Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

2x2 FLOWER BED DECO

I would really love the idea of a very small 2x2 deco for our farms. It could be a flower bed, pretty flowering hedge or bush, or even a small tree. I have several small niches where this would work great. I hope this might be considered in the future.
Post edited by Celissa9 (US1) on

Comments

• MalikBilal2MalikBilal2 Posts: 374
    edited 25.08.2013
    support have already replied to this suggestion that this is not going to happen. it has been discussed a lot. support say that this is a strategy game and is all about managing your farm and utilizing the farm space
  • MsLucyMsLucy Posts: 225
    edited 25.08.2013
    I like the flower bed ideal, but make them different sizes and with different flowers. Sunflowers, Roses, White Daisy, Tulips, Morning Glory............... ect...... :)
  • Irish30 (US1)Irish30 (US1) Posts: 264
    edited 25.08.2013
    I know that there aren't many kids that play this game...however it would be nice to have deco's that were smaller for us that just like to farm and not sit with graph paper or some special computer graphic program to find the best locations for decos. But hey, what do I know...used my graph paper to make a layout for building an ant farm...which didn't work out so well...but the Bug Man loved it. Be safe and hug a puppy and smile
  • MalikBilal2MalikBilal2 Posts: 374
    edited 26.08.2013
    irish u can also download an app which is available in the forum made my oaisao. it is stacked to the top of question about the game
  • FarmerTess (AU1)FarmerTess (AU1) Posts: 2,393
    edited 27.08.2013
    Irish

The program that MalikBilal is referring to, can be found here It is very good and very easy to use.

Have fun with it.
  • LEADER STARLEADER STAR Posts: 6
    edited 29.08.2013
    i really really really agree .
    it would do a good for me and hope everyone . i really need a small decorative item

all of them are 4*4 .(i mean the smallest one )
    even we buy a farm sign with golds . and i dont have golds
  • Gwendolen (US1)Gwendolen (US1) Posts: 1,268
    edited 01.09.2013
    I think it would be awesome if there would also 3x4 and 3x3 decorations that could be bought with dollars. I think that would make it more fair.

But GGS thinks that the tetrissing of the farms is part of the game and I do agree with them. I also find it part of the fun. I have a grand total of 5 empty squares on my 3 farms, so I think I did kinda good :)
    It took me quite some time and puzzeling, putting new decorations in etc, but I was very proud that I managed to squeeze in a 5th apple orchard a few days ago.
  • ElizabethKElizabethK Posts: 519
    edited 02.09.2013
    Playing tetris on my farm is my favorite part of the game. I have no empty spaces on my main farm or gourmet farm :) Flower farm I am still working on 8)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file