Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

MISSING Gold or Cash or any other items from your game? (How To Clear Your Cache)

Comments

• edited 02.08.2015
    probably just a display glitch. :)
  • CoolEskaydeeCoolEskaydee Posts: 2
    edited 03.08.2015
    If the amount shown on your balance for gold & dollars actually went down (without you spending it) then that wouldn`t be connected to any sort of offer, there isn`t one that gives you money & then takes it back again. Try clearing your caches & see if the funds reappear, if they don`t you should contact support & ask where they went.

Thanks.. I did try clearing my caches and the amount didn't reset. Think it was a display glitch as well.
    probably just a display glitch. :)

The most disappointing kind. =P

Edit by PINJO: merged posts, please use multi-quote or edit button
  • PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
    edited 03.08.2015
    If you are sure you "lost" the gold you should contact support, they can check were it went. Tell them when you bought your gold and when you "lost" it.

Good luck.
  • Tinab104User (INT1)Tinab104User (INT1) INT1 Posts: 9
    edited 03.08.2015
    That has happened to a couple of player in our co op, you should go to support & report it
  • AbhinabAbhinab Posts: 0
    edited 08.08.2015
    i have lost my 2000 gold, somebody help me, that how can i recover my gold, i don't know where that gold is gone.
    Post edited by Abhinab on
  • nooca (INT1)nooca (INT1) Posts: 170
    edited 07.08.2015
    Did you start your mine with a gold mining licence? - That would cost 2000 gold.

If not - it could be a display problem. - Then clearing caches, logging out and back in or restarting your computer might fix it.

If it doesn't: support are the only ones who can check were your gold went.
    Good luck!
  • farmer123456789 (NL1)farmer123456789 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 22
    edited 07.08.2015
    lost 4000 gold also
  • Porkies (INT1)Porkies (INT1) Posts: 103
    edited 07.08.2015
    uh oh...the mysterious disappearing gold goblin strikes again!!!
  • BriannospamGame (SKN1)BriannospamGame (SKN1) Posts: 1,803
    edited 07.08.2015
    Can you have used the gold to upgrade some deco's?
    - When you start up the deco updater lady, she as default are setup to take gold for upgrading deco's!
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    edited 08.08.2015
    2000 gold = renaming a horse, renaming the dog, renaming your farm, starting the mine,
  • edited 09.08.2015
    Love the game but my gold coins disappeared. Not sure if this has happened before but keeping better track and had them one minute then they were gone, no did not spend on anything. Is there a way to look at history and what happened. Thank you.
  • Pepper Moon (IN1)Pepper Moon (IN1) Posts: 6,684
    edited 09.08.2015
    Try clearing your caches to make sure it's not a display error. If reloading your game and clearing caches does not fix it and you're certain that your gold are definitely missing, then you'll need to contact Support. They will be able to tell you where your gold was spent.
  • Alan100Alan100 Posts: 0
    edited 11.08.2015
    After your maintenance few hours before, I lost a great amount of Dollars. From which way I can claim back ? ;(X(
    Post edited by Alan100 on
  • Ivydollar (IN1)Ivydollar (IN1) Posts: 12
    edited 11.08.2015
    Hey I too lost dollars and snow dollars after your update :( i don't want ur gold just give me back my dollars !!
  • farmer123456789 (NL1)farmer123456789 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 22
    edited 20.08.2015
    It that's a long time before the support is looking at the problem of gold about 4000 is disappear.
    Can it be sooner please. I can not buy thing now. its about 2 weeks ago that I put a complain to you.;(?(?(?(?(?(
    Post edited by farmer123456789 (NL1) on
  • White _Doves (US1)White _Doves (US1) Posts: 1,200
    edited 20.08.2015
    Hi

