Home EN The Chicken Coop The Games Lounge

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Cryptograms

kbahr007 (US1)kbahr007 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,841
edited 13.01.2015 in The Games Lounge
I will Be posting these puzzles with Big Farm themes or anything having to do with Big Farm
I will be posting new puzzles at least 1 time per day
I only want thesae to be answered firsyt nefore I start A new Group or single puzzle
I will give an example first
Cryptogram
UEM KRFA = Big Farm

Here Is The First One
Puzzle 1
Fruit
IQQXPV
YUPLLOPV
XOHPV
ELIQPRLNOA
FXNPFPLLOPV
VALIGFPLLOPV
Post edited by kbahr007 (US1) on

Comments

• Uncle WillyUncle Willy Posts: 261
    edited 10.11.2014
    Is IQQXPV ADDICT? As in Big Farm Addict.
  • kbahr007 (US1)kbahr007 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,841
    edited 10.11.2014
    Not even close it has something to do with fruit
    edited 10.11.2014
    YUPLLOPV = Cherries ?

XOHPV = Ducks ?

FXNPFPLLOPV = Blueberries ?

VALIGFPLLOPV = Strawberries ?

IQQXPV = Apples

XOHPV = Cider ?

[Posts Merged by Wabbit: Please use Edit button]
    edited 10.11.2014
    question do you know how to do cryptograhs?, if you do not, look at my tutorial, each letter is substituted for another, i will talk a litrtle bit about the first one
    IQQXPV

keeping fruit in mind, is there a fruit you can thionk of that may be on our farm with a double letter for the 2nd and 3rd place?

this puzzle is more or less an entry puzzle for doing these.

you will need to take some time and work these out

I will never post unsolvable ones and you can post some as long as they have to do with big farm or farms

APPLES CHERRIES GRAPEFRUIT BLUEBERRIES STRAWBERRIES
    those 5 are coorrect, now you need the last one, it is a matter of substitution

*i*es
    edited 10.11.2014
    XOHPV = Limes
    edited 10.11.2014
    wondering how long it would take
    All these cryptograms am generating myself - the letter substitutions will never be the same
    one other thing, the item may not neecessairily be on this farm but will be associated with it

Build
    UDNEQ
    UNLPDEN UDNEQ
    RXXEN CLTFRLQ
    TFNLLW CLTFRLQ
    KRYHC CLTFRLQ
    TFDTZNY TCCX
    XDH APW
    TCI AFNQ

For any questions on how to solve this go to my signature link
  • cabo (INT1)cabo (INT1) Posts: 360
    edited 15.11.2014
    Field
    Fertile Field
    Apple Orchard
    Cherry Orchard
    Mango Orchard
    Chicken Coop
    Pig Sty
    Cow Shed
    edited 15.11.2014
    I was trying to make it easy enough to begin with I will do some more until we get going
    Hint These Crops May or may not be on Big Farm

Crops
    XNCSXNUP
    ENQO
    ESDDSTU
    IAUSX
    ILRW
    JRNIUQP
    QAFDSQD
    PGFSPA
    RUXXFEU
    EURUQM

Spoiler - Hint #1
    D=B
    edited 16.11.2014
    tomatoes
    corn
    cabbage
    wheat
    wild
    flowers
    rhubarb
    squash
    lettuce
    celery
    edited 17.11.2014
    Ok, this is a sentence related to Big farm, Happy solving
    PDXCDDT EDOSMHMUDO VXL ZD FPDT WL XHH WOVGXOTP, PDXCDDT GFYFP VXL ZD XAAHMDT SW XHH EMDHTP XLT PDXCDDT EWWT VXL ZD FPDT SW EDDT XHH WE IWFO XLMYXHP. GWCDRDO, IWFO XLMYXHP ODKFMOD TMEEDODLS XYWFLSP WE PDXCDDT EWWT SW ZD PXSDT - SGD VWOODPAWLTMLJ XYWFLS LDDTDT CMHH ZD TMPAHXIDT ML SGD OMLJ YDLF XLT MLEW TMXHWJFDP.

