Home EN The Chicken Coop

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

The Kubby II

Comments

• Pipperchen (IN1)Pipperchen (IN1) Posts: 35
    edited 18.08.2015
    Server down for maintenance

const_e0.gif

What you guys are doin'? I just had another jug of coffee! smileys-coffee-220654.gif
  • Hello I am Neha n I am from India.

• NICE THREAD RAKA.
  • bakraa Eid mubarak ho :D
  • Iam not a muslim , but still
     EID MUBARAK HO

• bakraa Eid mubarak ho :D
    Hey lema . I am really happy caz u my old friend . All are new here n i have very less friends actually only dara. I think she also forgot me.
    once again EID MUBARAK HO
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    Nooo, i haven't forgot. I'm just too busy. 
    And i haven't found a "friend list" from this new forum....
    Must learn to use this and navigate in here :smiley: 
  • Nooo, i haven't forgot. I'm just too busy. 
    And i haven't found a "friend list" from this new forum....
    Must learn to use this and navigate in here :smiley: 
    Glad to know that you remembered me.

• le dumb retard (US1)le dumb retard (US1) Posts: 1,739
    edited 24.10.2015
    wow,lema also uses this forum :D yay
  • Hey girls, if your a girl you should join 'TheGirlsGroup' its on the group section. Its amazing. But before joining you should read our introduction, as there are conditions. :)
  • as our group was famous on the disco and cafe forum,i guess it`ll soon be famous here also xD
    well yeah gurlz this is an amazing group called the girlsgroup,this group could became amazing because of the pplz \of this group are really amazing,and many jerks also came,but those jerks couldn`t be on this group,we drived those jerks out,lol
  • lol correct well a lot of people wanted to join but i denied them as they were non english speakers idk wht they said it was german i guess...well my bad :( next time someone sends application i will make a group chat then we all can take her interview :D
  • lol i got that i mean i just mistakenly denied those people well next time we will take their interview first :p
  • lololololol
    oh geez,i feel like posting lol on my comment too xD i posted lol on ur comment,but i feel like "lmao" on both of our comments,ahh,poor me i can`t post lol on my comment xD
  • Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    edited 23.12.2015
    Hello everyone!

I would like to wish all of you and your families a very lovely Christmas! 

Ive seen already a few xmas greetings pop up here and there, I thought it would be nice if we had a thread to collect all our well-wishes  

I hope you have an amazing time wherever you are 

Hugs and kisses and handshakes and bows and strong pads to the back, whatever your custom is :D 

All the best,
    Michiru
    Post edited by Michiru (GB1) on
  • same here i also wish the same btw i ain`t christian but still religion doesnt matters,its the thing tht we all are humans :)
    huggiez and handshakes to evry farmer ^-^

• Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557

Happy Holidays and a very lovely, warm and peaceful Christmas to you and your beloved ones !!!

• farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 23.12.2015
                 I feel so blessed to have so many incredible friends on the forum.
                         Merry Christmas to you and all those you love! o:)

And now a word from our sponsor......... :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zyoMQ4Khts
  • enochnock (US1)enochnock (US1) Posts: 878
    edited 23.12.2015
    I would like to wish my coop a Merry Christmas and a wonderful holiday filled with love, family, and good memories. Thank you for another great year. Also thanks for being an awesome coop.

To  all of my Big Farm friends I wish you a very Merry Holiday.

To all of Big Farm Farmer Happy Holiday.

Happy Holidays to Latten & Nafaru & Wabbit.

Edit***

A big thank you and Happy Holiday to Michiru for starting this thread.

Click to view

• Michiru (GB1)Michiru (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,239
    edited 24.12.2015
    A big thank you and Happy Holiday to Michiru for starting this thread.
    My pleasure :blush: Happy Holidays to you too! 

In Germany it's tradition to open presents in the evening of the 24th, I think most british and americans open them in the morning of the 25th, right? I wonder when the french and other countries open theirs..?  

Post edited by Michiru (GB1) on
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590

Merry Christmas to all big farm farmers who celebrate it and have a great 2016

• Merry X'mas  all and Happy New Year  to all .

• bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    edited 24.12.2015

I would like to wish all BigFarmers a wonderful Christmas, hope you have a great day. I also hope that 2016 brings you health, happiness and peace.

edit:  Thank you @Michiru for starting this thread, Happy Christmas x   

• I sent this to my co-op family, but it applies to all Big Farmers.  For you forum friends, just think forum instead of chat, please :)

Twas the night before Christmas and all through the farms
    the critters were sleeping, all snug in their barns.
    The farmers all too were tucked in their beds
    with dreams of good harvests stuck in their heads.

How quiet and peaceful, the stars all a-twinkle.
    Thoughts of the chat making eyes all a-wrinkle
    With laughter and love and prayers and sharing.
    These wonderful farm folks with hearts so caring.

So thankful am I that I found such a place
    in a game, so surprised. See the smile on my face :)
    That I wish you the happiest Holidays ever
    and hope to be farm friends forever and ever.

Hugs and Blessings,
    Addy

• lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    It's Christmas day !! Merry Christmas one and all !!
  • bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341

I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, and I have added below a link to a Christmas Tree design I made a couple of years ago.

http://imgur.com/dr74VI4

Looking forward to having more BigFarm fun in 2016 :)

• jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    Merry Christmas, bdreish! I love the tree you made, its very nice. Thanks for sharing!! :)
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone! I hope everyone has a safe and wonderful holiday. :)
This discussion has been closed.