Support is very very busy, if you hear nothing after another week or 2, send a question using the same ticket number you originally got with your first attempt. No one on the forums can help it go faster.
  • cleopatra (GB1)cleopatra (GB1) Posts: 11
    edited 23.08.2015
    Whats goin on with this game? I've just sold a pasta basket to a customer and its taken a million dollars off me. I've refreshed the page but its made no difference! This isn't on. I can't keep writing to support as they want details like how much did i have and what time did it go? I had 1 million 5 hundred something, but did it go a minute ago or 5 minutes ago? I don't know. And i need that million to upgrade. I'm fuming!!! Sorry but i lost workers, my decoration museum has stopped functioning and now its taken money thats taken me 2 days to gather up, i'm only on level 49.
    Post edited by cleopatra (GB1) on
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 23.08.2015
    Whats goin on with this game? I've just sold a pasta basket to a customer and its taken a million dollars off me. I've refreshed the page but its made no difference! This isn't on. I can't keep writing to support as they want details like how much did i have and what time did it go? I had 1 million 5 hundred something, but did it go a minute ago or 5 minutes ago? I don't know. And i need that million to upgrade. I'm fuming!!! Sorry but i lost workers, my decoration museum has stopped functioning and now its taken money thats taken me 2 days to gather up, i'm only on level 49.

Some people earn & spend millions of farm dollars constantly all day, so you can imagine being in support & looking at their LONG list of transactions, trying to work out where 1 particular amout disappeared to. So you just need to give them the approximate time, so they know where to start looking for the error you are claiming occurred. It doesn`t have to be exact to the very minute & in your case it sounds like it would be a very noticeable change if you only had 1 million and then you didn`t. So give them as much info as possible to make it easier for them to help you.
  • kyrab2012 (US1)kyrab2012 (US1) Posts: 63
    edited 27.08.2015
    I built it and POOF!!!!!!!!!!
    Post edited by kyrab2012 (US1) on
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 27.08.2015
    Reload your game using CTRL+F5 & if that doesn`t make it reappear you will need to contract support. :(
  • Taryn10Taryn10 Posts: 1
    edited 28.08.2015
    I purchased gold through paypal, the payment has cleared yet no gold in my account? Is anyone else having issues?
    Post edited by Taryn10 on
  • WascallyWabbit (FormerMod)WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) Guest Posts: 6,097
    edited 27.08.2015
    Taryn10 wrote: »
    I purchased gold through paypal, the payment has cleared yet no gold in my account? Is anyone else having issues?

Hi Taryn,

If you didn`t try already, please click the address bar on your farm page & CTRL+F5. If that does not make your gold appear, you will need to contact support, there is a link in my signature.

Regards
    Wabbit
  • Taryn10Taryn10 Posts: 1
    edited 27.08.2015
    That just makes a circle with bits poking out appear on the page, Is the address bar the bit at the top? Sorry I am massively computer illiterate x
    edited 27.08.2015
    Yes it sounds like you did the right thing. It should reload your game from the server (instead of from your cache), try it again if its not loading.
  • Lilhurricane (US1)Lilhurricane (US1) US1 Posts: 116
    edited 28.08.2015
    purchased Gold for the hot deal bonus ....suppose to get 250% rep points...not working...just getting the usual rep points....

How about this gets fixed...already lost many hours, on this bonus
    Post edited by Lilhurricane (US1) on
  • SJM50 (US1)SJM50 (US1) US1 Posts: 10
    edited 28.08.2015
    I had about 1,770 gold which included today's daily bonus for logging in. The game says I spent 1,080 gold which I didn't, and I now have 696 gold left. What happened? I hardly ever spend gold!
    Post edited by SJM50 (US1) on
  • 22cutlerz (INT1)22cutlerz (INT1) Posts: 3
    edited 28.08.2015
    Did you by seeds lately? Or skip thru something?
  • SJM50 (US1)SJM50 (US1) US1 Posts: 10
    edited 28.08.2015
    No, I did not do either.
    edited 28.08.2015
    Hi SJM,

Please try reloading your game (CTRL+F5) & if your gold does not reappear, you can contact support to find out what happened to it. There is a link in my signature for support.

Good luck!
    Wabbit
  • warre20warre20 Posts: 0
    edited 28.08.2015
    No bonus recievet in de hors race
This discussion has been closed.