Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Discussion - Big Farm Story

BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
You can discuss both the below OA's related to BigFarm Story here.

OA-1 : BigFarm Story On The Horizon
OA-2 : An Amazing GIFT for your wish-listing.

Note: I have merged all previous discussion threads related to BigFarm story to this one.

Kind Regards,
Your BigFarm International Team

Comments

• Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    edited 16.07.2020
    Big Farm Story Announcement

Good Morning / Evening Big Farm Player's !!

I decided that since the Mod's have not added a Discussion for the Upcoming Steam Game, that I would place a post to find out what everyone thinks bout it.

I just added the game to My Steam Wishlist  , and I have to say that I was not expecting to be  excited bout it, but after what I read bout the game on steam I am a little bit excited to see what it has to offer, 

The Game claims to be able to play on Windows 7 to 10, so only time will tell.

So I ask you > How do you feel bout the Upcoming Game for steam?

Here are some pictures that claim to be for that game>

I know I want to find out what it is bout, :)

~ NOTE: EDITED BY BM BUGS BUNNY (REMOVED CONTENTS WHICH VIOLATED THE CG)

Post edited by BugsBunny on
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    edited 16.07.2020
    I'm curiously waiting for the game, mostly excited about the avatar related features  :)

The game is playable on Windows/Linux/Mac platforms, (any platform which supports steam game engine).

edited 17.07.2020
    Thank you  BugsBunny for letting Me know that they were not the right pictures, like I said before I went on My Browser and typed in > Big Farm Story Game Pictures and those are what I got, again thank you very much for letting Me know bout them, much appreciated. :) , I did say that they claimed to be for that game earlier, but thanks again for your help.

Update> Is there a Release date for it?
    And I am also wondering if our Avatar's will be able to ride Horses and such , :)
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    I already play 2 farm games on steam and this new one that ggs are adding is almost identical to the one i play going by the images of it. The one i play you dont have to buy in game items everything is free and it also as workshop so all players can freely install in game items that others have made for the game, The only thing you pay for is the game which is very cheap. I have been told that extra items for this new ggs game will be in a in-game store that you can purchase, and that the game is not going to be free.
    I have added the game to my wish list but i wont be purchasing it, because it is just going to be another pay to play.
    Why dont GGS get this game finished and fix all the bugs before starting something else. Make some new events rather than CC every week, followed by funnels and wheels.
    You can find the trailer below, 

Big Farm Story Trailer

BugsBunny said:
    You can find the trailer below, 

Big Farm Story Trailer

Thanks i have seen it already.
    edited 18.07.2020
    Please refrain from naming other farming-related games here, and posting their screenshots. You are all free to discuss about BigFarm Story though  :)
    edited 20.07.2020
    Thank you BugBunny for your help and kind words, I do appreciate it, :) 

I just looked at the Trailer and I noticed this>

Platforms: Mobile (Android Only)
     Developer: Goodgame Studios
     Publisher: Goodgame Studios
    Game Size: 95 MB

So does this Mean that the game is not for Windows 10 as well as other devices, but (Android Only) ?
    If that is the case, then I guess I won't be getting it then, cause I play on a Windows 10 PC.
    edited 20.07.2020
    Thank you BugBunny for your help and kind words, I do appreciate it, :) 

I just looked at the Trailer and I noticed this>

Platforms: Mobile (Android Only)
     Developer: Goodgame Studios
     Publisher: Goodgame Studios
    Game Size: 95 MB

So does this Mean that the game is not for Windows 10 as well as other devices, but (Android Only) ?
    If that is the case, then I guess I won't be getting it then, cause I play on a Windows 10 PC.
    The steam version would be available on those operating systems that support steam (so probably windows/mac/linux).

The android version of BigFarm Story is an already existing one, and I think it will be discontinued once the steam version is out.
  • The most recent trailer is here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-M2LDfL-2Ag

It doesn't give any more info on platforms but a steam game should run on Windows, Linux, Mac and Android. 
    Steam runs windows 10
    Awesome, Thank you (all) for the info, much appreciated, :)
    edited 23.07.2020
    The release date>

Planned Release Date: Summer 2020

later summer, which will also grant you a premium Starter Pack.

Also>

ABOUT THIS GAME

Get away from the noise and bustle of city life and escape to a living and breathing farm of your very own! When your grandpa mysteriously gifts you his old farm, it's your time to rebuild it to its former glory. Plant, harvest, and tend your fields, and take care of all your animals. This is your chance to build the farm of your dreams! Discover a small village surrounded by nature and peace. Meet new friends around each corner, learn more about their unique personalities and shape your own community.

As you arrive on your grandpa's farm, you find it in an awful condition. Buildings are crumbled and fields overgrown. The farm is abandoned and your grandfather has disappeared without a trace.
    Roll up your sleeves and grab your watering can. It’s now your time to step up your farming skills and restore the farm of your childhood dreams. Search for your grandfather's tracks and take the chance to write your own story!

