Home EN General Discussions & Questions Tutorials and FAQs

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

About Hacks, Cracks and Free Gold

Comments

• LomeyLomey Posts: 1
    edited 29.04.2015
    Yeah I was thinking of using cheats but I think that it ruins the point of the game.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    edited 29.04.2015
    Please do not use hacks or cheats as most often they are just a scam or some one looking to access your computer for personal information!
    This happened to me as couple of years ago now and I lost every thing! I mean every thing, all my personal information, access to my bank accounts, access to my email and so on.
    Please beware there are a lot of nasty people out to make a buck any way they can.
    I am still trying to get back on my feet from this mistake!
    So Do Not think that a hack or cheat is going to help you!!
    If it sounds to good to be true then more than likely it is a scam!!
  • whiu whanauwhiu whanau Posts: 1
    edited 02.09.2015
    thanks for the tip,please catch the hackers,wat a damn waste of time people trying to play a game with idiots that need to cheat,just for self gratification.only to realize theyve ripped themselves off,
  • emilylennox (US1)emilylennox (US1) Posts: 217
    edited 02.09.2015
    This world is getting that way. It is very sad.
  • Hello farmers!

I was snooping around the web, and found that there are downloadable warez to hack and take gold and dollar from players' accounts :# 

I read in some of the threads here that some accounts have their golds disappear right in front of their eyes! :s
    (Can't ask if these warez actually work...I haven't tried it, under pain of being banned!) o:)

However, it would be interesting to know if any of you have any experience with gold/dollars disappearing... KNOWING you did not buy anything? If so, did GGS bring back the gold you lost? :|

I buy gold in small amounts, but knowing that there are measures being taken on my account's integrity makes this game worth playing. It's fun, as long as people know it's a game.
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515

If you're curious about the hacks out there to "supposedly" earn free dollars & gold, I would recommend reading the thread in the link below.....

https://community.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/en/discussion/34765/about-hacks-cracks-and-free-gold#latest

While its not always the case, sometimes 'disappearing gold' happens when a player accidently clicks something that costs gold without realizing it. I have done it myself. ;)

• If you're curious about the hacks out there to "supposedly" earn free dollars & gold, I would recommend reading the thread in the link below.....

I was curious, yes, but not how to "earn" gold, but if other accounts are actually losing gold because of these hacks or cheats.

Thank you for the link you posted and it answered one concern in mind: are they getting the hard-earned gold that other players worked or paid for?

I took a pic of this video I saw, a hack said to be working...seems too good to be true for some players who want to rise up the ranks without going through the abc's.

Your link answered it: that the gold only seems to have increased on your screen (server), but in actuality, it never got through the GGS system.

One question though: Why are some players who were SURE they never touched or bought anything, LOST their gold? I just hope that they could at least inform everyone that GGS already fixed their problem or returned their lost gold.

'Coz if not, that's a cause for concern. :#

Again, thanks @jess_d (US1)

• bikeboy (GB1)bikeboy (GB1) Posts: 486
    edited 27.09.2015
    Snooping around the web often brings up a lot of stuff, some useful, some no so useful and some just a pile of bull S. I checked myself out and found that I am in the medical profession earning $millions a year, Hmmmm.
    I have seen these claims on the web, but have not even taken much notice. I cannot say that any hack will NOT work, but if it is all over the WWW you can bet that someone ( GGS ) will have shut that "door"  . Hacking takes a good amount of knowledge in how to do it and to get the required information in the first place, far too much for it to be simplified as do this, click here, click there and Wham, you got extra Gold. 
    Ignore all the so called hacks, they are probably trying to hack YOU, what will you do after clicking on one of these "Gold hacker sites" ? fill in your name and password ? so you've just given THEM your log in details ! If they ask you to buy a bit of Gold first, they will probably have your bank details as well. . As i have said Ignore these claims and play the game normally and enjoy, If you do try to use a hack on big farm you do not deserve to be playing but you do deserve any future problems you may get, all caused by your greed. 

P.S . I just read Lattens forum post after writing , spot on
  • Ignore all the so called hacks, they are probably trying to hack YOU, what will you do after clicking on one of these "Gold hacker sites" ? fill in your name and password ? so you've just given THEM your log in details ! If they ask you to buy a bit of Gold first, they will probably have your bank details as well. . As i have said Ignore these claims and play the game normally and enjoy, If you do try to use a hack on big farm you do not deserve to be playing but you do deserve any future problems you may get, all caused by your greed. 

