Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Dec Update - The Year End Update [Discussion]

Comments

• Another year is coming to an end! The Year End Update is clearing all problems and is making an event ranking. I can't wait to see the event rankings!
  • Jasist2 (INT1)Jasist2 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 140
    • Tessa's Dream World - Fixed an issue that caused new daily quests to appear after the level up 
    I thought it is a feature and not a bug. Oh well... 
  • I don't play the Dream world. I played it once and made it till level 32, but then I got it as boring and now, I am not playing
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    The choice is yours, whatever makes you happy!  Others love both of the Dream Worlds.  :D
  • Thanks  :)
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Great change to the Greta's world :)

That rewards more diamonds to the top contributors in Coop!

<3
  • Thanks for the information! Then I am gonna play Dream World
  • Juitsu (SKN1)Juitsu (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 95
    I didn't get daily tasks in Gretas Dream and I'm not the only in my coop. Would like to have diamondflowers seeds,  please fix the issue.
  • ria36 (NL1)ria36 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 64
    No daily quests in Greta's world this morning.
    Is it intentional?
  • Juitsu (SKN1)Juitsu (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 95
    No daily quests in Greta's world this morning.
    Is it intentional?
    Some of my coop had those and some not, hope the issue will be fixed.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    The Daily quests on missing GDW has been reported

• But I got the Daily Tasks Today. Maybe it will be the problem of the server.
  • Hate the changes to Dairy contracts.... Now I have a visual error that it requires -6 more contracts completed to change level.
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    But I got the Daily Tasks Today. Maybe it will be the problem of the server.
    Maybe it is server dependant, I'll pass this information on, thank you for letting us know ^^

Hate the changes to Dairy contracts.... Now I have a visual error that it requires -6 more contracts completed to change level.

Are you stuck with the -6 error? can you try refreshing to see if it goes? @William Robert (US1)
  • BugsBunny said:

Hate the changes to Dairy contracts.... Now I have a visual error that it requires -6 more contracts completed to change level.

Are you stuck with the -6 error? can you try refreshing to see if it goes? @William Robert (US1)
    It is steadily increasing as I turn in contracts, I think it started at -2. I've refreshed, restarted, rebooted - all the regular ghost solutions.
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    William Robert (US1) said:

It is steadily increasing as I turn in contracts, I think it started at -2. I've refreshed, restarted, rebooted - all the regular ghost solutions.

@William Robert (US1)

Could you please private message me a screenshot of the same? so that i can check it with the team ^^

• Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    I got no daily tasks.......great hotfix
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    Did you complete the 3 decorations task? ;o
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    It was a bug and it was reported and I think it was fixed so that the all should be getting the daily tasks now.  Let me know if there is still a problem. Thank. 
  • BigBenoit (INT1)BigBenoit (INT1) INT1 Posts: 50
    edited 20.12.2020
    @BugsBunny (about dairy contracts)

I have the same "bug" as @William Robert (US1) on the international server.
    And it's only in the upper-right slot. 
    The number of contracts I must fulfil is increasing instead of decreasing with a negative value.

(sorry if it's in french but it's only about maths) ;-) 

@BigBenoit (INT1)  This has now been reported
  • ria36 (NL1)ria36 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 64
    No daily tasks today, so it's not fixed
  • Oh
  • Midkemia (US1)Midkemia (US1) US1 Posts: 12
    Why do some of my coop members and myself have daily tasks in Greta's DW only every other day?  If that is a bug, please fix it.  If it is the new way, then don't call that daily tasks.  We are missing the opportunity of getting extra diamonds.  Personally, I only had them twice since the beginning of DW.  Thank you.

• Still not getting daily tasks in Greta's DW.  I thought it was fixed when I finally got the daily tasks yesterday but when none showed up today me thinks there is still a pesky bug running around in DW.  Please fix. Thank you :) 
  • carjola (AU1)carjola (AU1) AU1 Posts: 252
    I also have only had 1 day of daily tasks  :( since Greta's dream world started
    edited 22.12.2020
    The lack of Daily Tasks on GDW was thought to have been fixed.

It has been reported again
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    And now we have been kicked off a day early. Going good GGS. Maybe we can get another christmastree for compensation?
  • carien57 (NL1)carien57 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 41
    You stop one day to soon did not receive diamonds and gold
    perhaps you are in a holiday mood already 
  • jorisvanvlijmen (NL1)jorisvanvlijmen (NL1) NL1 Posts: 319
    edited 23.12.2020
    ended a day to early, and did not get the change to complete my coop project !!! compensatation ????
Sign In to comment.