Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Wheel of Fortune

Comments

• ruth1410ruth1410 Posts: 59
    edited 14.07.2014
    I just had the wheel and he was not there for 24 hours, I only logged on at apx noon today so I am not sure how long he was here! I logged off abot 4am this morning, 8 hours prior to logging on today and he was not there then.

Is that whats happening now?
    How and where do you find the list of placings?

Thanks Ruth
  • XGN EASTS1DE (US1)XGN EASTS1DE (US1) Posts: 343
    edited 14.07.2014
    ruth1410 wrote: »
    I just had the wheel and he was not there for 24 hours, I only logged on at apx noon today so I am not sure how long he was here! I logged off abot 4am this morning, 8 hours prior to logging on today and he was not there then.

Is that whats happening now?
    How and where do you find the list of placings?

Thanks Ruth

Hey Ruth,
    Just to inform you there is no schedule when it comes to the Jackpot dude. He comes at random, he last for only 24 hours and then leaves. He is around more then the architect overall, but neither are possible to know when they are coming.
  • BriannospamGame (SKN1)BriannospamGame (SKN1) Posts: 1,803
    edited 14.07.2014
    Ruth is right, The wheel only was here 8 hours this time, normaly it stays for 24 hours.
    I think it's because of the wheel updating which comes later today, the wheel have disappear after only 8 hours.
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 14.07.2014
    Oh that is really nasty. Trying to get us to spend coins right before the new and updated version comes around eh. "Hey guys look, a wheel of fortune, want to spin? Sure, just know that all your coins are gone when you get a chance on the new wheel and you will have to buy these coins to try it out..."

At least, if you all say the wheel has been here right before the planned update that will happen within now and 2 hours time.
  • BriannospamGame (SKN1)BriannospamGame (SKN1) Posts: 1,803
    edited 14.07.2014
    Sorry I don't thinking to take a screen shot of it.
    But yes the wheel was here this morning when I logged on, and it disappear 08:00 am (danish time).

Normaly the wheel arrive 00:01 (midnight) here, that's why I'm quit sure it have been here 8 hours this time.

About that the wheel arrive just few hours before it going to be changed whith an update... I'm agree with you Larino, that's not nice. :(
    And since I'm sure only relative few players read the annoncements for new updates, I'm afraid many players was go into this trap, and have wasted their tokens on the old wheel this morning. :(
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 14.07.2014
    Yes, the Wheel of Fortune was here for a while and I had my 8 coins ready. But I left the Wheel idle, because I knew the update would come, and rather use my coins after the new update had taken place.
    GGS does this often, bring in the small events right before a new update to tempt you to use it - and it is up to you to use your brains and think twice before doing anything.
  • PennyS (GB1)PennyS (GB1) GB1 Posts: 46
    edited 02.01.2015
    On the last 2 occasions that the wheel of fortune has been active I have clicked the "click to spin" button once and the wheel has spun 8 times. Up until then I had to click for each spin. If I don't want to have 8 goes how do I stop this happening?
  • loony_cz (INT1)loony_cz (INT1) Posts: 2,533
    edited 02.01.2015
    There are two buttons at the top of the wheel: "click to spin" and "spin until jackpot". Right next to them you can see the amount of tokens you have (and of course the possibility to buy tokens for gold).

Once you click the "spin until jackpot" button you can't stop the spinning. But if you don't want the wheel to spin til the jackpot but just one spin at a time, use the "click to spin" button.
  • KittyKatKlawsKittyKatKlaws Posts: 11
    edited 09.02.2015
    I had wheel of fortune for 2 days, but its gone now. I cant find it anywhere, but yet somehow Ive managed to earn tokens from other things... Of course I cant use them since the wheel is gone. Was this a temporary mini-game or what? Why am I still earning tokens for it, if its not currently part of the game?
    Post edited by KittyKatKlaws on
  • CRAZY CRITTERCRAZY CRITTER Posts: 60
    edited 07.02.2015
    it will be back : )
  • CM MargoCM Margo Posts: 272
    edited 09.02.2015
    Hiya,

Yeah it's a short term event, it'll be back soon! :)

~CM Margo
  • klaver50klaver50 Posts: 1
    edited 20.08.2015
    I have spend 16 coins on the wheel of fortune and i don't get my double xp point. My friendspend the exactly same amount of coins on the wheel and he gets the double xp point. Why do I get they don't lost my am coins.
    Post edited by klaver50 on
  • Porkies (INT1)Porkies (INT1) Posts: 103
    edited 20.08.2015
    whatchu talkin' 'bout Willis
  • jami66 (US1)jami66 (US1) Posts: 29
    edited 20.08.2015
    Hi -

Porkies - LOL!

klaver - I do understand what I think you mean. But I probably will not explain it very well.

The double XP comes as a reward/prize from your 'ranking' during the time you played while wheel was there. Like the Irish chicken coops. It's in addition to the prizes you win on the actual wheel. But just as not always being able to win the hammock (trust me I probably spent a mill gold buying tokens trying to win that...).... -

16 tokens may rank one person high, while depending on when you play, one person not so high in the rankings.