I don't know to whom this is addressed.

Again, this post is NOT about How to Hack; it's about "are we safe?" from hacking.

It's a common knowledge that these so-called hacks are just a way to get into your account, and the rest is just another sad story.

My point is, of all those people who reported that they lost their gold, without doing/clicking/buying anything, could mean only two things: 1) GGS have some bug issues; and 2) someone out there is stealing gold.

So, of those hapless players who lost their gold, can anyone of them come forward and say that "everything's fine now, my gold is back?" and that "GGS took care of it"?

• So, of those hapless players who lost their gold, can anyone of them come forward and say that "everything's fine now, my gold is back?" and that "GGS took care of it"?

Yes, some do come back & say what happened. Some find out they did something silly & probably don`t feel like advertising the fact, but mostly you see posts from people when they need help/advice, not when the problem is resolved. The fact that they don`t come back saying they still have the problem,  is often a sign they have been fixed.  :)
  • Two things here, all games, they are zero exception to this game unless the game is quite obscure, all games are hacked or hackable.  This game is no exception and you may understand why so many people have horses 100+ which is insane by any standard, possible, yes, but better explained with people using hacks or credit card fraud to get the gold needed to up a horse to those levels.

Also, lots of coops have insane levels... again another demonstration of how dubious all of this is.

Now about the hacks themselves, they make claims and there is a difference making the claims and reality.  Since I have never cheated... actually I did cheat a game a long long time ago "RuneScape", back in around early 2000's, I was using a mouse automation software to try on cut down on the countless and mindless repeat clicks but got caught ah! But, in my entire history of playing online games, I've never cheated beside that one because I firmly believe that cheating cuts from the fun.

Now like a said, a hack can claim it will get you as much gold as you want but it won't and you will have given your password info to that hack.  So yeah, between the claim itself and reality there can be quite a leap.

But do suspect that this game has lots of hacks going on and I'm at all point where I really do not give a damn anymore, I just play my own game and concentrate on my pleasure.
  • Gin7 (US1)Gin7 (US1) US1 Posts: 256
    I only had around 1400 or 1600 gold.  I know for sure it was way less than 2000.  If someone was going to hack somebody's gold, wouldn't they go for someone who had more gold...& was actually buying gold.  I haven't bought any gold.  I only have what I get playing the game &, recently, a little more from vedios.  Some was missing a week or 2 ago, but I didn't say anything because I thought I may have done something stupid to lose it & it was probably my fault.  I was being very careful this time & I don't think I did anything to cause the loss.  Maybe its some kind of glitch in the game???  I'm back up to 700 (from 400 something).  When I get to the middle 1000's is when it "leaves".  Will see what happens when I reach that point again.  I've never made it to 2000.   
  • kbahr007 (US1)kbahr007 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,841
    Why are people even talking about hacks and warez, ity is ILLEGAL and anyone that tries should be shut down automatically. I could care less about it but wanted to state my opinion.
  • Yes, some do come back & say what happened. Some find out they did something silly & probably don`t feel like advertising the fact, but mostly you see posts from people when they need help/advice, not when the problem is resolved. The fact that they don`t come back saying they still have the problem,  is often a sign they have been fixed.  :)
    Makes sense, come to think of it, we are a people asking for solutions. Once given, we don't announce it to the world. Thank you for the insight. ;)
  • Why are people even talking about hacks and warez, ity is ILLEGAL and anyone that tries should be shut down automatically. I could care less about it but wanted to state my opinion.

I don't know if this is just a mistake in delivering your thought, but if you're talking about the use of hacks and warez, then yes you are correct, that account should be shut down.

However, if you're talking about shutting one's account down for talking about hacks and warez, then this is my answer:

Your opinion is invalidated by the fact that this thread is still alive. Like you, everyone is entitled to an opinion and should be open to criticism, not talk and choose not to listen or as you say, "care less". This is a place of free exchange of ideas, not a place for people who join, be tactless and say they care less about a topic.

What you are saying is really a call for a "chilling effect" of talking...even about illegal stuff. Calling for someone to stop talking about something valid is not really illegal, but not right. There's a difference between harboring the doing of something illegal in forums and talking about it because it's a concern.

