Big Farm HTML5 béta - visszajelzés és hibajelentések
Our dear community!
In this conversation, you can write feedback about the current beta HTML5 version and send bug reports to our developer team here.
If you want to report a bug in this conversation, please provide the following information:
- Browser used for the game
- The current version of the browser
- Detailed description of fault / problem conditions
- Attach a screen shot if possible
If you need help finding the browser version, or if you have additional questions, look at the HTML5 FAQ.
We are looking forward to feedback on HTML5 and we appreciate your support.
Thank you in advance!
The Big Farm Team
NOTE: Please note, as your forum currently has no official moderator we will be unable to moderate the feedback thread. We apologize for any inconvenience but will do our best to check back for any major issues. If you have any major issues that prevent you from playing the HTML5 version of the game then you can contact the CM team with a message. Thank you for your understanding and happy farming!
Known Issues Update - 07.05.2018:
- Specific combinations of the Chrome browser, installed on a Windows 7 environment and an Intel graphics card may cause a temporary slowdown at random times
- We intend to have this issue repaired in the the next HTML5 update
- The friend invite feature may not work
- Currently works except for Facebook invite
- The fishing mini-game has some visual issues and the performance is currently lower compared to the Flash version
- Now much improved
- The dog has no animation yet and stays at the same place instead of running around the world
- This is being looked into and we hope to resolve it with the next HTML5 update
- There may apply some additional bugs in the Edge browser
- These issues are known and being looked into to ensure the best compatibility we can
- The trick or treat animations may not be available
- No current changes here but we are aware
- Minor visual issues
- Still some minor visual issues, we are working on these
- Animations stop when dialogues are open or hovering over buildings (like the workers stop walking or horses stop running).
- This is intended and not an issue, HTML5 will save on loading by stopping animations when other things are happening.