Accueil Groupes The English forum group

Get Beehive

Terry4 (US1)Terry4 (US1) US1 Messages: 12
Hi Im Terry4 Im at level 40 do I need to level up more to somehow get a Beehive?
I looked in the HELP section in the game it doesnt mention Beehives at all. Hmmm.
Also to get a Water Tower Can you only get that by spending Gold or some other way?
Thanks.  I have been playing since last year and still learning new things about the game I think this version of the game is more relaxed and Im really enjoying it and having fun.

Réponses

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Messages: 4,718
    Hi Im Terry4 Im at level 40 do I need to level up more to somehow get a Beehive?
    I looked in the HELP section in the game it doesnt mention Beehives at all. Hmmm.
    Also to get a Water Tower Can you only get that by spending Gold or some other way?
    Thanks.  I have been playing since last year and still learning new things about the game I think this version of the game is more relaxed and Im really enjoying it and having fun.

This was missed because you posted in Social Groups.

If you start a new discussion here https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/categories/questions-about-the-game-big-farm-en in General Discussions you will get replies.

If you still need answers do post your questions again.

Sign In to comment.