Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[Discussion] September Update - Make Space For Boosters!

BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
Hello Farmers,

Please feel free to discuss about the OA here.

OA Link:

Kind Regards,
Your BigFarm Team 

Comments

• edu29d (GB1)edu29d (GB1) GB1 Posts: 69
    edited 02.10.2020
    So far it looks good, but I guess we'll have to look at the fine print before any real judgements can be made.

Post edited by edu29d (GB1) on
  • farmgirlmimi43 (US1)farmgirlmimi43 (US1) US1 Posts: 422
    edited 30.09.2020
    Diamonds are needed to purchase the new expansions? We already have way too much to spend them on. Not happy with this update.  :(
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    There is a bug on the horsefarm after this update. When the stock is full and you want to harvest a tree, it comes up with a window to sell but the window keeps popping up.
    And it says to sell zero....

• ninjahuman (AU1)ninjahuman (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,526
    edited 30.09.2020
    I'm sorry but I have to be honest and say that this update is a failure in my opinion.

First, the expansion prices:

I'm not happy about this. It's really hard to collect diamonds and having to pay a large amount of farm dollars as well. So it's basically not possible for players to just buy the expansions with only farm dollars anymore. It will take an extremely long time for players to save up that amount of diamonds and they get more space by upgrading their apartment block anyway given that they are using manor housing in it. I think some players will just buy these expansions at the 50% discount with gold which is the most practical but it also takes a huge amount of time to save up that amount of gold unless we are just supposed to purchase it.

I think they really need to reconsider the prices of these expansions and include a farm dollars only option as well.

I only have one handbook (duck eggs) at level 7 and level 8 is asking for 675,000 gold for an extra 76 eggs. Even with a 75% discount (168,750 gold) it is still very difficult to justify that cost.

And there also appears to be some autumn events where you get autumn tokens in the events and use them on some special WOF.

The WOF part looks ok and I see there are some new themed buildings that are ok but they are only really worth it compared to regular chicken coops if you use them in a chicken chalet.

But I'm really unhappy that you also replaced the GML for rank 1-50 with a goldflower seed. That is yet again another deduction of the gold rewards that we can collect.

Personally, I feel like this update needs some major rebalancing with the prices of the expansions, the handbook costs and the reduction of even more gold rewards.
  • Alex (BR1)Alex (BR1) BR1 Posts: 102
    edited 30.09.2020
    Why is no one talking about the fact that the amount of diamonds that the farmers' league gave when there was only the building of houses and the bovine community remains the same? 
    being already created:
    -Ducks community
    -Goat community
    -Chicken community
    -Community apiaries
    -Pig community

And now to buy a single piece of land you have to pay 697 million dollars + 116 thousand diamonds
    They can only be kidding
  • Joybells (US1)Joybells (US1) US1 Posts: 36
    Now they have added a new strategy to the game...how to use your diamonds.  Do you continue to buy and upgrade the buildings or do you save for the land expansions?  That is a lot of diamonds for the first expansion, diamonds and we know that the price of diamonds will go up with each land expansion.  I hope that at some point they adjust the land expansions to a dollar only option.
  • Nothing like misleading release statements and new bugs.
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 30.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • firewolf (INT1)firewolf (INT1) INT1 Posts: 41
    exchanging gml for 1 gf seed from the top 50 rewards in hwe leaves bad taste about the change. imo exchange has to be of the same or higher value. why not change it to like 7 gf seed so that total minimal value be more than gml? and include less seeds for rankings below? players are already strugling to find gold and now you offer less. you should say if you dont have gold and need players to donate...
  • bug horsefarm ^^&((^^%
  • bull sh... prices
  • Heather Norsk (US1)Heather Norsk (US1) US1 Posts: 7,346
    The bug that kimmiecat mentioned on the horsefarm ..... the same happened to me with edge crops; instead of bringing up the # that you are over, it defaults to 1.  Please try to get that switched back!? - Pretty please??