And>

Key Features:

• BUILD YOUR DREAM FARM: Turn your dreams into reality and rebuild your grandpa’s derelict farm to its former glory. Harvest organic vegetables, gather resources and craft your way into the hearts of your farm neighbors as you follow their requests and storylines.
    • MEET THE VILLAGERS: Be a beloved member of the local community. Meet all unforgettable characters with all their energetic personalities and exciting stories to share. Become close friends with the villagers - Benny, Sam, and all their cheery friends are waiting for you.
    • FARM ADVENTURES: Explore a Big Farm story filled with extraordinary farm adventures. Be curious and discover a peaceful world full of treasures and discoveries. Enjoy the breathtaking scenery and landscapes. Spend a relaxing afternoon gathering wildflowers or go mushroom picking in the woods.
    • SKILL UP: Level up your character with a variety of skills to aid you in your adventures. Gather stickers while following the storyline and choose your preferred skills your character should learn. You want to become the best farmer? Or want to bake the most yummy cookies? It's your decision whether to boost your crafting, farming or other skills depending on your play style.
    • TAKE CARE OF YOUR ANIMALS: Take care of your lovely farm animals and raise chickens, cows and alpacas. Breed farm animals to find rare breeds, and nurture and pet all kinds of adorable baby animals. Rescue the little rabbit and your loyal friend will always be there to show you some love! Take your pet everywhere.
    • MAKE YOUR HOUSE A HOME: Find your own style and be creative. Apply your personal touch and design your own unique farm house with an exciting range of furniture and decorations to collect and choose from.

Big Farm Story is in development for PC (Steam).

Not sure if same one but I found this Teaser bout it>

https://youtu.be/5Iu81CNq2jw

Update> Never mind seems it was the same trailer, :)

edited 30.03.2021
       No photo description available

Image may contain 5 people text that says 500 Fans 07202020 07202020

Image may contain outdoor

No photo description available

Now I know that these are the right Pictures, cause they are from Big Farm Story pics on FB, so they should be ok  I hope. :)
    I wanted to add them to give Players an idea of what they will see in the game itself.

Update well it seem's that My picture's have messed up on this post, sorry, :(
    Post edited by Blue Denim (US1) on
    edited 30.03.2021
    Here are a few more Pics :) >

Image may contain text that says  06121984 At the wheel with grandpa       No photo description available          No photo description available  

Image may contain hat text that says 06211984 Grandpa Gerda and me         Image may contain table and indoor      Image may contain sky and outdoor  

Image may contain outdoor        No photo description available       No photo description available

Update > not sure why My pictures have messed up on this post as well, :(
    Post edited by Blue Denim (US1) on
    Those pets look nice, however i miss a bunny there!
    edited 27.07.2020
    I am hoping that there are a few different types of animals around on the farm, and not just the usual ones like the Cows, Pigs, Chickens, ect, :)
    Yes we need, Bunnies, a Fox or 2, sheep, and such. 
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 30.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
    edited 29.07.2020

Big Farm Story Release date is August 20th 2020. 

I hope you all will join in the Fun on Steam, and check out this New game, cause I know I will, & for those who do not, I hope you keep enjoying the games you have already, Stay safe & take care, :)

P.S. I wish to also say Thank you to BugsBunny  I appreciate your help very much.
    I also have 1 question though, What If you do not use FaceBook nor Twitter, then how will we get our Decoration? 
    Cause I did add the Big Farm Story game to My Wishlist a few days to bout  1 week ago.

edited 29.07.2020

I hope you all will join in the Fun on Steam, and check out this New game, cause I know I will, & for those who do not, I hope you keep enjoying the games you have already, Stay safe & take care, :)

P.S. I wish to also say Thank you to BugsBunny  I appreciate your help very much.
    I also have 1 question though, What If you do not use FaceBook nor Twitter, then how will we get our Decoration? 
    Cause I did add the Big Farm Story game to My Wishlist a few days to bout  1 week ago.

I don't think that following on Facebook or Twitter is necessary to claim the decoration, I'm not sure though.

Let me confirm this :)
  • im waiting for this when i first saw it
    installed steam on that day and STILL waiting for it:(
  • Dark Underworld (AU1)Dark Underworld (AU1) AU1 Posts: 2,992
    edited 29.07.2020
    looks like a kids game, maybe good for 7-12yrs if they can afford to play it, from what I have seen not very interested.  Looks like more interested in pretty graphics then actually strategy and game play.  I will wait and see.  Big Thumbs down ATM
    BugsBunny said:

I don't think that following on Facebook or Twitter is necessary to claim the decoration, I'm not sure though.

Let me confirm this :)
    Ok thank you , :)
  • GrammaLeah (US1)GrammaLeah (US1) US1 Posts: 611
    edited 30.07.2020
    I am a little confused...
    Are they going to kill this current Big Farm so people will need to have this new version, (and will we lose the years of work we put in) or is this an addition to the game roster that will just play on other... platforms?
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    im waiting for this when i first saw it
    installed steam on that day and STILL waiting for it:(
    Well don't hold ur breath u haven't read yet ? it not due till later this year
    "August 20th 2020"
    I am a little confused...
    Are they going to kill this current Big Farm so people will need to have this new version, (and will we lose the years of work we put in) or is this an addition to the game roster that will just play on other... platforms?
    The original games Big Farm for the web browser and Big Farm: Mobile Harvest for phones are both developed by completely different teams and there are no plans to stop them. Big Farm Story is a different kind of game and meant to expand the Big Farm universe to a new audience This was stated on steam
    Oh good, I've been here for years.
    Thanks much !
    (I have no idea what this steam thing is... I thought it was a website, but people talk about installing it.)
    edited 31.07.2020
    Oh good, I've been here for years.
    Thanks much !
    (I have no idea what this steam thing is... I thought it was a website, but people talk about installing it.)

Steam is a digital platform created by Valve Corporation to serve as a distributor of PC games. The Steam client allows users to install PC games online directly to their cloud drives after purchase. Steam users are welcome to post their reviews, upload self-made content, buy DLCs, and much more!

I hope this helps, :)

I have been on steam well over 5 years and i love it, there is thousands of different games to play and i have never had any problems on there, you can set your settings to private etc, once you get used to steam there really is no going back it is that good.
    Thanks for the information about it...
    Not for me I guess, I don't even know what a "cloud drive" is.
    : D

Sign In to comment.