Home General Discussions & Questions

Coop Championship is making people "Mentally Sick"

Our cooperative leader received a message yesterday from the cooperative who leads in CC and when that person found out that the Margin was relatively low at that point of time,this was the message from him

"Never try to beat our cooperative you farming fools.You are all born loosers and we can only win the orchard forever.No one have guts to take it from our hand.

WHY POOR MEMBERS OF YOUR COOP ARE USING GOLD AGAINST OUR COOP MEMBERS??

Dont ignore REPLY COWARD!! "

It was reported to GGS although "the same person was reported to GGS on many number of occasions for verbally abusing different people on this server and screenshots were also provided all the time.He is a heavy gold player and is this keeping him in the game from not getting banned or punished.As I cannot take the name of the person on open forums I just want to see if this is happening on other servers too.

Is there any best solution for this other than "Ignoring Him"?
Post edited by [Gelöschter Benutzer] on

Comments

  • Pepper Moon (IN1)Pepper Moon (IN1) Posts: 6,684
    edited 06.08.2015
    Thanks for your support & raising this Anitha. Wondering, how such players taking this game so seriously.

    Its just a healthy competition, that's exactly what our fellow mmbers believe. But at some point the limits are crossed when they involving families in game.

    For being leader of stable and neutral co-op, I'd like to ignore the nasty message and enjoy the game!

    Cheers for our co-op Anitha!
  • Lilypaddle (INT1)Lilypaddle (INT1) Posts: 614
    edited 06.08.2015
    Sometimes competition brings out the worst in a person. And it is easy to be like that when you are sitting behind a computer. Sometimes people forget that there are real people playing these games.

    Sorry you guys are having to deal with this.
    maxiroy @ us 1
  • White _Doves (US1)White _Doves (US1) Posts: 1,200
    edited 06.08.2015
    That really is a shame that someone would act like that, I agree with maxiroy2.
    If it were me, I'd ignore, place them on ignore in mail and go enjoy the game.

    White _Doves @ us 1           Designed & made by  farmerjohn 22 US1
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 06.08.2015
    Wow - how sick can one react when competitiveness comes around! :S


    I salute you for your attitude, Manish! Bravo! smiley-gen053.gif


    Sig designed by farmerjohn 22 (US1). THX!!

     

  • harduphardup Posts: 125
    edited 07.08.2015
    anitha62 wrote: »
    Is there any best solution for this other than "Ignoring Him"?

    This is the best solution - ignore him after reporting - let him/her boil himself ^^
    hardup @ us 1
  • monica1230 (US1)monica1230 (US1) Posts: 370
    edited 07.08.2015
    for what it is worth people like that really get annoyed when you refuse to reply and just block them.
    monica1230 @ us 1
  • White _Doves (US1)White _Doves (US1) Posts: 1,200
    edited 07.08.2015
    To not get ignored, they should not send threats... If I received such, yes they would get blocked. Nothing wrong in doing so.

    White _Doves @ us 1           Designed & made by  farmerjohn 22 US1
  • harduphardup Posts: 125
    edited 07.08.2015
    It is probably some under-age kid:S
    hardup @ us 1
  • edited 07.08.2015
    no,he is a married man in his thirties and he has a kid .well i blocked him long back but he sends messages to people who did not block him yet.this game is his life ,wish he gets well soon :)
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 07.08.2015
    Any attention, even the smallest one = attention! That's exactly what these sort of people want, are seeking for.

    Ignoration then is the best defence as well as the best attack. Ignore them, and after a while - at the long run - they will get bored and seek their so needed attention elsewhere.


    Sig designed by farmerjohn 22 (US1). THX!!

     

  • Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499
    edited 07.08.2015
    Although the villan's message is a bit rude and insulting, I couldn't overlook the funny side of it, especially realizing this "macho" talk comes from legaly adult person. He's probably watching too many action movies, and now trying to compensate his lack of real life in virtual reality. :):):) It's so silly, that it gave me a good lough and I couldn't even be angry with this poor fella, and wouldn't probably go far for a spicy response. But I do undersand, it can quickly become nuisance when repeated. As others pointed - after reporting, hardly anything better can be done appart from awarding the culprit an honorary spot in TOP 10 ignore list. :) And just dethrone him when you are ready for a bit more fun. :)
  • Magic (AU1)Magic (AU1) AU1 Posts: 43
    edited 07.08.2015
    I'm from the same co-op and seen a screen shot of the PM he sent our co-op leader.
    Kamilcon's reply hit the nail on the head. The message was hilarious yet pathetic at the same time.:p
    I agree with all those who said we should ignore/block such players.:)
  • PSICOLIX (BR1)PSICOLIX (BR1) Posts: 250
    edited 07.08.2015
    the major problem is that only 1 coop get the orchard, should be at least top5. how many coop we have in the server????

