Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Comments

• domino666 (INT1)domino666 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 79
    hello, can i ask, where are the gml's and gold seeds we could pick as a reward from gold apple centre ?
    it went from 5 gold seeds to 3, anf now, none ????
    from 3 gml's to 2 and now none ????
    we could only pick it every 2 events, wich wasn't a lot
    i am not interested in those new boxes, every new box they come up with is worse
    i am not amused with that dicord button either, big farm discord is meeeh, way to many rules rules rules, no fun, only imposed talk, sorry, is only my experience
  • Mat 48 (GB1)Mat 48 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 312
    edited 02.08.2022
    Additionally, we reworked the Apple Shop! It was about time to change the items that can be bought to give you new opportunities.

Woo - No gold seeds in the Apple Shop.. Yup new opportunities to spend real money......

And the link to the forum has been replaced with the Discord link...
    Additionally, we reworked the Apple Shop! It was about time to change the items that can be bought to give you new opportunities.

It's been reworked for more 'opportunities' to spend your real money....

• maxiroy (US1)maxiroy (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    What I have been doing since the apples came out was stocking up on the GML.  Once they start slowly removing something you should be prepared for it to be totally removed.  Being that they have done this now, I am just more selective on what events I play.  I can still get GML from other events like Pleasure Park and I will continue to get more from there until they take those away.   These apples in a way should be showing people how much time and money (farm dollars) is actually wasted on events instead of their farms.  Most people don't want to save for their rewards after playing an event, they want their rewards after it is done.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    edited 02.08.2022

The forum button is still there but has moved

Right from the beginning we were told the rewards will change regularly

nothing is gone forever. Patience is needed until what you want comes round again
    @domino666 (INT1) I moved you to the discussion on the update today

• I spent 50k golden apples on a strange aquamarine box? All it had in it was a skin for a pigsty, and an old rustic one at that. Very strange reward indeed for all those apples.
  • SAUGATA4 (IN1)SAUGATA4 (IN1) IN1 Posts: 45
    1 of the best updates ever. Now you DONT have any chance to get GOLD from those GOLDEN apples. The choice is yours. Either be prepared to play without gold or be prepared to spend a lot of real money. 
    And yes be prepared to find that the GMBs have been removed from the reworked rewards. Happy Farming
    Thank you rosy, i hope you are right ;)))
    Our disappointment with the current offerings has already been passed on
  • PlayaJim1 (US1)PlayaJim1 (US1) US1 Posts: 17
    how about reworking the catalyst  hard to get now 
  • Excellent update ! can't wait to see reward pool for CC although I know , not that difficult to guess. 

• artful (US1)artful (US1) US1 Posts: 6,617
    I must be blind, but I can't find where to click to see what the reworked rewards are. Can someone please help me out? Thanks!
    hello, can i ask, where are the gml's and gold seeds we could pick as a reward from gold apple centre ?
    i am not interested in those new boxes, every new box they come up with is worse
    i am not amused with that dicord button either, big farm discord is meeeh, way to many rules rules rules, no fun, only imposed talk, sorry, is only my experience
    Not a fan of Discord either. I steer away from any site that wants my date of birth.
  • nuke9104 (US1)nuke9104 (US1) US1 Posts: 149
    Not a fan of Discord either. I steer away from any site that wants my date of birth.
    COPPA places certain requirements on websites and online services related to children under 13 years old, so almost everything involving free form conversations asks for your date of birth.  Of course, children just get around that by lying about their age.
  • Mashy (GB1)Mashy (GB1) GB1 Posts: 29
    Was wondering if the removal of Gold Mining Licenses and Goldflower seeds from the Reward Center is  a permanent move as since these items are no longer available as prizes in the funnel event it will cut off my only way of obtaining gold.
    @Mashy (GB1)  I moved you to the discussion on today's update which announced the change in rewards

From the beginning we were told the  Reward would regularly update in a rotating cycle so everything should come round again

However we all agree that no GML or goldflowers is worrying and we have asked for confirmation they would come round again

We'll update as and when we get information
    COPPA places certain requirements on websites and online services related to children under 13 years old, so almost everything involving free form conversations asks for your date of birth.  Of course, children just get around that by lying about their age.
    I understand. Many of them just ask you to declare if you're over 18 or 21. Thanks.
  • george3 (AU1)george3 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 411
    edited 02.08.2022
    I spent 50k golden apples on a strange aquamarine box? All it had in it was a skin for a pigsty, and an old rustic one at that. Very strange reward indeed for all those apples.

50k is a lot for the rubbish you get, I got a rustic cowshed, useless heaps already, there's really nothing in the gold apples I'd want, most of what's there I've already sitting in storage I'll never have the space to use (lots of level 3) & more catalyst then I can pock a stick at. Getting to dread upgrades "what will we lose this time" 
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    Yeah, I pulled up the info circle on that new aquamarine box & saw it just contains skins ... I don't think any of my apples will go for that box! I just can't imagine paying for a mystery skin, not knowing if I'll even like it. I don't use most of the ones I got already.
    The new box that's in the silver apple rewards says it contains seeds ... not sure what kind though.  I still find enough other stuff to purchase with apples, so I think I'll be steering clear from that one as well. Maybe someday if/when I have a huge surplus of apples, I might consider looking to see what sort of seeds. But until then, I'll stick with knowing what I'm purchasing.
    It's nice we have the choice though - if someone likes that random surprise, right?  ;)
    the weird green box, the one on silver aplle exchange centre
    one contains 5 rose seeds
    the other one i opened 5 yellow hibiscus seeds
    is meh, no more weird green ones 4 me   :(

So do adults... - I always give an approx dob for these things

• Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    the weird green box, the one on silver aplle exchange centre
    Thank you for sharing examples so we have an idea of what's in them - - much appreciated !!!   :)
  • the weird green box, the one on silver aplle exchange centre
    Thank you Domino! That's a robbery! To charge 70,000 silver apples for 5 rose seeds when you can buy them for 310 silver apples per unit which would cost you 1,550 apples.
  • george3 (AU1)george3 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 411
    something else that seems to be missed in the Gold Apples is the Union points removed, 390 I think once a fortnight, not much, but it all helps.
    As said before, nothing in the gold apples is of any use to me
  • Sola (US1)Sola (US1) US1 Posts: 63

@george3 (AU1)

Hot Fix early (CEST) on Tuesday 9th

Content:

Bringing back Union Point bundle to the Gold/Silver Apple Shop

Sign In to comment.