• I only had around 1400 or 1600 gold.  I know for sure it was way less than 2000.  If someone was going to hack somebody's gold, wouldn't they go for someone who had more gold...& was actually buying gold.  I haven't bought any gold. 
    I can't say if how players are targeted---whether you're "rich" or "poor" virtually, I don't know if this is how a hack's algorithm(?) works.
    Some was missing a week or 2 ago, but I didn't say anything because I thought I may have done something stupid to lose it & it was probably my fault.  I was being very careful this time & I don't think I did anything to cause the loss.  Maybe its some kind of glitch in the game???  I'm back up to 700 (from 400 something).  When I get to the middle 1000's is when it "leaves".  Will see what happens when I reach that point again.  I've never made it to 2000.   
    This is exactly what I am looking for. Gold goes back up, and when it reaches 1,000++ it "leaves" or goes away. Thank you for sharing your experience @Gin7 (US1)  :)

Please let us know if you have contacted "Support" to fix the problem, or if it fixes itself on its own. Because if it was fixed on its own, then it simply means that GGS is taking care of it :|

I would say, if you agree, that if your gold comes back, then those hacks are not really working on the GGS system. Then we could all sleep soundly... :)
    Two things here, all games, they are zero exception to this game unless the game is quite obscure, all games are hacked or hackable.  This game is no exception and you may understand why so many people have horses 100+ which is insane by any standard, possible, yes, but better explained with people using hacks or credit card fraud to get the gold needed to up a horse to those levels.

Also, lots of coops have insane levels... again another demonstration of how dubious all of this is.

1.) Your remark about people having horses that are level 100 is better explained by them using hacks or credit card fraud, is absolutely ridiculous!

2.) Your remark about the "insane co-op levels" is ridiculous!

What is insane about having a level 100 horse or any co-op level? Do you know how long some people have been playing this game and that they may have spent real money on this game? Get your facts straight and don't go around making stupid accusations!

edited 28.09.2015
    Why are people even talking about hacks and warez, ity is ILLEGAL and anyone that tries should be shut down automatically. I could care less about it but wanted to state my opinion.

I don't know if this is just a mistake in delivering your thought, but if you're talking about the use of hacks and warez, then yes you are correct, that account should be shut down.

However, if you're talking about shutting one's account down for talking about hacks and warez, then this is my answer:

Your opinion is invalidated by the fact that this thread is still alive. Like you, everyone is entitled to an opinion and should be open to criticism, not talk and choose not to listen or as you say, "care less". This is a place of free exchange of ideas, not a place for people who join, be tactless and say they care less about a topic.

What you are saying is really a call for a "chilling effect" of talking...even about illegal stuff. Calling for someone to stop talking about something valid is not really illegal, but not right. There's a difference between harboring the doing of something illegal in forums and talking about it because it's a concern.

If you read what i said, I said that anyone that tries, I did not say talking about.
  • Pooxy (US1)Pooxy (US1) Posts: 90
    edited 28.09.2015
    that are level 100 is better explained by them using hacks or credit card fraud, is absolutely ridiculous!
    I love how you don't actually have a reply at all, what you are mostly doing is trolling, you are using insults in lieu of using arguments.  Next time, instead of insulting people, why don't you try and be civilized and actually state your opinion without attacking other people's opinion based on emotions?

Now, contrary to you, I don't have to insult you when replying.  In all games that have hacks, nothing is insane or "out of this world" when it comes to cheating.  So no, I will validate that I have all my sanity and yes people with unlimited gold will gain advantage of course.

Is everyone 100 level horse cheating? No, far from it.  Are they people with 100 level horse cheating?  Yes... how many would be the debate, many, not many, that's the real core of the debate and that's not possible to debate since we don't have access to the date obviously.

Now you may think it's horrible to think someone is cheating, but I'm telling you, the reality is, many are and many will not get caught because this company probably doesn't care the least bit about catching them.

What I am addressing is, I don't give a crap about them, I've stopped doing missions because I stopped getting tired of being last because of people using gold to be first and yes, doesn't matter if you are last in mission it's the end reward that counts but to me I couldn't care less about the end reward I care about whether or not someone can screw your hard work with 1 simple click.

So I play my own game and I understand, with my long history of online gaming that some, many people will not play their own game, they will screw the system to come first, so be it :D

See?  No insults... it's actually possible to carry on a debate without having to call you insane... ain't that surprising?

