Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[Discussion] Football Fever starting SOON!

This is the thread to  discuss Football Fever starting SOON! 

Comments

• Sorry, what are premium buildings?re the apple and cherry orchards.
  • Sorry, what are premium buildings?re the apple and cherry orchards.
    the blue buildings, and can be purchased with GOLD
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 02.11.2022
    Gold bought ones with blue roofs

• oh I see, thanks .
  • CM KaraCM Kara Community Manager Posts: 160
    Howdy!
    (...)I see we can buy the "Premium cherry & apple trees" for gold, but what about the deal of making Tarts or the added recipes in the Jam Factory?  
    The OA does not say anything about new receipes, but I'll forward this as a wish to the Dev team for sure. :)

Cheers,
    Kara
  • CM Kara said:
    Howdy!
    (...)I see we can buy the "Premium cherry & apple trees" for gold, but what about the deal of making Tarts or the added recipes in the Jam Factory?  
    The OA does not say anything about new receipes, but I'll forward this as a wish to the Dev team for sure. :)

Cheers,
    Kara
    if you do pass on wishes, merge the jam missions as 1 jam in the missions, instead of multiple types of jam, just like the feed and milk missions
    edited 07.11.2022
    @jorisvanvlijmen (NL1)   The suggestion to change jam missions to just 'jam'  was passed on a  VERY long time ago

• @jorisvanvlijmen (NL1)   The suggestion to change jam missions to just 'jam'  was passed on a  VERY long time ago

unfortunately that wish has still not come true, think that many hope that this will change as soon as possible, and possibly passing it on again can't hurt, right?
  • Mat 48 (GB1)Mat 48 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 312
    I'd vote for it!!!!
  • Juitsu (SKN1)Juitsu (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 95
    I'd vote for it and our hole co'op also votes!!!
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    I would definitely vote for it as a better option than what we currently have, but truth be told, I'd much rather they have an automatic zero to shelve (like they did for event flowers in T-DW missions) or just do away with them altogether 
    edited 11.11.2022
    @jorisvanvlijmen (NL1)  we do.   Perhaps I should have said it was FIRST passed on a long time ago

Even if  an idea is accepted it takes many months before it can be implemented
    Post edited by RosyStarling on
  • Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 485
    I don't remember from last year, should the grass just be sold? Or used for something?
    edited 18.11.2022
    There is a mini guide here for the event.

And the Wiki entry here.

Some CBF's information is also still available here

Yes you sell the stadium turf. Growing the turf increases your drop rate.
  • ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    I'm extremely disappointed that they had to place LGBTQ+ elements into this event. This is supposed to be an event about the football world cup and an opportunity to celebrate that, not an opportunity for the company to push a social agenda.
  • CM KaraCM Kara Community Manager Posts: 160
    Howdy,

Well, if you don't like colorful flags, we won't force you to place them on your farms. :) You are very free to farm how you like!

Besides: Thank y'all for your feedback!

Cheers,
    Kara
Sign In to comment.