Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Runestone Trader Price Change [Discussion]

You can discuss the Runestone Trader Price Change here

Comments

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    Which item had an incorrect price and what was the price of that item?
  • Ghost rider (GB1)Ghost rider (GB1) GB1 Posts: 294
    This is where you can discuss a very vague announcement :D:D:D:D:D
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    Event Seaweed Humus increase 7000 Farm$
    Event Seaweed Feed increase 5000 Farm$
    Event Seaweed Fertilizer increase 68000 Farm$
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 30.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
    At a price of 154,999 runestones and the current handbook amounts, you could get more from using seaweed feed on a level 4 seal pond than you spent purchasing the seaweed feed with a level 10 to 12 seal handbook. I don't know about the handbooks' values diminishing, but all they had to do was get rid of the seaweed feed option since there has been another way to make a profit on this method previously. It's very bad if they decreased the handbook outputs for those that already made a large gold purchase for them.

Anyway, now that this issue is sorted out I'm sure they will be able to focus on the other issues where we are severely disadvantaged. :)
  • Jasist2 (INT1)Jasist2 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 140
    Never bought event seaweed or other event stuff except add workers and happiness. Is buying event seaweed products worth it? 
    Never bought event seaweed or other event stuff except add workers and happiness. Is buying event seaweed products worth it? 
    It's not worth it since it isn't supposed to give a profit, otherwise you end up with the situation of changing the prices like this time. But it can be worth it if you are doing it to help boost your ranking for some useful prize or hard work reward.
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    As if the Viking/Northern light/Festive farm are a fair environment.....just stay away for two days after the first one ends....come back when the next one is active and start out with 5.000.000 runestones  and you can almost buy the duck without doing anything.
    Repeat that  after the second one and start out the third with another 5.000.000 runestones. Play only the first  and the runestones will come rolling in,  since 5 milj. will always get you in the top 1000.
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    @Kimmiecat (NL1)

The cost of losing 2 farming days for 5M runestone is'nt that great

but i guess, if u are inactive , its not a bad trade-off

And that only works for consecutive of the same type of temporary farm

And.. Sometimes its a bit more than 2 days between temporary farms no?
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    @Kimmiecat (NL1)

The cost of losing 2 farming days for 5M runestone is'nt that great

Are you for real? Most people have a life and farm for fun.

but i guess, if u are inactive , its not a bad trade-off

I play every day for several hours but I would mind staying offline for a headstart of 5M 

And that only works for consecutive of the same type of temporary farm

Which is every year at the end of the year for the Northern Lights farm,  the Viking farm and the Festive Farm

And.. Sometimes its a bit more than 2 days between temporary farms no?

It was....in the good old days. Nowadays it is mostly one day in between.

• Artmaker (GB1)Artmaker (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,495
    Ya know,  I have not played a temp farm in many many months now.  But ONE farm I tried, OH WOW IS IT BORING!    Everything is way too expensive.  So I cash in get some bucks, well not enough to buy land, go away, can't do anything.
    Later try again, STILL not enough... maybe enough to upgrade the bank if I don't do anything so... walk away.
    Come back later, upgrade bank... now can't do anything, walk away.

So I finally have two penguins, one wood, can't get more, no room, can't upgrade, houses too full, can't buy land.... know what?   I DON'T CARE ANYMORE.
    Next one that comes around?  
          >>>>> IGNORE <<<<<
  • Exxy (INT1)Exxy (INT1) INT1 Posts: 2,602
    @""Kimmiecat (NL1)"

Okay , Ill re-phrase

What does 5M runestone makes in difference in terms of ranking at the end?

Rewards for rankings are so broad for temporary farm
  • ChickadeeQuilterChickadeeQuilter Guest Posts: 967
    Ya know,  I have not played a temp farm in many many months now.  But ONE farm I tried, OH WOW IS IT BORING!    Everything is way too expensive.  So I cash in get some bucks, well not enough to buy land, go away, can't do anything.
    Later try again, STILL not enough... maybe enough to upgrade the bank if I don't do anything so... walk away.
    Come back later, upgrade bank... now can't do anything, walk away.

So I finally have two penguins, one wood, can't get more, no room, can't upgrade, houses too full, can't buy land.... know what?   I DON'T CARE ANYMORE.
    Next one that comes around?  
          >>>>> IGNORE <<<<<
    Well, you know it is your choice.  Some ignore the Temp farms altogether, while others have a lot of fun with them.  It is all a matter of choice! :)
  • I have very less runestone currency and i want to collect more to buy a decoration for my farm. 
    You will get more runestones when you work your Viking Farm and selling the products you make in the workshop and by selling the penguins and seal.  Keep at it and you will succeed!  :D
  • THANK YOU !!!
    You are welcome! :)
Sign In to comment.