Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Walking customers and special flowers?

On my skn farm, I just have walking costumer who wants sunflowers?
Fortunately I had some sunflowers in my storage and enough of them. :)

Do anybody else have a customer who want special flowers (sunflowers, roses, violets etc.)?

I'm thinking, maybe only if we have special flower in our storage, the customers will ask for them (remember from the annoncement, we'll only be asked for things we can produce)

So now, I'm in the future if possible, I will try always have some of all types of special flowers in my storage. :)
Post edited by BriannospamGame (SKN1) on

Comments

• Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    edited 24.08.2015
    I have seen a screenshot somewhere here... there was a customer asking sunflowers.
  • bøffe (SKN1)bøffe (SKN1) Posts: 383
    edited 24.08.2015
    Yes Brian I have had them ask for roses, sunflower and violets :):)
  • bustaa (US1)bustaa (US1) Posts: 126
    edited 24.08.2015
    Remove.........
  • Shilo87 (US1)Shilo87 (US1) Posts: 22
    edited 24.08.2015
    It says Neighbor/ item/award
    that means you are selling.

Does he sell to us? Those bubbles just pop before i can read them often.
    They really dont think of ppl with artheritis.
  • White _Doves (US1)White _Doves (US1) Posts: 1,200
    edited 24.08.2015
    The neighbors buy from us. The guy with a picture of money sells to us.

I too have been asked for sunflowers and roses so far.
    edited 24.08.2015
    i been asked for everything but kitchen sink so far.
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 24.08.2015
    I`ve had all the flowers & rice (not magic beans so far).
    Also get asked regularly to sell my honeydew & liquid fertilizer, just waiting for a neighbour to show up asking for a pile of poop! lol

sheep_80_anim_gif.gif
    edited 24.08.2015
    I have another question. if you accidentally fault on a contract how long is it suppose to stay in the contract pile?
    I defaulted on a contract no knowing it was limited one. i rebooted twice and its still there after about 8 hours.
    edited 24.08.2015
    Shilo87 wrote: »
    I have another question. if you accidentally fault on a contract how long is it suppose to stay in the contract pile?
    I defaulted on a contract no knowing it was limited one. i rebooted twice and its still there after about 8 hours.

Seems there is a glitch with Limited contracts not ending correctly, you will need to contact support to get it removed.
    edited 24.08.2015
    well,,,,,,, we can skip contracts by dumping them in trash can. It does not affect you except for waiting half hour for new contract.
    Yeah,, seems to be a glitch. I think.
    Thanks all :)
  • enochnock (US1)enochnock (US1) Posts: 878
    edited 24.08.2015
    I have had a walk-up ask me for rice 2 times, in the same day.
  • Pingo42Pingo42 Posts: 537
    edited 24.08.2015
    I've been asked for roses, violets, sunflowers and rice - all of them more than once. I have not been asked for magic beans, rapaseed or hibiscus. Not yet, anyway.
  • s1lvester (NL1)s1lvester (NL1) NL1 Posts: 54
    edited 25.08.2015
    I have probably missed the info somewhere but is this market for a fixed time or permanent?
  • Gwendolen (US1)Gwendolen (US1) Posts: 1,268
    edited 25.08.2015
    just waiting for a neighbour to show up asking for a pile of poop! lol

sheep_80_anim_gif.gif

Yes, me too!! I have an enormous pile of poop, I wish they'd come buy it. I'v been asked for honeydew as well.
    If I remember correctly, they've also already wanted roses and rice.
    edited 25.08.2015
    Shilo87 wrote: »
    well,,,,,,, we can skip contracts by dumping them in trash can. It does not affect you except for waiting half hour for new contract.
    Yeah,, seems to be a glitch. I think.
    Thanks all :)

Looks like your problem was on the list of things to be fixed in todays maintainence, hope its ok now :thumbup:
  • Jamojello (US1)Jamojello (US1) Posts: 4
    edited 26.08.2015
    lmao!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Cooop (US1)Cooop (US1) Posts: 19
    edited 26.08.2015
    I too have been asked for everything but "poop" got lots of that. Personally I ignore the greedy neighbours, they don't give a bonus, no thanks..
  • KinBoshi (INT1)KinBoshi (INT1) Posts: 34
    edited 26.08.2015
    I've never been asked for special flowers so far. Then again, I also don't have any of them in my storage (I have seeds, but no ready production).

