Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[Discussion] Dream Missions and a New Event

RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718

You can discuss Dream Missions and a New Event here

Comments

• hamsters1 (GB1)hamsters1 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 22
    The addition of missions to dream world seems like an unnecessary complication to me, I suppose only time will tell. 
  • AJR (US1)AJR (US1) US1 Posts: 56
    This update sounds like an amazing addition to BigFarm! Can't wait to try it out!  <3
    So I have several questions, will this new event have level groups like the other ones? Or be a free-for-all like the Farmer's League ranking? And will it be for all levels or can you start playing it at a specific level? And how often will it come around? Once a month like the Goldfish Rescue, Village Fair, and Urgent Delivery, or will it be every other week like the dream worlds?
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
     All we know about the new event is what is in the Announcement

We have to wait and see what happens

If we get more information it will be passed on
  • such a nice improvement again, really again aimed at the GOLD PLAYERS such a shame how this company manages to ruin everything with GOLD, what's the next improvement, gifts? or boosters for the missions? I think it's time to find another fun game.......

This game is poisoned by greed
    such a nice improvement again, really again aimed at the GOLD PLAYERS such a shame how this company manages to ruin everything with GOLD, what's the next improvement, gifts? or boosters for the missions? I think it's time to find another fun game.......

This game is poisoned by greed
    The changes certainly do seem to be stacked heavily in the favour of those who buy gold, I understand you need to make a profit but do you really have to make it so hard for those of us that don't spend money for one reason or another?
  • Give me more reasons to quit this game...
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    Now there is no free swift seeder in TDW?  I pay for it on the MF etc, so it should be available on all farms! Including the DW farms...my enthusiasm for this game is dwindling :-(
  • There are now 3 variants of the dream,
    1 tessa without missions,
    2 tessa with mission,
    3 greta without missions

I predict variant 4, greta with missions

Mark my words
    GGS is only trying to make the game more fun to play. I agree it's rather unfair how gold buyers get benefits over non gold buyers, but that's the point of buying gold. Why judge so harshly on this new update when you've barely had any time to enjoy it?
  • GGS is only trying to make the game more fun to play. I agree it's rather unfair how gold buyers get benefits over non gold buyers, but that's the point of buying gold. Why judge so harshly on this new update when you've barely had any time to enjoy it?
    Sure playing a game is fun, but this game is aming more and more ad the gold players, nothing fun at playing missions over and over again, like the cooperative championships 2 times a week ?

and now in te tessa dream also pfffffffffffff, someone thinks we are nuts !!!!!!!!!!
    GGS is only trying to make the game more fun to play. I agree it's rather unfair how gold buyers get benefits over non gold buyers, but that's the point of buying gold. Why judge so harshly on this new update when you've barely had any time to enjoy it?
    It's pretty easy to tell rather quickly that this new version is very unfair on non buyers, it's not rocket science.
  • Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 485
    And now we do not get XP to buy land?
    Then the toolboxes are superfluous and not necessary to assemble
  • karper (NL1)karper (NL1) NL1 Posts: 17
    thanx. i don't play dream any more.

fantastic solution golddiggers
    Don't judge a book by its cover. Take some time to play the game and see what this update is all about. It could be really fun, but people are so quickly to judge that they don't even give it a chance. 

I am not a gold buyer (on DW) and I think this update is perfect fine. In fact it might be a good challenge for us. 
  • visboerin (NL1)visboerin (NL1) NL1 Posts: 20
    the only thing i need for quiting the game.

congratulations
  • Don't judge a book by its cover. Take some time to play the game and see what this update is all about. It could be really fun, but people are so quickly to judge that they don't even give it a chance. 

I am not a gold buyer (on DW) and I think this update is perfect fine. In fact it might be a good challenge for us. 
    I do not buy gold at all, not in the normal world not at the dream worlds, but this game is since its new owners only aiming at the money in your pocket. 

criticism is not listened to, the lab update has been silent for months now, nothing happens with our input, we would say you can add that or that to spend even more gold, it will be listened to! this company doesn't care about a fun gaming experience, just about money no more no less
    Yes they encourage gold buying every now and again- but they need money to make the game better, pay workers who design the games, and in all just keep the game running. GGS is not a company that has only just made Big Farm, it has made several other top rated games. That also need money to run correctly! 
  • Yes they encourage gold buying every now and again- but they need money to make the game better, pay workers who design the games, and in all just keep the game running. GGS is not a company that has only just made Big Farm, it has made several other top rated games. That also need money to run correctly! 
    there is a difference between encouragement and mandatory, and this tends to be mandatory, because without gold you can't win any more events.

on the NL server, the same players always win, the same cooperatives and how surprising those are GOLD PLAYERS.

