Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update June 30 - Let The Summer Begin + New Events - Discussion

BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612

Feel free to discuss the update right here.

Patch Notes:
1) New Update June 30 - Let The Summer Begin
2) New Masters League Season Begins, It's Summer Time

Post edited by BugsBunny on

Comments

• 24K Mayhem (US1)24K Mayhem (US1) US1 Posts: 494
    Are the diamond flowers available if we don't get the marvelous dw set up?
  • BugsBunnyBugsBunny Moderator, Guest Posts: 1,612
    edited 30.06.2020
    Are the diamond flowers available if we don't get the marvelous dw set up?
    They are available through the daily quests/tasks of the DW Farm, so it would really depend on the individual "quest/task".
  • 24-KL0V3R (US1)24-KL0V3R (US1) US1 Posts: 2,464
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
    Post edited by 24-KL0V3R (US1) on
  • ijrosh (US1)ijrosh (US1) US1 Posts: 1,325
    me neither. i still think the sales are garbage. i got on just to check them and the dream farm out. but was once again disappointed. 
  • Mac56 (GB1)Mac56 (GB1) GB1 Posts: 353
    Not even opening up the Dream Farm xxx
  • Twiglet (GB1)Twiglet (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,174
    I don't play DW and i certainly am not buying gold, what ever the deal is, had enough of the greed from this game , i now play for FREE
  • William Robert (US1)William Robert (US1) US1 Posts: 367
    edited 01.07.2020
    Would be a nice update, but I haven't had Lamb's Lettuce or Barley breeding boxes drop since then.

I imagine it is just another "visual error."

Add Dandelion breeding boxes to that list, probably are more but I can't keep track with all the junk that falls when collecting.
    Post edited by William Robert (US1) on
  • CIN SOON (INT1)CIN SOON (INT1) INT1 Posts: 136

Another new building in the cooperative village after the update? Hope we can get more info about it.
  • There will be more information on it in the next few days. That's all we can tell you at the moment.
  • JVD (US1)JVD (US1) US1 Posts: 2,784
    and do we know what these are for??? 

• All that I know is that they are for some future update which I'm sure you could probably work out for yourself. That's as much as we have been told at the moment though.

Snap

edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
  • That's an interesting suggestion.

• Looks like the "Master Factory" will only be available for those in the Master League. Oh well...
    Looks like the "Master Factory" will only be available for those in the Master League. Oh well...
    We have no information about the same right now, but let's wait and see I guess.
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
  • nannsi (SKN1)nannsi (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 325
    We will be in ML for the next cc and the new factory is allready in our village 
    Dont know what to do with it yet
  • As we've said, none of us knows just yet.

Hopefully it won't be too much longer until we find out.
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
  • john207 (US1)john207 (US1) US1 Posts: 16
    why is the hwe only two days this time , this game is getting ridiculous with constant cc, i know your only interested in how much gold we buy , but your greed is ruining this game.
  • Oh, for the love of all that is fair in this game and the willingness to compete at all costs, enough is enough!  My co-op is sick of all the Cooperative Championships and I am tired of being a cheerleader for all of them.  I realize you do not care about this issue because you have continued to repeat, repeat, repeat and repeat the CCs.  This has been discussed ad nauseam and those involved have grown sick of it.  With all the stress going on in this world (the real world) with pandemics, etc. can't you give us a break and for once say, "Hey Farmers, Big Farm developers have decided to limit the CCs to once every 3 months so that you can enjoy the competition!  We are here for you during a difficult time and we will limit our greed for the good of the game and its players!"    Now that's my idea of a "Dream Farm"!
    Thanks for reading this although it is a "Mission Impossible" and this message will self-destruct in 5 seconds! 
  • Sue33 (US1)Sue33 (US1) US1 Posts: 60
    edited 03.07.2020
    Does anyone know where you get the Pair Finder tokens from?
    TIA
    :-)
    I found out need to buy them of course silly me :p
  • Jasist2 (INT1)Jasist2 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 140

The diamond flower seed change is the part that I enjoy the most. Also, I appreciate that the rewards for the searching event has been improved. However, these still can't compensate the change of gold mystery box to gold theme box and silver mystery box in VF and CC. 
    edited 31.01.2023
    no comment
  • Elohim (NL1)Elohim (NL1) NL1 Posts: 99
    edited 03.07.2020
    I just played the new Pair Finder game with the horse attributes, but the ball and the saddle are not in my inventory?? Does the horsemeadow needs to have a certain level to receive these items?

Sorry just find out these are horseitems from racing
    Post edited by Elohim (NL1) on
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    edited 03.07.2020
    The only part I will be doing in this new update , is finding the Beach balls and getting the New decoration at the end of it, I can never finish the 2nd part of the events, but I am ok with that, :)

Summer Search     I think it is really cute. :)
    edited 03.07.2020
    The only part I will be doing in this new update , is finding the Beach balls and getting the New decoration at the end of it, I can never finish the 2nd part of the events, but I am ok with that, :)
    Each part of the event is balanced according to your level, so you won't have much hassle to complete it, to be honest.
  • Blue Denim (US1)Blue Denim (US1) US1 Posts: 5,253
    BugsBunny said:
    Each part of the event is balanced according to your level, so you won't have much hassle to complete it, to be honest.
    I have only finished the 2nd part of the Events only 1 or 2  times  in all the years I played , and that was only because I had enough Sunflower seeds to get to the 10 to 11k points needed for it, so I doubt I will finish it this time around, cause I do not have alot of seeds  right now., but thanks just the same for the advice, :)
  • Do the Pair Finder tokens appear as part of contracts like the Shinkei Suijaku tokens?
  • 12EB23 (INT1)12EB23 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 417
    edited 03.07.2020
    a positive discussion this time. i find Summer event pretty cool. rewards are very good for a change.  thanks for that!

cant say nothing about Master building in village  as i have long sience i was the last time in ML but i guess ML coops will be happy too.
    Post edited by 12EB23 (INT1) on
Sign In to comment.