Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update Aug 4th - The Market - Feedback and Questions

Comments

• BriannospamGame (SKN1)BriannospamGame (SKN1) Posts: 1,803
    edited 10.08.2015
    I don't think anything will happen before the develoopers meet at work. I think it's best they first open their eyes before they launch the update. :p
    - It's only 08:04 am now. ;)
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    edited 10.08.2015
    rocnrobn wrote: »
    Reading the update it says the decors are new not the task for event...
    I guess we will have to wait and see.

But you didn't read this thread, apparently. To quote Nafaru, in post #28: "As it is now, we decided to turn the camping event into 2 different types of events that can be run at different times in order to enable everyone to get both decorations. However, we will most probably focus on new-deco-camping for a while now, to give everyone a chance to obtain these new decos.

On a (very important) side-note: Since these are 2 separate events now, you will have to finish difficulty level 3 again in order to unlock the difficulty selection."
  • Mommasfarm (GB1)Mommasfarm (GB1) Posts: 39
    edited 10.08.2015
    Any update on when this is going to happen?

Wouldn't it be a better idea to address the other issues like what appears to be a server that cannot deal with the game and volume of players instead of adding more things to the game? Many times my family members cannot log into the game which looks like the server gets overloaded

Would be really sensible to send out a message to everyone telling them of the down time and getting everything done in one hit, including sorting out the server, and then add another day to the bees event so that nobody misses out, or give us some other compensation!
  • samridh2002 (IN1)samridh2002 (IN1) Posts: 86
    edited 10.08.2015
    when is the update coming
  • ryn51422ryn51422 Posts: 15
    edited 10.08.2015
    Is the update happening today, Monday?
  • harduphardup Posts: 125
    edited 10.08.2015
    no 4567890
  • Kaiowas (NL1)Kaiowas (NL1) Posts: 153
    edited 10.08.2015
    Some info pls... :) the update was supposed to be there the 4th... 6days ago.. :) No problem that it gets delayed but when will it be here :D
  • edited 10.08.2015
    Again GGS, Please give us some communication! That certainly is not too much to ask. I've been up all night hoping to hear something from you. (4:17am here PST)

I expect that since it is already 1:17 PM GGS time that there will be no update today.

GGS must be working on the bugs and rightfully so. There seem to be a lot of them on the forum.

PLEASE do not bring the update out until you have it right! Let's not create more problems than we are having right now. Of course we are excited about this update, but we can wait until it is bug free too! :-)

I'm on US1, the support screens are still not working either, same problem, change it to Big Farm and the screens close up!
  • Latten (DE1)Latten (DE1) Posts: 6,246
    edited 10.08.2015
    If all goes well, the update will hopefully start within the hour :) And, of course, we're doing what we can to deliver it with as few bugs as possible - after all, that's the reason we didn't want it to put it out there early in the first place.
    edited 10.08.2015
    Since european time now is 13:27 CEST and the update not yet have taken place, I guess that they still have some unexpected problems with it.

Thanks a lot they not launch the update friday 7 august!

Edit: Aha... Latten send some info when I write this message.
    Thank you for information Latten :)
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    edited 10.08.2015
    Today? Is the update coming today?
  • edited 10.08.2015
    Latten wrote: »
    If all goes well, the update will hopefully start within the hour :) And, of course, we're doing what we can to deliver it with as few bugs as possible - after all, that's the reason we didn't want it to put it out there early in the first place.

Thank You Latten!!!! I really appreciate the communication!!!!!!! I'll be waiting! :-)
  • Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499
    edited 10.08.2015
    The world is watching, if all goes well. ;)
  • sindri (IN1)sindri (IN1) Posts: 139
    edited 10.08.2015
    Thanx for reply
    edited 10.08.2015
    Yes, the world is a watchin'
  • roadrunnernm (US1)roadrunnernm (US1) US1 Posts: 287
    edited 10.08.2015
    Thanks Latten for at least some info--we are all waiting for the event to happen!!
    Hopefully the down US server issue has been looked into-- members of my co-op are still having some difficulty staying on the game-- and getting frustrated with all the "booting" off the game!!
    So we wait patiently with much anticipation for all to happen and go well!!
  • bdreish (GB1)bdreish (GB1) GB1 Posts: 1,341
    edited 10.08.2015
    [h=2]Maintenance on WWW server - 10.08.2015[/h]
    Hey Big Farmers,

a small heads-up: we need to perform a short maintenance on the following servers today: International1, Germany1 and Italy1.

During this maintenance, the aforementioned servers may not be available for a short time.

We will give you an ETA as soon as possible and would like to apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Regards,
    your Big Farm Team

This is in Announcements - does this mean the main update is postponed?
  • MinionBob (GB1)MinionBob (GB1) GB1 Posts: 137
    edited 10.08.2015
    It seems the update is postponed till tomorrow for the larger servers - see the official announcements, sorry, I haven't yet worked out how to copy a quote from another thread...
    edited 10.08.2015
    It seems the update is postponed till tomorrow for the larger servers - see the official announcements, sorry, I haven't yet worked out how to copy a quote from another thread...

Latest announcement:-

Hey everyone,

the update will only be applied to some of our smaller (partner-) servers today.

All other servers (EN, US, WWW, IN, NL, Nordic servers, etc.) will get the update tomorrow morning CEST.

Regards,
    your Big Farm Team
  • MinionBob (GB1)MinionBob (GB1) GB1 Posts: 137
    edited 10.08.2015
    Hey thanks bdreish :)
  • CM NafaruCM Nafaru Posts: 1,325
    edited 10.08.2015
    Thanks for the quote, bdreish!

Due to it becoming rather late in the day and the update taking longer on bigger servers, we have decided to move the update for most servers to tomorrow.

Some technical maintenance still needs to be perfomed on the International, Italian and German server, though, so we conduct this along with the update on small servers.
    edited 10.08.2015
    Your very welcome Kathryn and Steffi - looking forward to the new additions :)
    edited 10.08.2015
    Disappointed again.......becoming all too familiar a feeling.
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    edited 10.08.2015
    Would you rather the put on the update, before doing maintenance, and have the whole game go down for hours? US server was down, last week, for 7 hours. I'd rather a short maintenance then wait for the update.

I play another farming game that was down for 3 days almost to the minute....
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 10.08.2015
    Totally agree, DuffyPoo! Much better to have necessary maintenance done before the update - rather have it postponed that having to deal with multiple bugs!
    edited 10.08.2015
    I'm absolutly agree with you DuffyPoo and Jiesta :)
  • Griffith (INT1)Griffith (INT1) Posts: 768
    edited 10.08.2015
    no update T_T
    well no argue about the fact that maintenance before update is better though, but still feeling disappointed ;(
  • adoptapetadoptapet Posts: 55
    edited 10.08.2015
    I agree also, but it would have been so so much better if it was not posted that it would be "in about an hour" 3 hours ago. Players in our coop adjusted their farms futilely due to that.
  • Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499
    edited 10.08.2015
    The world was watching. :) Now the world is waiting. :)

In the mean time put some reggae on. "Don't worry, be happy."
  • monica1230 (US1)monica1230 (US1) Posts: 370
    edited 10.08.2015
    The latest message on the announcement board answers your bdreish. Looking forward to the update, hoping that the delay means most of the bugs got caught and it will be a smooth transition for us all.

Hey everyone,

the update will only be applied to some of our smaller (partner-) servers today.

All other servers (EN, US, WWW, IN, NL, Nordic servers, etc.) will get the update tomorrow morning CEST.

Regards,
    your Big Farm Team
Sign In to comment.