Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Hot deals...

Is it just me?
Or have there in this coop championship been a lot more hotdeals with extra gold, gold to the coop, and extra rp, than there ever have been before in other coop championships?
Post edited by BriannospamGame (SKN1) on

Comments

• jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    edited 31.08.2015
    Nope, not just you. I have been getting them too.
  • edited 31.08.2015
    Maybe they have noticed they were selling less. From reading in forum and talking to some friends on the game, many are not going full steam anymore on those too frequent challenges.

In my own coop, we took a vote and have decided to go at it only every other month, which at the current rate, is 1 out of 4. The other 3, members mission only if they want to, do their daily task if that pleases them or don't do any mission if they don't feel like it. Not spending anything ($$$ or gold) on boosters either for those 3 CC.

If others are doing the same, gold sales might be down, thus those screen-polluting offers constantly :)
  • SAUGATA4SAUGATA4 Posts: 59
    edited 01.09.2015
    Has GGS stopped giving good combination of prime time(200%) and hot deals ? I dont seem to get one since a long time
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    edited 01.09.2015
    After buying gold, 200% offer dissapears for a long, long time. Half a year or a year, approximately.
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    edited 02.09.2015
    No its not just you, I noticed it too. Now i'm left wondering if its greed or if GGS is in a situation where they desperately need cash or the game will be closed down. The new update regarding advertisements suggests the latter.
  • Niryn (INT1)Niryn (INT1) INT1 Posts: 255
    edited 02.09.2015
    gizmo222 wrote: »
    No its not just you, I noticed it too. Now i'm left wondering if its greed or if GGS is in a situation where they desperately need cash or the game will be closed down. The new update regarding advertisements suggests the latter.

This is what I'm worried about too. Maybe several of the higher level regular buyers have ran out of stuff to buy and quit buying regularly or something, or interest in the game overall is lower than before? I sure hope not, but I know I haven't charged in a while either. Which isn't exactly the game's fault, I need that money for food, but if other occasional spenders like me have quit too, and several regular spenders, I don't know maybe income from the game overall is sinking... :c
  • BriannospamGame (SKN1)BriannospamGame (SKN1) Posts: 1,803
    edited 02.09.2015
    gizmo222 wrote: »

I have the same thinking, since they now want to introduce 3'party advertisements in the game.
  • Latten (DE1)Latten (DE1) Posts: 6,246
    edited 02.09.2015
    The 200% PT is super rare (and it's supposed to be). Even the 100% PT is showing up quite rarely overall, and that's a good thing - as much as some players are waiting for it, a lot of 100-200% Prime Times will easily and quickly decrease the value of gold in Big Farm, and that's the last thing we want.
    That said, there might or might not be something planned for a certain upcoming day in the near future :)

Also, Briannospam: I can imagine how easy it is to "connect the dots" here, but there are no dots in this case ^^ Big Farm is doing well, we're neither desperate nor short of closing down. We're just figuring out new options not only for BF, but for all GGS games.
  • BriannospamGame (SKN1)BriannospamGame (SKN1) Posts: 1,803
    edited 02.09.2015
    Nice to know Latten.
    I was getting a bit worried for the GGS and bigfarms future.
  • edited 02.09.2015
    Latten wrote: »
    Also, Briannospam: I can imagine how easy it is to "connect the dots" here, but there are no dots in this case ^^ Big Farm is doing well, we're neither desperate nor short of closing down. We're just figuring out new options not only for BF, but for all GGS games.

I am not at all worried about GGS financial state; the marketing strategy they have been using in the last year or so has been very fruitful, at least for the short-term :)

Maybe one of the new options to explore could be what is called High Customer Satisfaction. Basic Marketing 101 has shown that it gives the highest retention rate of paying customers.
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    edited 02.09.2015
    I have not bought gold since December 1st because I was boycotting GGS now because nothing to spend gold on def not on temp farms,horses or any other daft idea GGS throw at us . Earning a little bit now,if 200% came with seaweed deal of course would grab + run but for now just ignore that GGS offer :)
  • edited 07.09.2015
    The 200% PT is super rare (and it's supposed to be). Even the 100% PT is showing up quite rarely overall, and that's a good thing - as much as some players are waiting for it, a lot of 100-200% Prime Times will easily and quickly decrease the value of gold in Big Farm, and that's the last thing we want.

First, let me say that these 200% PT are not rare at all for me.  I get them weekly and sometimes more than once a week.

Furthermore, don't you think that dishing out all those gold rewards for watching your 3rd party videos IS in fact decreasing the value of gold in Big Farm? It looks to me as two different standards.  By the way, I am so totally fortunate not to have videos yet.  Really not looking forward to that day they will appear in my game. 

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file