Now if you really question the possibility of no one using hacks or credit card fraud... naivety would come to mind for sure.  I are you saying that hacks and credit card fraud doesn't exist?  I'll reply for you... and say yes both exist.  Are you saying both are not possible here?  Again I will reply for you and say yes both are possible here as with ANY and ALL games that are subjected to both possibilities.  Or.. are you actually saying that no one cheats here at all?
    edited 28.09.2015

I have a question......how do you know people are cheating?

The only way you could absolutely know is if you did it and then only you.

Even if a person states they are, it is just their word and may not be true.

The fact is, yes the fact, people have been playing this for more than 1 year and develop winning strategies that help them out in the game, which means that if you want to excel in this game you need to develop similar strategies.

that are level 100 is better explained by them using hacks or credit card fraud, is absolutely ridiculous!
    I love how you don't actually have a reply at all, what you are mostly doing is trolling, you are using insults in lieu of using arguments.  Next time, instead of insulting people, why don't you try and be civilized and actually state your opinion without attacking other people's opinion based on emotions?

Now, contrary to you, I don't have to insult you when replying.  In all games that have hacks, nothing is insane or "out of this world" when it comes to cheating.  So no, I will validate that I have all my sanity and yes people with unlimited gold will gain advantage of course.

Is everyone 100 level horse cheating? No, far from it.  Are they people with 100 level horse cheating?  Yes... how many would be the debate, many, not many, that's the real core of the debate and that's not possible to debate since we don't have access to the date obviously.

Now you may think it's horrible to think someone is cheating, but I'm telling you, the reality is, many are and many will not get caught because this company probably doesn't care the least bit about catching them.

What I am addressing is, I don't give a crap about them, I've stopped doing missions because I stopped getting tired of being last because of people using gold to be first and yes, doesn't matter if you are last in mission it's the end reward that counts but to me I couldn't care less about the end reward I care about whether or not someone can screw your hard work with 1 simple click.

So I play my own game and I understand, with my long history of online gaming that some, many people will not play their own game, they will screw the system to come first, so be it :D

See?  No insults... it's actually possible to carry on a debate without having to call you insane... ain't that surprising?

Now if you really question the possibility of no one using hacks or credit card fraud... naivety would come to mind for sure.  I are you saying that hacks and credit card fraud doesn't exist?  I'll reply for you... and say yes both exist.  Are you saying both are not possible here?  Again I will reply for you and say yes both are possible here as with ANY and ALL games that are subjected to both possibilities.  Or.. are you actually saying that no one cheats here at all?

If I'm insulting you by saying your accusations of cheating that you cannot prove is ridiculous then I'm guilty! I did not call you insane, that was the word you used in your post. No where in my post did I call you insane, I simply used the term you used.

You have no proof that anyone is cheating by using a hack or credit card fraud so therefore you're making accusations based on assumptions. Without knowing for a fact (not assuming) that people are using hacks and/or cheating in some way, you're simply spreading false information. I never said hacks & credit card fraud do no it exist. They do but you have no proof that its happening in this game.

Thanks for trying to be helpful but I do not need you to reply for me. I can speak for myself. ;)

Now, since you admitted in your first post that you cheated before on a game, isn't this kinda like the pot calling the kettle black? Would you like me to help you down off your high horse?

• Ha ha ha hides my level 270 horse behind my level 12 house
  • I just want to point out that IF someone plays A LOT then it is possible to move rather quickly through the game, but no overnight success! And - that you can watch videos for mystery boxes and earn gold (if you're lucky through those, so it is possible to have gold to spend that way and also through missions to get the blue items. Though on another note - I get why they want to cheat, this game is made to be a long game to get your time and money ... I honestly would much rather pay $60-$80 bucks for a game without prompts or needs to spend soooo much money on gold that goes so quickly than what I could be spending on gold if i allowed myself to spend money on imaginary items :D I won't be cheating ... I like the knowledge that I'm whoooping my way to the top all by myself. :D Another thought- if we spend so much time playing their game :) earning our "farm money" why can't we get an option to use some of that for the gold? Otherwise I will never have any blue items, and the game I may never finish *sigh*
  • that are level 100 is better explained by them using hacks or credit card fraud, is absolutely ridiculous!

You sure did a lot of typing to say nothing. You have no facts or evidence to support any of your claims - with time and/or gold all the things you previously mentioned are easily possible & not proof that cheating exists at all.

The only point you make, that is true, is that credit card fraud exists, but that is not exactly game cheating.. If someone uses a stolen credit card to buy gold, they are cheating the credit card company & thats theft. The chances are when the CC claims back the money, the BF account would probably be blocked, so its hardly an effective way to "cheat" in a game.
  • yeah yeah scissors, how about this that is on the web at the moment..... " The fun never ends with Adobe Flash.

