Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[Discussion] May Update - More and More Convenient

RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718

This is the thread where you can discuss the 

May Update - More and More Convenient

Comments

• Morti (SKN1)Morti (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 485
    edited 27.05.2021
    I do not see the point of making updates just before closing time on Greta's Dreamworld.
    We are wasting precious time!
  • Jasist2 (INT1)Jasist2 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 140
    edited 27.05.2021
    It seems that this is another p2w thing unless there is some way to obtain the coupons as a reward of events or sold in the trader for some goldfish coins. In fact, if coupons are not available in the goldfish trader I would like it to be. 

Edit: Remember to collect your bronze coupon from the offer tab. 
    Post edited by Jasist2 (INT1) on
  • The ability to apply ghost rods is grayed out at the moment since the maintenance completed. I have missed out on bonusing due to not being able to ghost rod my boats.  Please fix asap.  Thanks
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    More and more pointless and boring.
    Soon we won't have to play at all, just pay £1000 a day and the game will play its self and we will come 1st in everything !!
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    The ability to apply ghost rods is grayed out at the moment since the maintenance completed. I have missed out on bonusing due to not being able to ghost rod my boats.  Please fix asap.  Thanks
    Already reported and being worked on
  • jwllmsjnb (US1)jwllmsjnb (US1) US1 Posts: 409
    Can't get into BF sales either.

• Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    I'm afraid I agree with @Uncle John (AU1)

the announcement says 
    "you can control multiple productions such as kinds of goods, the amount of goods produced, and the number of production buildings used"

for how long?
    a day? as many times as I set it to? continuously for a month?
    cause I can leave then and my farm can play on its own like Uncle John said.
    now how that will make active players... it beats me
    only money will bring to the company (not fun and active members into the game) cause 17 euros a month... I think is too much if you are asking me but thats just my opinion!
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    I love the part of the announcement that reads, "Note: The new Multiple Production Manager will be available in-game in the coming days after the update."

So, this update was just to tell us about the update that will be coming soon? Well, at least that's how I understood it - LOL

I will just have to wait and see what I think about it when it arrives. My initial thoughts are basically the same as  UncleJohn(AU1)'s, but time will tell. 
    Thank you for the provided information
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    I love the part of the announcement that reads, "Note: The new Multiple Production Manager will be available in-game in the coming days after the update."

So, this update was just to tell us about the update that will be coming soon? Well, at least that's how I understood it - LOL

I will just have to wait and see what I think about it when it arrives. My initial thoughts are basically the same as  UncleJohn(AU1)'s, but time will tell. 
    Thank you for the provided information
    Yes, sort of.  It has gone live on the INT1 server and will be coming soon to the other servers.

• Set (US1)Set (US1) US1 Posts: 45
    I tried it on an old INT farm today. It appears to be useful for replant only-which is useless.

In the update notice it said

"In the dialog of the Multiple Production Manager, you can control multiple productions such as kinds of goods, the amount of goods produced"

I played with it for a short time, but found no way to do anything but replant SS or regular seeds with or without humus on between 1 and all fields. after completed they sit there full. 

am I missing something? How does this help in any way? Where do you choose "amount of goods produced"

• Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    The concept/idea is pretty interesting , its pretty much a seed swapper

I'd love to have it, but certainly not at an extra 17$/month

Its still impressive, that they found a way to actually develop that idea

• I'm afraid I agree with @Uncle John (AU1)

the announcement says 
    "you can control multiple productions such as kinds of goods, the amount of goods produced, and the number of production buildings used"

for how long?
    a day? as many times as I set it to? continuously for a month?
    cause I can leave then and my farm can play on its own like Uncle John said.
    now how that will make active players... it beats me
    only money will bring to the company (not fun and active members into the game) cause 17 euros a month... I think is too much if you are asking me but thats just my opinion!
    @Jenny1979 (GR1) I'm hardly an expert on it yet, but as far as i understand there is no really how long definitely...

It's not the repeater, it's basically a very upgraded form of the swift seeder, how long the buildings will be in depends on what you put the buildings in, if you put fields in ruta, they'll be in for 9M, unless you repeat the fields afterwards, if you put apples in normal fert, they'll be in for 3 hours.

In terms of the coupons, the bronze one "unlocks" the Multiple Production Manager for 1 hour, silver 6H, gold 12H, platinum 36H.

I tried it on an old INT farm today. It appears to be useful for replant only-which is useless.

In the update notice it said

"In the dialog of the Multiple Production Manager, you can control multiple productions such as kinds of goods, the amount of goods produced"

I played with it for a short time, but found no way to do anything but replant SS or regular seeds with or without humus on between 1 and all fields. after completed they sit there full. 

am I missing something? How does this help in any way? Where do you choose "amount of goods produced"

@setxfh (US1) You seem to have figured out most of it already, if you have a lot of fields/fertile fields/wintry fertile fields it can be a tremendous help to be able to switch them easily, though of course it's usefulness has it's limits.

I'm pretty sure choosing the type of humus, seed and amount of fields counts, for ggs at least, as choosing "amount of goods produced". 

