Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Player's Collection Details in Each project

I feel shovels should be replaced with the count in near future to help the
co-operatives. It would definitely be nicer.
The shovel system needs to also show the actual total number each player contributed upon completion of each project.
This would also serve to a better understanding of how the shovels are distributed. It would also help to avoid a member getting the boot for only having 1 shovel.

Thank you GGS
Victor
Post edited by Victor4 (IN1) on

Comments

• rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    edited 18.11.2014
    I can't agree with you at all victor, sorry

The highest level player in my co-op is 161 and the lowest 31. The level 31 has no hope of contributing as many as the level 161 however hard they worked and however long they played. How disheartened they would feel

The current shovel system is far from perfect but at least it attempts to take into account level, and other factors, to indicate effort made
  • Victor4 (IN1)Victor4 (IN1) Posts: 6
    edited 18.11.2014
    Your point is valuable. But the thing is, The coop Leader & Deputies will decide your effort made in each project by the Level you are playing in. I was not comparing a High level Player & a Low level player's contribution to be equal.
  • Ssb3933Player (IN1)Ssb3933Player (IN1) IN1 Posts: 66
    edited 18.11.2014
    its not about comparing players lvl. its about how much a player contribute to projects.
  • LadyVaderLadyVader Posts: 28
    edited 18.11.2014
    I like the shovel system..this has been asked for in the past and was denied...
    edited 18.11.2014
    I like it too...But, with the shovel system we can't find out how each player is performing or how much they are being helpful in the projects going on in Coop.
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    edited 18.11.2014
    Victor49 wrote: »
    I like it too...But, with the shovel system we can't find out how each player is performing or how much they are being helpful in the projects going on in Coop.
    Yes you can. "how each player is performing or how much they are being helpful in the projects going on in Coop" is exactly what the shovels measure.
    edited 18.11.2014
    Shovels can't Help me for what I'm asking. I want to know, How much each player is collecting in each projects...For example : In running Egg project, how many Eggs did each player collect.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file