Tell me what's fun here in this update!

I am awaiting your response
    What fun about this update? 
    New events.
    New flowers.
    New challenges.
    You cannot speak harshly about an event that hasn't even been out once yet. And missions in dream worlds have always been talked about among players and coops.
    Before I was a gold buyer on main, I would get top 10 in every event. And despite being a gold buyer I do not waste it on these events, I use it on more important things like upgrading the water tower.
  • What fun about this update? 
    New events.
    New flowers.
    New challenges.
    You cannot speak harshly about an event that hasn't even been out once yet. And missions in dream worlds have always been talked about among players and coops.
    Before I was a gold buyer on main, I would get top 10 in every event. And despite being a gold buyer I do not waste it on these events, I use it on more important things like upgrading the water tower.
    as if we weren't busy enough collecting that obsidian already, we're getting even more events, which is fine in itself. but the pressure to buy gold to get a nice position is a bad idea. Tessa's dream was a 4 week long world, after a few weeks it was halved, and then halved again to be able to sell more and more gold. What's the next worthless idea? Pay to discuss here? pay by chat message or by mail to another player ?
    Well, I do not believe TDW was separated to be every other week as to support gold buying. More or less for the players to have rests in between, and play GDW. Which on terms gives you more diamonds, weather or not you decide to spend gold.
  • Well, I do not believe TDW was separated to be every other week as to support gold buying. More or less for the players to have rests in between, and play GDW. Which on terms gives you more diamonds, weather or not you decide to spend gold.
    buy gold weekly or once every 4 weeks, what do you think is the reason? I can't think of any other than this: GOLD.

The CK was once a month, now 2 x a week, reason GOLD
    You do not have to buy gold to play the dream worlds. If you buy gold, that is your choice, and yes it does provide advantages. But like I've said it is the players personal choice weather they choose to buy or not.

This discussion was not made to argue about weather or not this update was intended to support gold buying.
  • AnnSophie (NL1)AnnSophie (NL1) NL1 Posts: 687
    This dreamworld has become a nightmare!!!

The only thing you will collect points with is playing missions, that's what we already do every week on our main farms for about 4 days and now we 'need' to do it in the dreamworld too, no thanks!!!

I'm done.
  • You do not have to buy gold to play the dream worlds. If you buy gold, that is your choice, and yes it does provide advantages. But like I've said it is the players personal choice weather they choose to buy or not.

This discussion was not made to argue about weather or not this update was intended to support gold buying.
    absolutely true, that is not what this discussion is for, however it is untrue to say that these changes are not intended to sell more gold again, because without gold you cannot win, so it is not a choice to buy but a become a compulsive choice
    I believe this update was so us players can have a improved game experience, and have another fun thing in the game that we can enjoy. Most of us started playing this game for fun and relaxation.
  • I believe this update was so us players can have a improved game experience, and have another fun thing in the game that we can enjoy. Most of us started playing this game for fun and relaxation.
    strong point, however, this game is no longer relaxed and soothing, because this now looks more like an unpaid job
    I believe this update was so us players can have a improved game experience, and have another fun thing in the game that we can enjoy. Most of us started playing this game for fun and relaxation.
    strong point, however, this game is no longer relaxed and soothing, because this now looks more like an unpaid job
    Unfortunately I have to agree with you here. Juggling so many events at one is nerv inducing and cam be very stressful. Sometimes I'll find myself wanting a break even.
  • sure i like new update's but unfortunately it's disapoting every time with new events, wich give's an pressure at your personal time, just because you want to go furder in the game, and its only if you have a lot off time or a lot of money to spend. Please fix trouble's first then most important other thing, listen too your players, they pay the bill, if the most say, stop the pressure of the CC it means lower its number off it, not increase the number.

Listen to the players please
Sign In to comment.