Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

fertiliser

Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
I have run out of fertiliser ,Cannot have cherry and 1 apple orchard going. I think I am making enough dung,it is the time it is in silo, got 100 coming in 6 and half hours . Somewhere I have gone wrong . Should I go for smaller amounts ?(
Post edited by Lesley52 (GB1) on

Comments

• Pingo42Pingo42 Posts: 537
    edited 11.09.2014
    Are you able to upgrade your silo? That will allow you to produce more in a shorter time.
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    edited 11.09.2014
    Just checked,when finished yes but takes 19 hours + would need 6 more workers No room to build so 16 hours upgrading houses Bad timing because collecting leaves for fairytale. Will sleep on it, do smaller ones to fairytale event over,then use GF silo,that is busy to 4 hours to finish
  • AphasiaAphasia Posts: 223
    edited 11.09.2014
    Advise you to do just enough in your GF silo to get you through it. This is because you'll want to use your main farm silo for the final stage of the fairy tale - the fireflies.
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 11.09.2014
    And remember: the GF silo is much cheaper than the Main silo. My GF silo is running 24/7 and I only run my Main silo during an event (like now) or a coop-project, when necessary. On my farms the Main silo is only supporting the GF silo once in a while.
    If I turn this around (I've tried it out) and have my Main silo run 24/7, I will run out of fertilizer soonest!

With regards to all of the above: with the composters it is just the other way around (the Main composter is much cheaper than the GF composter)!!
  • MrSaece (INT1)MrSaece (INT1) INT1 Posts: 147
    edited 11.09.2014
    i'm guessing that ur silo is level 3..if u keep it running all the time(or every time u are online), i think it's good enough to keep fertilser available for all orchards..but idk how many orchards u have..maybe u have more than i thought.. 8)
    edited 11.09.2014
    I have 7 orchards 4 main farm 3 GF but I was going wrong with using main farm silo most Now will use GF most when no events are running Knew 1 was cheaper,had them wrong way round .Another question is same dung used for mixing plant,thought maybe
  • Sati2Sati2 Posts: 3
    edited 11.09.2014
    Aphasia wrote: »
    Advise you to do just enough in your GF silo to get you through it. This is because you'll want to use your main farm silo for the final stage of the fairy tale - the fireflies.

What is the last event? I'm currently at the 4th with the apples.
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    edited 11.09.2014
    Sati2 wrote: »
    What is the last event? I'm currently at the 4th with the apples.

Last event is to collect fireflies. They drop from everything. You can find more about it in the thread:
    http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/showthread.php?67389-Fairy-tale-event

or on Larino's page:
    http://bigfarmtips.wordpress.com
  • MrSaece (INT1)MrSaece (INT1) INT1 Posts: 147
    edited 11.09.2014
    Lesley52 wrote: »
    I have 7 orchards 4 main farm 3 GF but I was going wrong with using main farm silo most Now will use GF most when no events are running Knew 1 was cheaper,had them wrong way round .Another question is same dung used for mixing plant,thought maybe
    i agree..main farm silo requires much more dung than GF and more expensive..but i prefer MF silo cause it gives more XP..and i use chicken coops as my main dung source..but i have to play for hours.. :)mixing plant use normal fertiliser and change it to liquid fertiliser..1 normal> 10 liquid..if that's what u're asking..
    edited 11.09.2014
    Was just checking re mixing plant because I ran out of fertiliser to run that last week Waiting to level up + upgrade mixing plant

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file