The official announcement here on the forum does state the 3 options for buying new plots, but the in-game announcement which people read 1st does not. I re-read it after reading all this, and it does sound like it's cash, gold OR diamonds, not AND diamonds. That was mis-leading and will make people upset.
  • bug ..........................no autumn coins by the hard worker is given. is de fist price !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • now working bug of 14:50 mention
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    edited 30.09.2020
    Like Ninjahuman's illustration of the screenshot of the land purchase, my button is grayed out, and yet I have tons of farm dollars.  Why is it grayed out?  I thought we had 3 ways to buy land: farm dollars, diamonds, or gold.  Is this a bug?
    @FarmerCli (US1)
    You need either dollars + diamonds or gold + diamonds or gold in order to buy it, Do you have the enough amount of diamonds?

bug ..........................no autumn coins by the hard worker is given. is de fist price !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    @farmer123456789 (NL1)

We are currently investigating this issue and it has been reported  :)

@everyone,

for the horse farm selling issue, please sell them from your barn, it would work as a temporary solution, for now, as far as I am aware, the team is working on it :)

Best Wishes,
    Bugs Bunny

• BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    @farmer123456789 (NL1)

This is a display issue, could you please switch between your farm? from the main farm to another farm? and check whether your tokens are back?

Those who have 1st reward (tokens) missing, please try switching between your farms to see if they are back  as this is just a display issue :)

Kind Regards,
    Bugs Bunny
  • amazingrose7 (GB1)amazingrose7 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 436
    edited 30.09.2020
    Are you serious? I could understand you asking ridiculous amounts of diamonds for extra plots of land over and above the original allocation, but to suddenly introduce the new charges without any notice whatsoever,well that stinks!  The average player is now stuffed,thanks a lot NOT. Please reintroduce the previous price ,dollars only, asap. Rotten update.
  • RosyStarlingRosyStarling Moderator, Guest Posts: 4,718
    @amazingrose7 (GB1)    These are extra plots. The price of the previous plots remain the same
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    This game is now just a money pit for ggs, and will continue to be so, i shall leave it up to the ones that need the ego boost, but i shall not be putting my money in ggs bank account. There are many many more games out there that dont just want your cash constantly.
  • @RosyStarling, sorry,you are correct. I just saw red when I saw the prices,still can't afford them though.
  • Kimmiecat (NL1)Kimmiecat (NL1) NL1 Posts: 995
    edited 23.10.2020
    Looking at the prices for extra plots, I guess I will continue playing on my Little Farm.

Post edited by BugsBunny on
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    Like Ninjahuman's illustration of the screenshot of the land purchase, my button is grayed out, and yet I have tons of farm dollars.  Why is it grayed out?  I thought we had 3 ways to buy land: farm dollars, diamonds, or gold.  Is this a bug?
    it is 1) Farm dollars and diamonds, 2) gold and diamonds, or 3) gold only
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    It is not just farm dollars and diamonds......it is farm dollars and an insane amount of diamonds.

I find it a tad insulting when GGS treats us like this.
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    It is not just farm dollars and diamonds......it is farm dollars and an insane amount of diamonds.

I find it a tad insulting when GGS treats us like this.
    Do you really expect anything to better from this company. I don't.
  • Fawners (US1)Fawners (US1) US1 Posts: 436
    Holy inflation Batman!  These new costs for more land is out of control!  
  • Red Rose (RU1)Red Rose (RU1) RU1 Posts: 182
    New update, new disappointment :/  I worked hard in the Octoberfest event so I could get a building and production booster, but after the update, it was changed to just a building booster. Why change the prizes in the middle of an event?! And are there any boosters for the horse ranch? I don't see any in the WWC prizes.

• Bad update. did not like. worsened what was already bad
  • chabetinha (BR1)chabetinha (BR1) BR1 Posts: 8
    edited 01.10.2020

Post edited by chabetinha (BR1) on
  • DoomDark (US1)DoomDark (US1) INT1 Posts: 25
    Rest assured, the 'buy diamonds' option lies in near future...maybe in next update...

DD
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    so here is 2nd land expansion costs:

Sign In to comment.