Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

money and gold

how can i see how much money and gold each of my members have?....... i've seen this once before i just do not remember how to navigate there again.
Post edited by Knotslanding on

Comments

• Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    edited 25.03.2014
    i didnt think you could and why would you want to ???? i would say it is no ones business how much another player as in gold.
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 25.03.2014
    You mean how much they donated, right? Go to the member list and use the drop down menu above the shovels. There you can see how much each member contributed to the co-op.
  • rhon (GB1)rhon (GB1) Guest, GB1 Posts: 1,542
    edited 25.03.2014
    how can i see how much money and gold each of my members have?....... i've seen this once before i just do not remember how to navigate there again.
    You can see how much dollars and gold they have contributed from the members page. There is a drop down menu to change it from the shovels

But if you did mean how much gold and dollars they have then it's not your business and you can't find out
  • mona315mona315 Posts: 1
    edited 25.03.2014
    can i buy gold using the fake money in the game?
  • montuosmontuos Posts: 1,275
    edited 25.03.2014
    mona315 wrote: »
    can i buy gold using the fake money in the game?

No; there is no way to do that.
  • SANDRAUser602SANDRAUser602 Posts: 131
    edited 25.03.2014
    awe why not....we're buying fake gold aren't we :D ..or not, is that

me at home waiting on 1st gold shipment....I wonder if they use GOLDLINE ? ^^
  • rie222rie222 Posts: 1,074
    edited 26.03.2014
    hahahahaa lmao sharon so funny...It did sound the wrong way didn't it?
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    edited 26.03.2014
    it did lol i thought what a cheeky question to ask. dont mind saying though i have none hahaha

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file