Strona główna Polish Oficjalne Ogłoszenia

Moderation feedback

Hello Farmers,

The moderation team pass on your feedback to the team, but this does not guarantee that feedback will be implemented. There is also no guarantee that feedback will make it into the game immediately, development takes time so when we are able to add something to the game it needs to be planned, built and tested before it can be added to live servers. Even small changes often need to go through multiple steps. The moderation team have no control over the feedback that gets added to the game or the speed at which it is added and I can specifically say about Yalenka and Jiper that they are very active in passing your feedback to us, but attacking moderators for in-game topics will not be tolerated. We are open to your feedback but less of it will get through to us if we have to instead go through complaints about the moderators which imply they do not pass on feedback when this is not the case.

Komentarz

• JiperJiper Guest Posty: 495
    Tłumaczenie:

Witajcie Farmerzy,

Moderatorzy przesyłają nam Wasz feedback, jednak nie daje to gwarancji, że dane pomysły zostaną wprowadzone do gry. Nie gwarantuje to także natychmiastowego zaimplementowania pomysłu, gdyż często zajmuje to wiele czasu na zaplanowanie i przetestowanie przed dodaniem na serwery główne.
    Nawet niewielkie zmiany często potrzebują większego nakładu czasu. 
    Moderatorzy nie mają żadnego wpływu na to jak szybko (i czy w ogóle) Wasze pomysły i sugestie zostaną wdrożone do gry i mówię tu konkretnie o Yalence i Jiperze, którzy są bardzo aktywni w przekazywaniu sugestii Graczy do nas. Ataki na moderatorów nie będą tolerowane. Jesteśmy otwarci na Wasze sugestie i pomysły, jednak mniej z nich będziemy w stanie przejrzeć i rozważyć, jeśli wciąż będziemy zasypywani skargami dotyczących pracy Waszych moderatorów, którzy pełnią swoją rolę bez zarzutów. 
Sign In to comment.