Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[Ended] Where in Ireland - Winners

RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
edited 17.03.2023 in Contests & Awards

Name this Irish landmark and tourist attraction.
I have applied a cubism filter.

You are asked for your user name and server.
Please use the following  format: HappyFarmer (INT1)
Failure to do so means your entry will be invalid.

Click the image to enter.

If you enter more than once, all your entries will be disqualified.

There will be 5 winners of

5,000 gold plus 100 seaweed fertilizer, 10 seaweed humus, 100 seaweed feed, 100 seaweed liquid fertilizer
chosen by a random number generator among those who identify this Irish landmark and tourist attraction correctly.

Standard contest rules apply. HERE.

You have until 12:00 noon CET 17th March

You do not need to be logged in to the forum.

Or have a Google account.

All entrants will receive a St. Patrick's Contest 2023 forum badge.

Post edited by RosyStarling on

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718

The Giant's Causeway (IrishClochán an Aifir)is an area of about 40,000 interlocking basalt columns, the result of an ancient volcanic fissure eruption. It is located in County Antrim on the north coast of Northern Ireland, about three miles (5 km) northeast of the town of Bushmills.

It was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1986 and a national nature reserve by the Department of the Environment for Northern Ireland in 1987. In a 2005 poll of Radio Times readers, the Giant's Causeway was named the fourth-greatest natural wonder in the United Kingdom.

The tops of the columns form stepping stones that lead from the cliff foot and disappear under the sea. Most of the columns are hexagonal, although some have four, five, seven or eight sides.The tallest are about 12 metres (39 ft) high, and the solidified lava in the cliffs is 28 metres (92 ft) thick in places.

Much of the Giant's Causeway and Causeway Coast World Heritage Site is owned and managed by the National Trust. It is one of the most popular tourist attractions in Northern Ireland,receiving over 998,000 visitors in 2019. Access to the Giant's Causeway is free of charge: it is not necessary to go via the visitor centre, which charges a fee. The remainder of the site is owned by the Crown Estate and several private landowners.

Wikipedia

Chosen by a random number generator of
     5.000 gold, 100 seaweed fertiliser, 10 seaweed humus, 100 seaweed feed, 100 seaweed liquid feed 

armonia_rem (IT1)
    Bennet Drake (US1)
    Mat 48 (GB1)
    HopeLynn (GB1)
    nishi.kasat (IN1)

I will post when prizes are paid out
    Do not change your user name before you receive your prize

• thank you very much
    I'm very happy <3
  • Thank you and congratulations. This was something totally new I had learned about! Now I want to go see it... lol.

All prizes have been paid

• Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    I am glad I got it right even though I was not one of the winner's, but Congrat's to all the winner's well done, :).

All prizes have been paid

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file