Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Suggestion: please replace some useless rewards with something else.

Some of the rewards we get for doing task, are in my eyes totaly useless.

Let's take a look at the rewards for the coop championship:
Reward nr. 6 = 50 premium chicken feed
I can easy make more chicken feed than I need for my farm, and I sell the overflow, I sell with a loose, else I may ofen let my windmill doing nothing, which means I loose the item-drops from the windmill when it doing nothing. (so to me, these feed rewrds are useless, in fact I see them as a punish.
Furthermore, correct me if I'm wrong, I have understand the game that way, it's GGS intension that we should make our farms so they can support themselves with the needed raw materials and feed...or have I misunderstanding something here?
If I'm correct, then I'll mean that GGS shoot themselves in their feet in their intensions, with these feed rewards.

Reward nr. 11 = 30 premium pig feed
Equivalent comments as for the chicken feed...

16 = 55 tractor (collectible items)
Jubiii Hurrah... I absolutly needed these tractors, because I "only" have more than 15.000 tractors! - (I hope the readers see the sarcasm in my rejoicing comment!)

17 = 45 containers (collectible items)
Wauw, jumping up and down in happiness! - I really needed them, I only have more than 14.000 of them.
(Again, I hope the readers see the sarcasm in my rejoicing comment!)

24 = 20 premium cow feed
Equivalent comments as for the chicken and pigs feed...

32 = 300 super chicken feed
Nearly equivalent comments as for the premium chicken feed...
- However, with the difference that the super chicken feed is better then the regular chicken feed in several situations, eg. for doing some task and missions.

39 = 45 premium fertilizer
Again, like the feed, I also can make more fertilizer than my farm need...

41 = 200 super pig feed
Arggghhhh... this is to me the most useless feed reward. :(

I would really like to see some other more usefull rewards than these, also as rewards in other task where we also get feed as reward.
Why not give us some friendship pennies as rewards? (on that way also us who not have any friends, can earn some of these pennies)
Post edited by BriannospamGame (SKN1) on

Comments

• Porkies (INT1)Porkies (INT1) Posts: 103
    edited 31.08.2015
    premium/super anything gives xtra xp's...so the argument to get rid of them is moot....Giddy up!!!!
  • BriannospamGame (SKN1)BriannospamGame (SKN1) Posts: 1,803
    edited 31.08.2015
    Porkies wrote: »
    premium/super anything gives xtra xp's...so the argument to get rid of them is moot....Giddy up!!!!

I think you're right, some people really want these few xp's. (and I don't understand why, these xp's is only a drop in the ocean, compared with xp's you can get for sevaral other things)
    - For my own.. On the skn server I'm level 163, and on the us server I'm level 134, so I don't care about the xp's :)
  • Porkies (INT1)Porkies (INT1) Posts: 103
    edited 31.08.2015
    Donuts to dollars there are more that care about xp's than there is that dont...so moot once again....Giddy up!!!!
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    edited 31.08.2015
    I don't want any premium feed, no tractors (collectible or the blue on), no certificates, no roseseeds, no...
    And so on. Super food i do like.

Yes, i know that XPs are important for some players, but we in my co'op share the same opinion about the rewards. Most of them are useless. So we don't compete in co'op challenge anymore. We do missions but not much. Most of us does only daily mission. Some don't do anything.

Reasons are useless rewards and we don't need to compete against other co'ops.

(and i do see you sarcasm Brian ;) )
  • BriannospamGame (SKN1)BriannospamGame (SKN1) Posts: 1,803
    edited 31.08.2015
    I'll say the blue tractor (deco) is ok. I'm sure some non-gold players will be happy for get that blue tractor deco... and for those of players who not need the blue tractor deco on their farm, they can split it up in deco part, and use these deco parts to upgrade their other decos :)

Also I was drowning in certificates, but maybe some low level players are happy for them?
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 31.08.2015
    Dara15 wrote: »
    I don't want any premium feed, no tractors (collectible or the blue on), no certificates, no roseseeds, no...
    And so on. Super food i do like.

Yes, i know that XPs are important for some players, but we in my co'op share the same opinion about the rewards. Most of them are useless. So we don't compete in co'op challenge anymore. We do missions but not much. Most of us does only daily mission. Some don't do anything.

Reasons are useless rewards and we don't need to compete against other co'ops.

(and i do see you sarcasm Brian ;) )

We do almost the same at my coop, Dara and I understand what Brian means!

Only once every 3 months we like to play the Challenge (but only for ourselves) and we try to reach the '3 mystery boxes' and laugh or cheer about their contents.
    We are only interested in the tools (my Humus Pro machine works day & night!) and the mystery boxes - but would love to see some super food/humus - now that would be really worth competing for!

So: Most of the time during those 3 months we only play our Daily Task mission and that's it.

BTW: I would love, love, love a blue tractor!!! But it's too far out of my reach! ;(
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    edited 31.08.2015
    I would like to see some different rewards as well. Maybe its just me but 7,923,000 RP seems like a lot for one transporter. I have plenty of feed for my critters so I really don't need it. Extra XP is always nice but I would rather just get the XP instead of the feed.
    Jiesta wrote: »
    BTW: I would love, love, love a blue tractor!!! But it's too far out of my reach! ;(
    Don't give up dear! I have 2 blue tractors and I won both of them. The first one was won from a contest here on the forum a while back. I just got the second one, ummm....maybe a couple of weeks ago in a mystery box.
    Maybe our lovely CMs could offer some blue tractors as prizes for the upcoming birthday party.
    (*hint, hint* Latten & Nafaru.....Jiesta needs a tractor. ;) )
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    edited 31.08.2015
    (*hint, hint* Latten & Nafaru.....Jiesta needs a tractor. ;) )

I think Jiesta has earned a tractor from very helpfull answers here in forum, so.... is it too much to ask...

(sorry, off topic)
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 31.08.2015
    Now hush, hush children .... don't make me blush! I already got my bonfire - thank you!

Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!animated-tractor-image-0013.gif
  • Frog PrincessFrog Princess Posts: 2
    edited 31.08.2015
    From a different perspective, we like to try & win some of the awards mentioned to help out the smaller farms in my coop. There is no chance of us winning a coop cherry tree or a trophy but 30 premium pig feed for a level 30 farm is very helpful in most cases......

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file