Aww, golly - I've probably confused you even more.

Maybe someone else can step in....???
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 20.08.2015
    To get the double XP you need to finish ranked in the top 500 (bronze level) when the event ends. You should have got a pop-up telling you what rank you reached.

You & your friend may have spent the same number of tokens, so you would expect to be on the same rank, but do you know if your friend won more extra tokens than you did, from the wheel? Its possible your friend ended on rank 500 and you on rank 501.

If either of you can remember what rank you got it would help. You can always contact support to have them check it out for you.
  • jami66 (US1)jami66 (US1) Posts: 29
    edited 20.08.2015
    Thank you Scissors, you did that so much better than I did!!!!
  • klaver50klaver50 Posts: 1
    edited 20.08.2015
    Dan zal ik het probleem in het nederlands zeggen. Heb 16 munten gebruikt bij het rad van fortuin. Iemand anders bij mij in de coop heeft even veel munten gebruikt en die heeft wel dubbelen xp's op het rad die had rang 337 geloof ik. Maar toen ik inlogde kreeg ik niet eens de melding van het rad hoe hoog ik was geeindigd. Dus mijn rang weet ik niet. Ik logde om 21.40 in en geen melding van het rad
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 20.08.2015
    klaver50 wrote: »
    Dan zal ik het probleem in het nederlands zeggen. Heb 16 munten gebruikt bij het rad van fortuin. Iemand anders bij mij in de coop heeft even veel munten gebruikt en die heeft wel dubbelen xp's op het rad die had rang 337 geloof ik. Maar toen ik inlogde kreeg ik niet eens de melding van het rad hoe hoog ik was geeindigd. Dus mijn rang weet ik niet. Ik logde om 21.40 in en geen melding van het rad

In that case you should definately contact support. Tell them that you did not get the result pop-up or the double XP and that you used the same number of tokens as a coop member, who was ranked #337 & got their double XP..... Good luck!
  • scrub57 (AU1)scrub57 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 13
    last  time wheel was  arround i was rank 2 ,  went too work so tell me if  im wrong the irish chook coup is from 1 to 5th place,  any how in the  last  few  hours i couldnt  have dropped  too many places as  i spent 350+ tokens  but  no chook house       very strange  too me
  • last  time wheel was  arround i was rank 2 ,  went too work so tell me if  im wrong the irish chook coup is from 1 to 5th place,  any how in the  last  few  hours i couldnt  have dropped  too many places as  i spent 350+ tokens  but  no chook house       very strange  too me
    It is possible. On our server there is huge activity in the last 30 mins to get to top 5, I spent a fortune one time trying to stay in top 5 & ended in 6th place... Never doing that again lol :/
  • scrub57 (AU1)scrub57 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 13
    no problem mate  just  have to save up again for me green chook house    lol
  • That is a lot of tokens just for double XP. and even more for a fancy house. I have never liked how they do the wheel, unless we can see more details.. players name, tokens used , ranking., maybe the name is not required. I cannot see how anybody can come up with a good explanation. In theory if 20 players on the same server use 50 tokens they should ALL be on the same ranking,  and the next ranking will be 50 ranks lower,, but i do not know how GGS would sort it if 20 players used the same amount and all were number 1. Seeing as we cannot buy the fancy houses it is in GGS's interest for you not to be in the top 5, simply because you'll try again next time. I would hate to save and then spend 500 tokens only to be ranked 6th and not know who, IF ANYBODY, was ranked 1- 5. Going back to the above.. If 20 players all finished 1st logic says the next ranking would be 21st .
  • If you get rank 2 you get a gold flag, leprachaun decoration and double xp. Definitley contact support.
  • vatina (US1)vatina (US1) Posts: 0
    edited 13.05.2017
    need new decorations and better stuff on the wheel of fortune. the tree decorations are getting old.
    Post edited by WascallyWabbit (FormerMod) on
  • CM PopeyeCM Popeye Posts: 535
    Hey @vatina (US1) We have introduced a new "special" island WOF event that has different rewards to be won. I will however pass on your suggestion of updating the prizes on the standard WOF event over to our development team for consideration. Tank you for your suggestion and happy farming!

Regards,
    Stan
  • Heartland (AU1)Heartland (AU1) AU1 Posts: 192
    Howdy,
    Maybe more people would play wheel of fortune if decorations were given more thought.
  • It would be nice if they'd change them up. You can wait for the landscaper to come around and destruct your unwanted deco and add the points to other deco  though.
  • You gain XP when you place one on your farm. Then as CJS1958 says, wait for the landscaper to recycle it.
    I think the game is to lure you to spend gold because you MAY get a decoration you want.
  • I'm still kind of new here and I'm just wondering, when it comes to the Wheel of Fortune, I noticed it says that you get ranked and there are certain prizes awarded if you rank high enough. First of all how can I tell if I rank high enough to get a prize and secondly when and how do I collect a prize if I have won one?
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    Just below the timer is the rankings, once you have made a spin or 2 then it will show your ranking in this event. Once the event is over then you will get your rewards. :)
    This will help https://bigfarmtips.wordpress.com/
Sign In to comment.