Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

!!! My Account to be deleted ??

jbdnenjbdnen Posts: 2
Hey,

I'm too busy so had to stop playing for quite a while(about half year)
I don't really remember when I last played the game today it's says "the name you have enter is not valid"

!!! My Account to be deleted ?? !! WTF
? Because I never bought gold?

so anyone can help me?
I create a new Account today ,some name &E-mail

[Personal details removed | Wabbit]
Post edited by jbdnen on

Comments

• WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 08.02.2015
    Hi Jbdnen,

You will need to contact support for help with your account, there is a link in my signature & at the bottom of this page. I would also suggest that change your password.
  • lois larner (AU1)lois larner (AU1) Posts: 198
    edited 08.02.2015
    yes they deleated my sons farm while he was in hospital....he had been very sick then in hospital for 5 months and when he came home his farm was gone... when he was well he played every day....but when he was sick and too ill to play then in hospital all hat time he did not play....
    he is too upset to start another farm from scratch....and im not very happy either
  • AmyandMattAmyandMatt Posts: 27
    edited 09.02.2015
    So sorry of your son. How's he feeling now. Is he feeling any better.
  • lois larner (AU1)lois larner (AU1) Posts: 198
    edited 09.02.2015
    still not fully recovered...but on the mend...thanks for asking....
    there was no warning that his farm was going to be deleted at all...
    if there was an email, i would have responded that he still WANTS his farm but is in hospital....and will be continuing to play. we got an email after farm was deleted.....NO WARNING AT ALL
  • jbdnenjbdnen Posts: 2
    edited 10.02.2015
    WARNING guys,

U offline for a long time? U are a free player? U……

Congratulations , U Account (farm&forum)was deleted by GM
    Why, because u didn't buy gold,they means you are a poor bastard!

This game's service attitude has been really appalling

?Is this the way you treat your customers?!

so why u always stay here,guys go to other game with play happy.

I'm too busy so had to stop playing for long time ,when I last played the game today it's says "the name you have enter is not valid" ( farm&forum to be deleted),name" jbdnen "
    and i didn't received any email before this.
    The facts is GM deleted my Account.
  • Yakoska (US1)Yakoska (US1) Posts: 1,631
    edited 10.02.2015
    So you didn't play forever, and you didn't pay any money to the company? How do you consider yourself a customer?

-Y
  • Mina0o (INT1)Mina0o (INT1) Posts: 1,309
    edited 10.02.2015
    I can understand that you are upset. I probably would be too, if it happened to me. :(

But consider this: a lot of people start playing and only play for a short while, never to be seen again. I think it's good that GGS does a "clean-up" from time to time. It's is hard for those that do want to come back after a long break (I think you have to be inactive for at least 6 months before your farm can be removed). However, there's no way for GGS to know.

I guess they could somewhat limit the potential damage by sending out an e-mail some time before deleting the farms. At least that way they would cover their backs..
  • Barrkley (US1)Barrkley (US1) Posts: 84
    edited 10.02.2015
    Agree all around:

Inactive accounts should be deleted...6 months is generous for free players and a one-time e-mail notice would be considerate; it is a waste of resources for GGS to maintain inactive accounts.

Customers as defined pay for goods or services and are entitled to what they pay for. Free players become customers when they want to upgrade their game for the premium play, however if free players are treated poorly, why would they ever want to become a customer?

Upsetting to the player who discovers their account deleted without notice.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file