Főoldal Csoportok Friends group

Friends group

This group is for People who want to have a new friends. In this group we not sharing with all. If you are blocking a leader it means that you are out from this group forever. In this group we looking for a new friends. In this group we not saying words like that: poop, or what the hack is this, and more. Please Enjoy the day and try to find a friend or boyfriend or girlfriend. :) If you are a leader of this group you have to look at the members everyday. If you don't have time you can tell me and I will live that thing to someone else. If I see that you are not following rules it's means that you kicked out of the leader place and you will be kicked out of the group. The rules are all the same for everybody. If I see that you didn't follow the rules I will not giving you a second chance. You can be in the leaders place only if I see If you following rules everyday. If I see that you just join the group, not for creating the friends I will just ban you forever. THIS IS GROUP FOR CREATING A NEW FRIENDS  THIS IS SOCIAL MEDIA, and you know that in social media you have to talk. Please try to follow our rules. If I see that you didn't read the rules carefully, I will give everybody the second chance. If you like this group please invite your friends on big farm to this group. If you have any questions, you can write me a massage in here or on big farm. My name on big farm is BlueArtem (US1). Every month I will send you a page to rate my group. Please do not say bad words to the owner of this group, and to the leaders of this group to. If you are a leader and you did it you will be moved back to the member place, and if you are a member of this you will be removed from this group. In this rule here is no second chances.

sincerely,

Leaders of the group 
Tulajdonos: темка 1 (US1)Vezetők: темка 1 (US1), BlueArtem (US1), RedJudd (US1)Létrehozva ekkor: November 26, 201625 tagtitoktartás: Privát