Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update - April 3rd - Trumpety trump (April Fools joke)

You may discuss the next big update here.

Have fun! 8)
Post edited by CM Nafaru on

Comments

• MDF8MDF8 Posts: 13
    edited 01.04.2014
    As they say in French, 'Poisson d'Avril'!
  • unlimited5unlimited5 Posts: 19
    edited 01.04.2014
    this is still a fun game, but we think you are wrecking it.. with too many changes. keep the game the way it was and stop mucking with it. keep it fun without all the use of gold and stop trying to tell us how we can have our farms set up.. eg elephant can only go in certain places.

stupid update.. whats the point of an elephant on a farm? really?
  • Lilypaddle (INT1)Lilypaddle (INT1) Posts: 614
    edited 01.04.2014
    :thumbsup: can hardly wait.
  • CM NafaruCM Nafaru Posts: 1,325
    edited 01.04.2014
    unlimited5 wrote: »
    stupid update.. whats the point of an elephant on a farm? really?

I'm sorry you don't like the update, unlimited5.

But.. we need a use for peanuts. :(
    Didn't you notice you can get those on the gourmet farm as well now?
  • copperbeech (GB1)copperbeech (GB1) Posts: 226
    edited 01.04.2014
    Love the new farm, but not the April fool elephant!! Please can we have a cat?

Happy farming
    edited 01.04.2014
    Love the new farm, but not the April fool elephant!! Please can we have a cat?

Happy farming

I was hoping for some piranhas in the duck coop!
  • ritacba1 (AU1)ritacba1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 266
    edited 01.04.2014
    so its the 1st of april... i am so hoping this is an april fools day joke????

really limiting individuals on the weekend???

the more i read the more i hope its a Joke???? all buildings shown as level 1?

please tell me its a joke????
    edited 01.04.2014
    But.. we need a use for peanuts. :(
    Didn't you notice you can get those on the gourmet farm as well now?[/QUOTE]

why have stupid peanuts then if we dont really need an elephant?

and why get rid of all our almonds when we get the almond orchard back but smaller.. still doesn't mean you should take our stuff away...

just seems like a bit of a useless update.. like many others the game makers have given us.. too many to start writing a list about...
    edited 01.04.2014
    ritacba12 wrote: »

the more i read the more i hope its a Joke???? all buildings shown as level 1?

please tell me its a joke????

yeah I also think this very stupid, why work so hard to upgrade everything, yes obviously, less time more items etc, but you like having the level showing.. if people are really that stupid that they are getting confused by the levels then they really shouldn't be playing this game..
    come one GGS stop trying to make money and let us long time players actually enjoy our game again
  • ritacba1 (AU1)ritacba1 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 266
    edited 01.04.2014
    Peanuts??? you made me look....

:)

made me laugh

(still hoping its an april fool day thing.....please!!!!)
  • MirahhMirahh Posts: 77
    edited 01.04.2014
    An elephant is a great idea. I was just thinking that isn't too small camp for an elephant? Could it be a little bit bigger? Maybe next year we can have tiger? Thank you GGS, good joke;D
    (pink color is good too)
  • Marcella59Marcella59 Posts: 59
    edited 01.04.2014
    That was a good one, loved it. Happy April Fools' Day.
  • tampoon (INT1)tampoon (INT1) Posts: 197
    edited 01.04.2014
    27x32?
    I thought the new gardens, orchards require fewer people and you are encouraging us to build more.
    How are we going to accommodate 27x32 while maintaining happiness?
  • BriannospamGame (SKN1)BriannospamGame (SKN1) Posts: 1,803
    edited 01.04.2014
    Nice april fools day joke :D
  • Babygirl_SpiritBabygirl_Spirit Posts: 18
    edited 01.04.2014
    I fell for it.......for about 5 seconds...was thinking 'what the hell am I playing a farm game or a zoo game?' then it clicked that it is April fools
  • Prince Krishna2Prince Krishna2 Posts: 228
    edited 01.04.2014
    whoa april fool
  • FarmingGamerFarmingGamer Posts: 107
    edited 01.04.2014
    Nafaru wrote: »
    You may discuss the next big update here.

Have fun! 8)

lol april fool right?
  • tampoon (INT1)tampoon (INT1) Posts: 197
    edited 01.04.2014
    So tell me that it is not true!?
    edited 01.04.2014
    lol april fool right?

It better not be, I'll be real upset if it is!
  • saya1988 (IN1)saya1988 (IN1) Posts: 283
    edited 01.04.2014
    next farm should be zoo farm so that u can give this kind of amazing updates
    anyways happy April fools day.........
  • CM NafaruCM Nafaru Posts: 1,325
    edited 01.04.2014
    unlimited5 wrote: »
    and why get rid of all our almonds when we get the almond orchard back but smaller.. still doesn't mean you should take our stuff away...

Good that you mention it.
    We are going to exchange almonds to peanuts with this update. This means that almond orchards are going to be changed to peanut orchards as well.
    Those will be a bit smaller and hence you will have to rebuild them... sorry. The elephant needs food, he's a hungry little buggar. :(
    tampoon2 wrote: »
    27x32?
    I thought the new gardens, orchards require fewer people and you are encouraging us to build more.
    How are we going to accommodate 27x32 while maintaining happiness?

The happiness on the gourmet farm will be very variable - as stated in the announcement. If you put your silo in the right place, happiness should no longer be a problem, really... you will just have to make sure that you don't freak your other animals out. Everything else really should not be a big problem. Just use the redecorate tool to find out the best spot to put the training camp in. I'm sure it will be updated soon. ;)
  • saya1988 (IN1)saya1988 (IN1) Posts: 283
    edited 01.04.2014
    next farm should be zoo farm so that u can give this kind of amazing updates
    anyways happy April fools day.........
  • FarmingGamerFarmingGamer Posts: 107
    edited 01.04.2014
    Nafaru wrote: »
    Good that you mention it.
    We are going to exchange almonds to peanuts with this update. This means that almond orchards are going to be changed to peanut orchards as well.

lolllllll roflllllllllllll so by the above statement i am pretty sure it is april fools prank hehe
  • luna839 (IN1)luna839 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 153
    edited 01.04.2014
    keep cute animals like a bunny
  • Emm62Emm62 Posts: 101
    edited 01.04.2014
    Bahahaha, I was actually liking the idea of an elephant, then kept reading. Too funny. Happy April fools :D
  • ezio auditore3ezio auditore3 Posts: 2,399
    edited 01.04.2014
    Lol I almost fell for it till I read that everything is turning to level 1 again :D:D
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    edited 01.04.2014
    My eyes almost poped out and then I checked the date :D

By the way, what about crocodile on a flower farm. Its green colour will look beautifull between flowers. :D.
  • luna839 (IN1)luna839 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 153
    edited 01.04.2014
    almonds gone???????? i have already made 3.....

please tell us what u r going to demolish next so we won't start building that first hand
  • jatoda (US1)jatoda (US1) Posts: 318
    edited 01.04.2014
    Happy April Fool. ;)

Why didn't they make the elephant pink? :p

That's a great idea a zoo. Bring it on. 8)

This place is becoming a zoo anyway.:D
  • elunia13 (GB1)elunia13 (GB1) Posts: 162
    edited 01.04.2014
    off course, it is April's fool, people! :D very funny, though, heheheheh! :D
Sign In to comment.