Home EN Official Announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

CM Katsuo saying Good Bye!

Hello Farmers

I have some news I'd like to share with you today - I am leaving my current position as a CM here at GGS. My last day is tomorrow, 28 February.

In the past years I have been working with a great team and fantastic colleagues as well as being part of the supportive community in which each one of you has participated and developed.

First of all, I would like to express my appreciation to the moderator team, who has supported me every single day for our Big Farm community. And I would like to also say a big thank you to each member of the community. I believe that without your devotion our Big Farm community would have been totally different. Once again, thank you so much!

I am excited about a new chapter of my life that will begin soonish. With all the things that I have learned and experienced through being a CM, I will face the new challenges with great confidence and anticipation. 

I wish you all the best. 

Warmest regards,

CM Katsuo

Sign In to comment.