Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[Contest] Where in the World - Winners announced

RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
edited 31.01.2021 in Contests & Awards

WHERE IN THE WORLD?

Where is this?
I have applied a mosaic filter.

I have 10,000 GOLD to share among everyone

who messages me with what this is, and where it is,

plus a Where in the World Badge for every successful participant,

who hasn't already got one.

Where in the WorldWhere in the WorldWhere in the WorldWhere in the WorldWhere in the WorldWhere in the WorldWhere in the World

You have 48 hours from now.

Post edited by RosyStarling on

Comments

• RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718

The Taj Mahal (/ˌtɑːdʒ məˈhɑːl, ˌtɑːʒ-/; lit. 'Crown of the Palace', [taːdʒ ˈmɛːɦ(ə)l])is an ivory-white marble mausoleum on the southern bank of the river Yamuna in the Indian city of Agra. It was commissioned in 1632 by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan (reigned from 1628 to 1658) to house the tomb of his favourite wife, Mumtaz Mahal; it also houses the tomb of Shah Jahan himself. The tomb is the centrepiece of a 17-hectare (42-acre) complex, which includes a mosque and a guest house, and is set in formal gardens bounded on three sides by a crenellated wall.

Construction of the mausoleum was essentially completed in 1643, but work continued on other phases of the project for another 10 years. The Taj Mahal complex is believed to have been completed in its entirety in 1653 at a cost estimated at the time to be around 32 million rupees, which in 2020 would be approximately 70 billion rupees (about U.S. $956 million). The construction project employed some 20,000 artisans under the guidance of a board of architects led by the court architect to the emperor, Ustad Ahmad Lahauri.

The Taj Mahal was designated as a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1983 for being "the jewel of Muslim art in India and one of the universally admired masterpieces of the world's heritage". It is regarded by many as the best example of Mughal architecture and a symbol of India's rich history

Wikipedia

WINNERS LIST

Advaith (IN1)
    Antigone (US1)
    BillJohn (US1)
    AngelAngel9 (US1)
    fj12 (US1)
    Farmerin (JP1)
    Alaa Ali 1 (INT1)
    pitsi5 (GR1)
    Sandra L Fletch (US1)
    monks (US1)
    whiziwig (US1)
    preslav94 (BG1)
    Heather Norsk (US1)
    PlayaJim1 (US1)
    landghe (SKN1)
    Jesse123 (INT1)
    rsny (US1)
    PolloTendr25 (US1)
    Anemari-Lia (RO1)
    FarmerAlf (INT1)
    ninjahuman (AU1)
    Abby_Cadabby (US1)
    Letty.liongamez (GB1)
    AHC (US1)
    harden21 (US1)
    diksh (IN1)
    Emperor AY (INT1)

10,000 gold divided by 27 makes 371 gold each.
    Badges, where appropriate, and the gold will be awarded shortly

If I've missed you off the list let me know as soon as you can

Where in the WorldWhere in the WorldWhere in the WorldWhere in the WorldWhere in the WorldWhere in the WorldWhere in the World

• rsny (US1)rsny (US1) US1 Posts: 2,294
    Thank You for the contest and congratulations to all the winners.    :)
  • Thank you :-)
  • 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    Congrats to all the winners!! That was a tough one to figure out for me. :-)

Thank you for the fun contests!!
  • PlayaJim1 (US1)PlayaJim1 (US1) US1 Posts: 17
    thank you   congratz to the rest of the winners 
  • BillJohn (US1)BillJohn (US1) US1 Posts: 78
    Thank you.  Do appreciate the opportunity to get a bit of gold!
  • Thanks!!  Good contest.  Congrats to all!
  • whiziwig (US1)whiziwig (US1) US1 Posts: 1,262
    Thank you
  • Thank You and congratulations to all winners
  • Thank You for the contest and congratulations to all the winners.
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    edited 01.02.2021
    That picture  did not look like no building, it looked more like a mountain, but Congrat's to the winner's just the same. :)
  • thank you, I enjoy these
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    All Badges have been awarded and all prizes paid

If you haven't received all you expected let me know
  • harden21 (US1)harden21 (US1) US1 Posts: 32
    Tysm and congrats to all winners!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file