Maybe the walking customers don't ask what you don't have, so if you don't have any special flowers available, you'll never be asked for them? So far the walkers have never asked from me any product in a bigger amount than what I have ready in storage - as in contrast to contracts, that can ask outrageous amounts far beyond my storage capacity.
  • BriannospamGame (SKN1)BriannospamGame (SKN1) Posts: 1,803
    edited 26.08.2015
    As I see it, the answers in this thread, tells me that if we have special flowers in our barns, we can be asked for them... if we don't have special flowers in our barns, we'll not being asked for them.

Thanks everybody for your answers. :)
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 26.08.2015
    As I see it, the answers in this thread, tells me that if we have special flowers in our barns, we can be asked for them... if we don't have special flowers in our barns, we'll not being asked for them.

Thanks everybody for your answers. :)

I am sorry Brian - but I can't agree! Cause that is not entirely true, at least not for me... I have a huge amount of violets, roses, sunflowers, rice, etc. etc. etc. in my barns, but not 1 neighbour ever asked me for these special flowers/seeds yet....
    edited 26.08.2015
    Jiesta wrote: »
    I am sorry Brian - but I can't agree! Cause that is not entirely true, at least not for me... I have a huge amount of violets, roses, sunflowers, rice, etc. etc. etc. in my barns, but not 1 neighbour ever asked me for these special flowers/seeds yet....

I think its more a case that if you do not have any, you won`t be asked for them (so far), but if you do have them its not a guarantee you will be asked..... Clearly my flowers are better quality than yours, so they come to me instead. hehe *runs faster than usual before Jiesta sees this*

0464.gif
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 26.08.2015
    OK, you're right, I shouldn't read posts that quickly - and I will indulge you and be impressed by your flowers Scissors :p*walking the other way, pulling my poker face while whistling, because I am never gonna admit that it's still those nasty, scary big scissors that impresses me most* ;)
  • Janisss (AU1)Janisss (AU1) Posts: 63
    edited 26.08.2015
    I sold some magic beans to a walk-up on my Aussie farm...so they will ask for these too. So between my 3 farms I have been asked for rice, roses, magic beans, hibiscus, rapaseed, violets & sunflowers....usually in small quantities & always by a walk-up.
  • Solmar (US1)Solmar (US1) Posts: 72
    edited 26.08.2015
    I like them asking me for my special flowers, and they give me a 20% bonus. So far they asked me several times for violets and rice, and I had those. So far they didn't ask me for special flowers I didn't have in stock, and maybe that is the way it works.
  • kbahr007 (US1)kbahr007 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,841
    edited 27.08.2015
    If I may say, I think it is foolish to give them special flowers, yes the money may be good, but those flowers are a big help during seasonal events such as xmas, halloween, and easter. An example is Sunflowers gave you 200 pieces of candy during the halloween event and you needed over 10,000 pieces over a 1 month period. The biggest thing during those events was to get the reward asap because of so many problems. Also, during the upcoming new camping event they will be useful for those that can not afford to spend a lot of time on the computer.
    edited 27.08.2015
    kbahr0072 wrote: »
    If I may say, I think it is foolish to give them special flowers, yes the money may be good, but those flowers are a big help during seasonal events such as xmas, halloween, and easter. An example is Sunflowers gave you 200 pieces of candy during the halloween event and you needed over 10,000 pieces over a 1 month period. The biggest thing during those events was to get the reward asap because of so many problems. Also, during the upcoming new camping event they will be useful for those that can not afford to spend a lot of time on the computer.

I agree it would be silly to grow the seeds just for the market, but once you have grown them for an event, there is nothing to do but sell the flowers, so its great that neighbours are offering to buy them for more than usual price. If you only had seeds & no flowers, they don`t appear to ask for them.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file