• Jenny1979 (GR1)Jenny1979 (GR1) GR1 Posts: 1,639
    In terms of the coupons, the bronze one "unlocks" the Multiple Production Manager for 1 hour, silver 6H, gold 12H, platinum 36H.
    I knew bronze coupons is for one hour and we can only have 10 bronze coupons at the same time
    but I didnt know how long the other coupons has so thank you for the info.
    I'll wait and see how this will work but my opinion for the subscription stands
  • Set (US1)Set (US1) US1 Posts: 45
    After initial use if you have the subscription you would have to turbo harvest the entire farm (wasting all your milk and other items) or click every field individually to harvest them without your orchards or stables. Then you could do another round of this new feature. That is what I don't get. I don't have the subscription but because that's how I see it working I would never buy it. 

Output in missions would be better just clicking thru fields in an organized fashion. Repeat harvester you would still have to select every item individually. 

I think this had great possibilities, but in my opinion not worth spending on in its current state. 
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 02.02.2023

B) 
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • MeowBunny (INT1)MeowBunny (INT1) INT1 Posts: 22
    edited 29.05.2021
    For those of you in the INT1 server who have this subscription, do you also have to buy the silver, gold & platinum coupons to activate the Multi-production manager?

Also does this new subscription do away with the "Convenience Package" Subscription? So, in other words, can players still buy the original "Convenience Package" if they don't want the new Multi-production Manager subscription?
    Yupp you need to buy coupons from the in-game store to use this facility and 2 bronze coupons are given as a gift ! You need coupons to start this and if you don't have the coupons, you can not start this MPM (multiple production manager)

Actually if you have the convenience package, you don't even need these coupons. Tbh the convenience package is even better than these coupons because these coupons allow you to start productions on various production facilities *one at a time*. But if you have the convenience package, you get the swift seeder (almost the same as this new thing), turbo harvester and repeat harvester !

So is this new update worth it ? Not for me :) Here are the coupons and the amount oftime they can be used for:

Post edited by MeowBunny (INT1) on
  • jelly09 (US1)jelly09 (US1) US1 Posts: 7
    Only spender will like this
  • It seems that this is another p2w thing unless there is some way to obtain the coupons as a reward of events or sold in the trader for some goldfish coins. In fact, if coupons are not available in the goldfish trader I would like it to be. 

Edit: Remember to collect your bronze coupon from the offer tab. 
    Are you joking this is historic, this new pay not-to-play business model is brilliant, think of all the saved bandwidth and server time, not to mention the subscriptions. =o

It boggles the mind, I could affect real-world changes on the subject matter of the game with such funds.
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 02.06.2021
    this is only good for those who do lots of missions, like on DE server and other servers where you can do 100 missions in 1hr, so they can change crop fast.  Great for changing crops or stables where they want to change type of feed to seaweed, but at $16.99 per month NOT going to happen here.

Most players this is ANOTHER useless money grabbing update, like ALL the other updates.
  • Gut Landluft (DE1)Gut Landluft (DE1) DE1 Posts: 9,612
    a seed changer takes far too long to play missions quickly:
    the field crops have to be ready when the missi arrives:
    so everything is with seaweed
    only wildflowers are sown normally, as they only take 2 minutes. At least that's how I do it.
    If I were to change extra seeds and if necessary wait until it was finished, that would be far too long, which is why you need many fields.
    I don't need the multiple production manager.
  • @Gut Landluft (DE1)  What you are saying then, is this update is good for no one....lol, not even players that do lots of missions, total waste of time update.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 02.02.2023

<3 
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    With this update, my swift seeder does not work as it used to.... as you can see in the picture below I have empty fields that I just harvested Sunflowers and Goldflowers. You can see the swift seeder does not recognized these fields having previously been planted... please fix this!

• domino666 (INT1)domino666 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 79
    Same problem, swift seeder refuses to repeat sunflowers with seaweed proces

doesn't work anymore, please fix
    @JVD (US1) , @domino666 (INT1)

Unfortunately :( it is intentional that Sunflowers and Goldflowers no longer work with the SwiftSeeder
    There is nothing to fix.
    @JVD (US1) , @domino666 (INT1)

Unfortunately :( it is intentional that Sunflowers and Goldflowers no longer work with the SwiftSeeder
    There is nothing to fix.
    Thanks for the reply.

Are these the only two crops that won't work anymore? or are there others that I haven't used yet?
  • diamond flowers don't work either @JVD (US1)
    Sunflowers, goldflowers and diamond flowers are the only ones I am aware of.
    diamond flowers don't work either @JVD (US1)
    Sunflowers, goldflowers and diamond flowers are the only ones I am aware of.
    Thank you both! Happy Farming!
  • domino666 (INT1)domino666 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 79
    if those crops don't work anymore with swift seeder, what is next thing that will not work anymore ?
    seaweed for stables next ?
    seaweed fields other crops ?
    seaweed orchards ?
    making convenient subscription useless ???
    to try to let us spend even more money ????
    always same story, they create something usefull once in a while, only to take it away after
    i am getting so tired with this, very very tired, whyyyyyyy they keep doing this ????
    i guess they want me out, cause every time i find something good, pooooof, out with it :(((

Sign In to comment.