Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update - March 31 - The Gourmet Farm Rework - Discussion

Comments

• Griffith (INT1)Griffith (INT1) Posts: 768
    edited 31.03.2014
    Everything looks great, but I noticed that in the new bakery, there is no change in the production amounts as we upgrade? That gives me no incentive to upgrade any further than level one of it.

the upgrades decreases amount of ingredients needed.

but even still even at max lvl bakery seems like a joke and almost no profit for a helotofworkers and sooo much money for upgrades.
    im excited about all the other things...
    but i really think bakery is suuuuper useless, better to not make even or keep at lvl 1 maybe forever.
  • Latten (DE1)Latten (DE1) Posts: 6,246
    edited 31.03.2014
    Everything looks great, but I noticed that in the new bakery, there is no change in the production amounts as we upgrade? That gives me no incentive to upgrade any further than level one of it.

It's not the production amount that changes, but the amount of supplies needed for one production. Check the mouseover of the little box in the product info tab of the bakery info window :)

Also, the bakery is supposed to actually give XP - it's not added yet, but it will be soon.

And of course, we will (and do right now) forward your criticism of the bakery to the devs.
  • Prince Krishna2Prince Krishna2 Posts: 228
    edited 31.03.2014
    Nafaru wrote: »
    Hey Prince Krishna2,

this is due to the fact that your cooperative has already finished most of the researches to improve sell prices of main farm products.
    You will now either have to upgrade your bakery or do some gourmet farm research on apple turnovers to gain more money. ;)

Regards, Steffi

hello nafaru
    you are wrong
    my india farm and other world farm have same money when selling apple turnover but i have 5% in india farm its wrong pricing
  • Margitorix (SKN1)Margitorix (SKN1) Posts: 87
    edited 31.03.2014
    Sounds like Margitorix didn't put those goods into the bakery storage yet.

Margitorix, please make sure that you use the truck (e.g. at the top of the recipe screen of the bakery), to store those goods in the bakery before you try to start the production. Only those goods stored in there are usable.
    Thanks have found My almonds did not know that evryting goes into depot or those things that can be usede on other farms
  • NEIL22NEIL22 Posts: 28
    edited 31.03.2014
    Has anyone noticed, no XP from the new bakery
  • Dan24 (US1)Dan24 (US1) Posts: 10
    edited 31.03.2014
    I hope the 7 days starts after you first start to build something. Not available this week to work on the farm.
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    edited 31.03.2014
    I hope the 7 days starts after you first start to build something. Not available this week to work on the farm.
    no its started now
    edited 31.03.2014
    Has anyone noticed, no XP from the new bakery
    Latten Also, the bakery is supposed to actually give XP - it's not added yet, but it will be soon.
  • CM NafaruCM Nafaru Posts: 1,325
    edited 31.03.2014
    Larino wrote: »
    Recipes research Full to bursting level 1 - it increases yield of productions with 5%. If it is productions, then the yield of the bakery should differ between my WWW and UK farm. WWW has level 1 completed, UK has none completed, both bakeries would yield (according to the bakery info I have not actually ran it yet) 175 apple turnovers and both farm managements tell me I get 220 for selling them.

Edit: also, that is the only one I can find on apple turnovers? Where is the other you are talking about? The gourmet products research tab only has donkeys and almonds...

Edit 2: I do wonder where the ducks, goats and peaches are to be researched...???

Haha.. see I totally didn't see that first one.
    The one I was talking about is just 2 below "Full to bursting (Level 1)"...

Now to the problem: 175 is definitely the base amount. Could you please check if this is also what you collect with the account that has this research finished? Trying to find out if it's just a display error, an error in the calculation itself or some other bug.
  • tom24852tom24852 Posts: 50
    edited 31.03.2014
    So Latten,maybe you can answer me this one....are we going to get compensated for the loss of production time in the old GF while we build up the new one
  • carisch (NL1)carisch (NL1) Posts: 2
    edited 31.03.2014
    We also need way more leaves for humus production on the GF farm so no use using it there
    edited 31.03.2014
    tom24852 wrote: »
    So Latten,maybe you can answer me this one....are we going to get compensated for the loss of production time in the old GF while we build up the new one

I'll admit, I don't quite understand this one. All benefits from your old productions (XP, Mission results etc) should still be on your account.
  • AngieGamer71 (US1)AngieGamer71 (US1) Posts: 117
    edited 31.03.2014
    I hope someone figures out what is worth producing before the 7 day time limit runs out.. looks like most of this really does not make much money. I definitely do not need dung so most of the animals are out, unless the animals make mega bucks when selling. The bakery seems to be a bust, unless someone with full research says that it is worth it selling dishes instead of ingredients... looks like almond and peach orchards might be the way to go, even to sell the fruit for profit.
  • mahir99mahir99 Posts: 9
    edited 31.03.2014
    we get only 750$ on every harvest of goat stable
    we may spend that much in producing its feed!!!
    how is that profitable?
    edited 31.03.2014
    Latten wrote: »
    I'll admit, I don't quite understand this one. All benefits from your old productions (XP, Mission results etc) should still be on your account.
    i think its meant as we cannot make money on the g farm because we are having to build it again loss of income from the farm
  • snork (INT1)snork (INT1) Posts: 518
    edited 31.03.2014
    Fellow players, maybe YOU can answer me:

what building is needed for that truck to be activated (I assume it's the truck, greyed out on the bottom right side of the farm menue)?

