Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Forum Long Term Event Discussion and Q&A

Comments

• bøffe (SKN1)bøffe (SKN1) Posts: 383
    edited 03.11.2013
    Pepelui wrote: »
    It has been a week and we don't know nothing about our scores. In other forums they have been giving the score in each round. I see a lack of transparency in the process at this forum. :(

Hi Pepe :)
    I totally agrees with you ....

Would like to see those scores :)
  • Latten (DE1)Latten (DE1) Posts: 6,246
    edited 04.11.2013
    Winners' list is online in the announcement topic now :) The prizes will be credited tomorrow, during the day, except for the community decoration - that one will follow next week.
  • monica79538monica79538 Posts: 1,932
    edited 04.11.2013
    post deleted
  • SpljushkaSpljushka Posts: 67
    edited 04.11.2013
    Great! Congratulations to the winners :0)).
    Can't wait to see new deco at the winners farms on en 1.
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 04.11.2013
    :D Thank you Latten, for the results ^^ Can't wait to see that deco.
  • pop1pop1 Posts: 341
    edited 04.11.2013
    Congratulations fellow farmers!!!! It's been a great forum event! Enjoy your rewards!!!
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    edited 04.11.2013
    Congrats everyone!!!:thumbsup: Everyone done such a great job during the event. I enjoyed seeing all the photos & creativity!
  • ezio auditore3ezio auditore3 Posts: 2,399
    edited 04.11.2013
    Congratulations everyone :D This event is one for the history books......... It was fun seeing everyone bringing their A game to this event :D
  • WinnerMy_philWinnerMy_phil Posts: 17
    edited 04.11.2013
    thanks for the results latten Great work everyone......is there going to be another forum event like this if so cant wait....this was awesome
  • montuosmontuos Posts: 1,275
    edited 04.11.2013
    Congratulations, everybody! Wow; with that many entrants, I can see why scoring took so long!
  • paultje19752paultje19752 Posts: 217
    edited 04.11.2013
    list is not correct i miss mine name and i had definitly some questions good
  • marijke682marijke682 Posts: 7
    edited 04.11.2013
    Thanks, I am very surprised with the reward! It was difficult for me as a dutch player.
  • !!!_396723 (GB1)!!!_396723 (GB1) Posts: 253
    edited 04.11.2013
    list is not correct i miss mine name and i had definitly some questions good

Can't see my name either, and I know I got some of the questions right. Maybe you're not included if you only competed in the first round.
  • RaquelCesar (GB1)RaquelCesar (GB1) GB1 Posts: 55
    edited 04.11.2013
    Thank you, Latten, and all that helped with the event.

And thanks to all who participated and contributed to a really entertaining event. :)
  • bear 1bear 1 Posts: 80
    edited 05.11.2013
    yup my name is missing to
  • Kat Nip (GB1)Kat Nip (GB1) GB1 Posts: 3,796
    edited 05.11.2013
    Guys, I'm really sorry, but if you only participated in the first round, but none of the others, then you won't see your name there. The list would have been way more extensive and it would have taken a lot longer to compile the results if every name was put on the listing that answered in the first round.

I'd like to say congratulations to everyone that participated though, and a big congratulations to the winners. :)

Kat. Kittie_by_otomosc.gif
  • Pepper Moon (IN1)Pepper Moon (IN1) Posts: 6,684
    edited 05.11.2013
    Thank you for the results. :) Congratulations everyone. :)
  • soumik105soumik105 Posts: 36
    edited 05.11.2013
    thanks!!congratulation.i was so exciting for the result,but unlucky.i will try next time to get something better.
    edited 05.11.2013
    So I just started to give out the prices (finally some time!) and guess what, our software acts up :/ Sorry for all the waiting, guys.
  • Mirja (NL1)Mirja (NL1) Posts: 141
    edited 05.11.2013
    I was surprised finding my name in the list. But you only get a price if you have 10 points or more, right? :)
    edited 05.11.2013
    Latten wrote: »
    So I just started to give out the prices (finally some time!) and guess what, our software acts up :/ Sorry for all the waiting, guys.
    No worries because the way I see it it will ALL be woth the wait :D Quick question though, will we get the quick reply gold as well or will that be for some other time?
    edited 05.11.2013
    No worries because the way I see it it will ALL be woth the wait :D Quick question though, will we get the quick reply gold as well or will that be for some other time?

The quick reply gold (and all the other "minigames" for the birthday event will be given out afterwards :) I'll try to do the Rita thing first, then birthday and halloween (the missing ones). It's more annoying work than you might think it is, why do you guys play on so many different servers :D

I hope I'll be done with everything tomorrow, right now the US and WWW servers are unaccessible for me which is why I just managed to credit a few users of the Rita event yet. This will hopefully be fixed on our side by tomorrow, then it should go way faster.
    edited 05.11.2013
    Yay thanks for the ETA Latten :) Good luck with all of that work :)
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 05.11.2013
    [...]why do you guys play on so many different servers :D

I hope I'll be done with everything tomorrow, right now the US and WWW servers are unaccessible for me which is why I just managed to credit a few users of the Rita event yet. This will hopefully be fixed on our side by tomorrow, then it should go way faster.

Why did you put all these servers together in this one forum :D

I will be patiently waiting for my rewards to be added tomorrow. Or the day after tomorrow... Or the day after that.... Or the day after the day after.... You got what I mean :D
    edited 05.11.2013
    I have to relate a story from the other forum/game about the whole gift process thing.

We had a contest for "tip of the month" and I won a prize once. I tried to log in on my farm and it would NOT let me on. I kept trying to get logged in & I could see there was a black avatar walking around my farm--I thought I was being hacked hehe. But it was Latten to deliver my prize--it was a picnic basket--. We had jokes about it for weeks on the forum;) because he scared me to death.8|

So I don't know if this way of deliver the rewards is the same, but if you see a shadowy figure on your farm, it might be the delivery guy :) hehe.
  • montuosmontuos Posts: 1,275
    edited 05.11.2013
    It's more annoying work than you might think it is, why do you guys play on so many different servers :D
    Larino wrote: »
    Why did you put all these servers together in this one forum :D

Yeah, and why did you give us so many servers to play on anyway? ;D
    edited 05.11.2013
    Gives him a chance to see what a mess all these servers on one forum really is LOL. :)

separate would be good for co-op search especially!
  • icehuntericehunter Posts: 18
    edited 06.11.2013
    Scored 5 points. Maybe will get something :-p
    edited 06.11.2013
    Hey Manish, which Server would you like your reward credited to :) I checked the international one, but I'm not sure if that's the right account ^^
  • neriux777neriux777 Posts: 161
    edited 06.11.2013
    Thank You very much for gifts. Best gift, is time spend in your game. Best wishes :)
Sign In to comment.