Spoilers will be posted everyday, 1 new letter per day
    Spoiler #1

c=w
  • edited 17.11.2014
    Thanks for posting these! I won't post my solution and ruin it for others because I love cryptograms and wouldn't want to accidentally see a spoiler myself. Just a note today to say thanks. :D
    edited 17.11.2014
    i was running out of simpleter lateral puzzles and it was too easy to find solutions on the net, with this i have a generator and i look for cool things to encrypt. I will be giving people til monday or tuesday night to solve this
    edited 18.11.2014
    Seaweed fertilizer can be used on all orchards, seaweed humas can be applied to all fields and seaweed food can be used to feed all of your animals. However, your animals require different amounts of seaweed food to be sated-the corresponding amount needed will be displayed in the ring menu and info dialogues.
  • GuestCmiller32 (US1)GuestCmiller32 (US1) US1 Posts: 79
    edited 18.11.2014
    I still don't get it
    edited 18.11.2014
    I took the sentence from the update, It is a matter of substitution of letters for instance fro is encrypted from car
    f=c, r = a, then o = r

If you want to learn more gop to the link in my signature

I will post the next one tonight
    edited 22.11.2014
    I am anxiously awaiting next puzzle--I too love cryptograms!! I also love the logic/riddle type Lateral Thinking ones you did earlier. Keep 'em coming!
    edited 22.11.2014
    I am seperating the threads
    A note, these threads do come from the forum but I am finding ones of interest you may enjopy solving, One other challenge, Once you find it tell me where it came from, the hyperlink will do, I will enter a spoiler tomorrow if you cannot find the solution., A spoiler meaning 1 letter at a time

BID XFDV, ZOR UISTNAI HN HBI OIU IO/FV GNPFAV NG NFP OIU XZAI! VEOTI HNRZD EV HBI NGGETEZS IOXSEVB JIPVENO'V SZFOTB RZD, E XFIVV UI RNO'H BZJI AFTB HN VZD ZKNFH MZHTB ONHIV, VN E'SS QFVH FVI HBEV HBPIZR HN VZD "BE!" HN ZSS OIU MSZDIPV, ZSS PIHFPOEOX XXV GZOV, ZSS MINMSI UBN QFVH UZOHIR HN HPD NFH HBEV OIU, ADVHIPENFV XZAI.
    edited 23.11.2014
    Hey guys, and welcome to the new en/us forums of our new game! Since today is the official english versions launch day, I guess we don't have much to say about patch notes, so I'll just use this thread to say "HI"! to all new players, all returning GGS fans all people who just wanted to try out this new mysterious game.

I know it's in the archives somewhere--may take a while to find it!!

I found it! The last page of "Official Announcements"~~~~

Edit by PINJO: merged posts, please use edit button
    edited 23.11.2014
    I do not have access to cryptogram generator right now, will post one later tonight, good job
  • cynthiaenos (US1)cynthiaenos (US1) Posts: 330
    edited 03.12.2014
    Here's a farm related one for you all...

WIBBC WIQRVDGAEH, KPSYD!
    edited 03.12.2014
    just post a spoiler by the end of today, the spoiler format is in a previous post
    edited 03.12.2014
    I'll give it a shot......

HAPPY HARVESTING, FOLKS!
    edited 03.12.2014
    I see you gave the answer, I will show you what i mean
    Spoiler example: a = r
    Type a spoiler such as a=r, then highlight the text you want to use, the next step is to make that text the coilor white.
    I have demonstrated it, all you have to do is highlight everything in this reply
    edited 03.12.2014
    Sorry kbahr--I just love solving these; I will take note next time you say spoiler!
  • PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
    edited 03.12.2014
    Sorry kbahr--I just love solving these; I will take note next time you say spoiler!

You did nothing wrong, you just gave the answer to the question. If you know the answer just post it here.
    edited 03.12.2014
    with these i would like to give a max amount of time 1 week thus allowing people to have time to solve them, also, i think each day to post 1 or 2 spoliers so that those not skilled at it can have time to solve it and get experiencew, i am going to post one now, when i get home tonight i will post 1 spoiler

JX J HDYYHS KQHDMJF XZUOUDXS BUQP FQZU BQUZP YSJP, LS OUSOJUSM J WSUPJE YUJMDYDQE BQU SNSUFQES DE YKS BQUZP: DE QZU CDW BJUP JMNSEY TJHSEMJU FQZ LDHH BDEM J ESL XZUOUDXS SNSUF MJF!

Please if you solve it wait until tomorrow to post it, just say that you did today, this allows others to try their hands at it
    edited 03.12.2014
    It's me again, and yes I solved it today! I won't give it away this time! :)
    edited 04.12.2014
    First spoiler
    F = Y
  • SystemSystem Posts: 106,969
    edited 04.01.2015
    Sorry i don't get them:cursing:..cryptograms?
    edited 11.01.2015
    An example is, solve the following
    Solve the following
    FLOOP
    The solution is
    Hello

F=H
    L=E
    O=L
    P=O

The same solution applies in long puzzles, just that it is easier