Home Gruppi brat packs unofficial group

brat packs unofficial group

for a limited time acsess to everyone this group is only for brat pack members only unless I make a consideration on letting you in and in order for me to make a consideration you have to  give me a message on big farm of the best tip that you know if you are one of the top 10 coops leaders I will let you in. although I am a member of the number one team brat pack Unfortunately I am not the leader of it  so (the leader of brat pack was the first member) 
Proprietario: JoshuaGamer3 (US1)Leader: JoshuaGamer3 (US1)Creato il March 1, 20214 membriPrivacy: Pubblico

Fissati in alto

• buildings part 2
    Can I store buildings in my inventory? Unfortunately, transferring buildings to inventory is not po…
    Fissato in alto 14 visualizzazioni 0 commenti Cominciata il JoshuaGamer3 (US1) Social Groups
  • buildings
    How can I build buildings on a farm? In order to start building, go to the construction menu and se…
    Fissato in alto 4 visualizzazioni 0 commenti Cominciata il JoshuaGamer3 (US1) Social Groups
  • racing
    Horse Racing: Why Can’t I Compete With George / Lester / Tessa? As soon as the competition button t…
    Fissato in alto 3 visualizzazioni 0 commenti Cominciata il JoshuaGamer3 (US1) Social Groups
  • rewards
    Where is my event reward? To receive a reward, you need to click on the coupon store button. If for…
    Fissato in alto 4 visualizzazioni 0 commenti Cominciata il JoshuaGamer3 (US1) Social Groups
  • joining
    How do I join the league? You can join the league as soon as you reach level 9. In the list of leag…
  • unhappy
    How can I get more workers? The number of employees increases with the purchase or improvement of r…
    Fissato in alto 3 visualizzazioni 0 commenti Cominciata il JoshuaGamer3 (US1) Social Groups
  • producing
    How can I produce resources? You can produce resources (field crops, feed, eggs, milk, etc.) in pro…
  • save it
    of course, you could just save your gold up, but in order to get a lot of gold you have to be reall…
    Fissato in alto 2 visualizzazioni 0 commenti Cominciata il JoshuaGamer3 (US1) Social Groups
  • how to buy gold
    How to buy gold? Log into your account and click the gold purchase button at the top of the screen …
    Fissato in alto 2 visualizzazioni 0 commenti Cominciata il JoshuaGamer3 (US1) Social Groups
  • gold
    Why does the game need gold and how to get it? Gold is the premium currency in Big Farm: Mobile Har…

Discussioni

Terribilmente tranquillo qui, non è vero?

Eventi Futuri

Oh cavoli, non ci sono eventi prossimamente.