I have silos on both farms now but can't move dung around?!

Does this sink of a bakery work as an animal excrement trade storage building as well or woot?
    edited 31.03.2014
    it is not at all profitable
  • Fou-Caval (US1)Fou-Caval (US1) Posts: 4
    edited 31.03.2014
    750 eggs needed for production of apple pie...

That seems like the old eggs numbers...

Rest seems interesting... looking toward all interaction!!
  • tom24852tom24852 Posts: 50
    edited 31.03.2014

How much money are we making on the new farm while its been built compared to how much we were making before.....i think there is a loss there somewhere
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 31.03.2014
    Haha.. see I totally didn't see that first one.
    The one I was talking about is just 2 below "Full to bursting (Level 1)"...

Now to the problem: 175 is definitely the base amount. Could you please check if this is also what you collect with the account that has this research finished? Trying to find out if it's just a display error, an error in the calculation itself or some other bug.

After I finally got that bakery running, yes. Still trying to build and collect enough products and I do not want to buy ;) I will update this post after I managed, hope it will be soon :)

Edit: I got it started - it says now it is making 184 apple turnovers. - blue info button still says it is 175 on both tabs. Information before starting also says 175.
  • edited 31.03.2014
    You see the normal times when you look at the information. But once you put it on it is reduced. For example: it says watermill takes 30 minutes to build in the information but in reality it only took 15 minutes after I put it down.

Thanks babygirl.maybe to much coffee and not enough sleep.i see it now thx again
    edited 31.03.2014
    tom24852 wrote: »
    How much money are we making on the new farm while its been built compared to how much we were making before.....i think there is a loss there somewhere

Oh, I see :) Nope, I'm sorry though - since this is happening for all players, regardless of level or time in the game, we can't really put a number on that. I hope you'll understand.

Timo
  • AngieGamer71 (US1)AngieGamer71 (US1) Posts: 117
    edited 31.03.2014
    Edit: I got it started - it says now it is making 184 apple turnovers.

Is this at level 2 bakery larino? If so did it also take less ingredients to start production?
  • CM NafaruCM Nafaru Posts: 1,325
    edited 31.03.2014
    Larino wrote: »
    Edit: I got it started - it says now it is making 184 apple turnovers. - blue info button still says it is 175 on both tabs. Information before starting also says 175.

Thanks. :)

The numbers in the info-window didn't change at all, I assume? This would be a display error then.. I'll inform the team. ^^
    edited 31.03.2014
    Oh, I see :) Nope, I'm sorry though - since this is happening for all players, regardless of level or time in the game, we can't really put a number on that. I hope you'll understand.

Timo
    are you serious?
    we get 750$ in each goat stable cycle
    edited 31.03.2014
    snork2 wrote: »
    Fellow players, maybe YOU can answer me:

what building is needed for that truck to be activated (I assume it's the truck, greyed out on the bottom right side of the farm menue)?

I have silos on both farms now but can't move dung around?!

Does this sink of a bakery work as an animal excrement trade storage building as well or woot?

I think the trading/shipping is only for the products the bakery uses. The dung should be shared and accessible on both farms without shipping. Can you check? I do not have a silo or a composter yet on gourmet farm. Pigs can also not be moved I saw - probably because nothing else uses them. Or maybe the silo and composter on gourmet only use leaves and dung from animals and orchards on gourmet and it cannot be shipped at all?
  • BarianBarian Posts: 109
    edited 31.03.2014
    Good to see the extensive testing has produced an error and bug free update

Seriously..............how much are you paying your Quality Assurance guy?

Even more seriously......have you considered having a Test Server, and releasing the update to that first?
    Mebbe having a few trusted users with access to it?
    Pick up the bugs & errors within 24 hours that way
  • BlueSkyesBlueSkyes Posts: 9
    edited 31.03.2014
    well I guess they did the updates, My shop and field are gone on my gourmet farm. In fact all my buildings are gone except my houses and decorations.
    edited 31.03.2014
    Edit: I got it started - it says now it is making 184 apple turnovers.

Is this at level 2 bakery larino? If so did it also take less ingredients to start production?

No, level 1. It is with the research 5% extra products completed :)
    Thanks. :)

The numbers in the info-window didn't change at all, I assume? This would be a display error then.. I'll inform the team. ^^

Nothing changed, except for the fact it is busy producing 184 (when you hover the mouse over the building). If I open the ring menu and click the blue i it still says 175. I can check in 17 mins whether the amount it tells to be producing before I click produce has changed - but I think that one also still tells 175.
    edited 31.03.2014
    Just some information that I think might be of interest: We'll recheck the numbers of the bakery due to your feedback, guys. No promises yet about changes, though! Stay tuned.
Sign In to comment.