Just one day after Adobe released its monthly security patches for various software including Flash Player, the company confirmed a major security vulnerability that affects all versions of Flash for Windows, Mac and Linux computers. You read that correctly… all versions. Adobe said it has been made aware that this vulnerability is being used by hackers to attack users, though it says the attacks are limited and targeted. Using the exploit, an attacker can crash a target PC or even take complete control of the computer.

And now for the fun part: The only way to effectively protect yourself against this serious security hole is to completely uninstall Flash Player from your machine. " 

seeing as im still playing big farm i am not too worried, but are we at risk ! Adobe say so and Flash player is theirs ....

• yeah yeah scissors, how about this that is on the web at the moment..... " The fun never ends with Adobe Flash.
    Who you yeah yeahing? lol :p
    I have no doubt there is hacking & cheating going on all over the web, I never said there wasn`t, all I said was that poster did a big ole load of typing that doesn`t say anything or prove any of their earlier claims, which, I agree with Jess, were ridiculous. :)
  • I love that no one has said what I am thinking. . .we all opened this post hoping there was some special thing in our game that someone else had figured out and we haven't. Not a cheat or hack, (not in my case, anyway), but like a list of tips and etc. . .
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    edited 11.11.2015
    I love that no one has said what I am thinking. . .we all opened this post hoping there was some special thing in our game that someone else had figured out and we haven't. Not a cheat or hack, (not in my case, anyway), but like a list of tips and etc. . .
    If you want tips, try this two sites:
    https://bigfarmtips.wordpress.com/2013/08/20/spreadsheet-spoilers-and-helpful-information/
    http://big-farm-addiction.wikia.com/wiki/Big_Farm_Addiction_Wiki

Or just browse trough forums. You will find many usefull thing there. 
    Sites are  legar, of course. Larino even got a prize from GGS for her site.
  • I agree! Its not fair to the ones who play the game without cheats
    I also agree because it just makes it easier for people to hack your account.

• Barbiecharm (IN1)Barbiecharm (IN1) IN1 Posts: 5,242
    Latten said:
    Hey guys,

since another "Big Farm Hack" appeared on my radar, I figured I should warn you in time.

These so-called "Hacks" for Browsergames are around for quite some time now. They promise free gold, levels and whatnot, when you just download them, let them log into your account and enjoy the day.

Now here's the kicker: They actually do nothing at all, but harm your computer. Let me explain a few points.
    • They can't change what's on our server. All a 'hack' will do is (if even that) change some numbers on your client software, directly in your browser. If it shows more money or gold to you, it's not really there. It just changes what you are shown. You still have that 2000 gold, even if your game shows you now have 3 Million. Once you spend more than your initial 2000, you will still get the "not enough gold" message. You simply won't have the gold, money or XP the hack promises you.
    • They just want to get your account data. You won't find a 'hack' that works without logging into your account through the program, and that's for a reason: All that it wants is your account data. As soon as you enter your username and password, it will send both off to a database on a hacking server, where basically everyone can access your secret password and do all kinds of stuff with it. And that's the harmless option. The other one would be..
    • They're possibly trojans. A trojan virus works exactly like its namesake, the famous historical wooden horse. It's disguised as a useful program, but in reality it's a virus, malware, sometimes even software that enables another person or group to completely overtake your PC, with all your data on it. With a bit of bad luck, you're giving your whole expensive PC away for just a bit more gold in a browser game.
    • They might get you banned. Even if it doesn't work, we of course can't allow the use of hacks, cheats etc in the game. So if we notice you using a hack, your account is in immediate danger of getting temporarily or permanently banned. Really, it's not worth it.

Alright, there's that :) Now of course, if you still want to take that risk, I can't stop you. But I really, really recommend not to, because the only person harmed will be yourself.
                                                              I dont like hacking and cheating I just want to play happily and get excited when I level up. I used to jump,around when I get level up. its like passing an exam and I Like winning in it. when we play in true path that makes us happy and we dont have any tension that we have cheated and won. Just play in right path and jump around like me when u get level up :wink: . I think everyone here is playing on straight path and my guess is right. I KNOW THEM BETTER AND I EVEN KNOW THAT THEY NEVER CHEAT!!!!!!!!!! 

Thumbs up  !!!!!!
Sign In to comment.