ホーム Japanese 公式発表

Welcome Spring!

RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest 投稿:4,718

Welcome Spring!

Spring is here

Hello Farmer!

Ooof, I don’t know about you, but my belly is still full of delicious Easter chocolate! 🥰 But that could not hold me back! Already, we are deploying a new Update for Big Farm with sweet little things to come!

What are the chances?!

Mystery Boxes

Sure you are wondering what will be inside your Mystery Boxes! Well, which item you'll end up getting will stay a mystery until you open them - with a little twist. From now on, you will be able to see the probabilities of the items.

This will make it easier for you to consider which box you would like to get.

Spring is finally here!

Glorious Goat Stable

Can you already smell the fresh breeze of Spring? See the colorful flowers growing in the fresh green grass and listen to the birds cheerfully welcoming the Season?

I can! And I can see it on my farms too! Our Wheel of Fortunes and many other events are getting a sweet little overhaul, painting them in the colors of Spring. We’ve also improved some reward lines and added a new glorious goat stable so keep your eyes open!

There’ll be A LOT of space in your pockets!

Inventory

Are you tired of having to throw away your buildings in order to make more space on your farms? I got you covered! 

You’ll have up to 10 brand new spaces in an additional inventory tab to store the buildings you don’t want to have on your farms right now.

But before we jump right into Spring, let’s take a moment to savour the last remains of our Easter chocolate!

Yours, 

Tessa from Big Farm

You can discuss Welcome Spring!  >> HERE <<

Sign In to comment.