    and for the isle should be top25 or so.

    there's to many players for just the top1 get the reward.
    PSICOLIX @ pt 1
  • Magic (AU1)Magic (AU1) AU1 Posts: 43
    edited 07.08.2015
    As the opening post says, if the player has had a history of verbally abusing many others and these incidences have been reported to GGS, along with proof, why has no action been taken against him?
    I hope GGS takes such matters and issues such players a warning, suspension of account, etc.
  • edited 07.08.2015
    Kamilcom wrote: »
    Although the villan's message is a bit rude and insulting, I couldn't overlook the funny side of it, especially realizing this "macho" talk comes from legaly adult person. He's probably watching too many action movies, and now trying to compensate his lack of real life in virtual reality. :):):) It's so silly, that it gave me a good lough and I couldn't even be angry with this poor fella, and wouldn't probably go far for a spicy response. But I do undersand, it can quickly become nuisance when repeated. As others pointed - after reporting, hardly anything better can be done appart from awarding the culprit an honorary spot in TOP 10 ignore list. :) And just dethrone him when you are ready for a bit more fun. :)

    oh lol there were many such incidents and messages in the past but i thought he would stop somewhere but he even asked me "for my contact number if i had the GUTS" lol,i know they were funny yet times and hilarious but sometimes he get on my nerves
  • Cookiie4meCookiie4me Posts: 655
    edited 07.08.2015
    Thank you Anitha62 for giving us all the heads-up. Coops that run like that are bad for everyone. Along with everyone else, I recommend you put them on ignore/block.
    cookie_edit_zpsb7yjvnkr.png
    Cookiie4me @ us 1
  • edited 08.08.2015
    Now the cat is out of the bag.They created a thread in suggestion/criticism and this is what they have to say.Seriously why would GGS block any player if they are playing fairly?And spending money means "were you allowed to use "Multiple Accounts".They say that it was a "Forged Screenshot" lol.Anyway the person who received the message should let the GGS know whether it is a forged screenshot.this forged part is hilarious.


    http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/showthread.php?143570-CC-Disruptive-Complaints-by-Competitors&p=1851350#post1851350
  • Gwendolen (US1)Gwendolen (US1) Posts: 1,268
    edited 08.08.2015
    Well, no need for naming and shaming then :p
    Gwendolen @ US1

    Proud leader of Success Team
  • gizmo22 (AU1)gizmo22 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 1,720
    edited 09.08.2015
    hardup wrote: »
    This is the best solution - ignore him after reporting - let him/her boil himself ^^

    That should work in theory but having being victim of this myself all that happens after an ignore is another member of their coop sends a message continuing the abuse. Ignore player 2 and then player 3 shows up from same group with another message....its quite sad really. As it turns out on AU server most of these weak bullying cowards are from the same group and feel the need to trash talk and threaten people during the coop challenge event. It doesnt overly concern me but what if their next target is going through hard times or suffering depression.......its a potentially dangerous situation that needs to be taken seriously by GGS.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] gizmo22 @ au 1
  • White _Doves (US1)White _Doves (US1) Posts: 1,200
    edited 09.08.2015
    I agree with Gizmo. Also, there are young children playing as well.

    White _Doves @ us 1           Designed & made by  farmerjohn 22 US1
  • amaprincess1 (US1)amaprincess1 (US1) Posts: 636
    edited 09.08.2015
    This is what happens when you put India and Pakistan on the same server. High drama. GGS probably watching it live from Europe with popcorn.... ;)
  • edited 09.08.2015
    anitha62 wrote: »
    Our cooperative leader received a message yesterday from the cooperative who leads in CC and when that person found out that the Margin was relatively low at that point of time,this was the message from him

    "Never try to beat our cooperative you farming fools.You are all born loosers and we can only win the orchard forever.No one have guts to take it from our hand.

    WHY POOR MEMBERS OF YOUR COOP ARE USING GOLD AGAINST OUR COOP MEMBERS??

    Dont ignore REPLY COWARD!! "

    It was reported to GGS although "the same person was reported to GGS on many number of occasions for verbally abusing different people on this server and screenshots were also provided all the time.He is a heavy gold player and is this keeping him in the game from not getting banned or punished.As I cannot take the name of the person on open forums I just want to see if this is happening on other servers too.

    Is there any best solution for this other than "Ignoring Him"?

    Well, I don't see why you reported him then, if that's what he messaged you. You want him banned for pouting to you about being beaten in an event? What's the big deal? So what if he got upset? You shouldn't name and shame him on the forums for that.

    It's a game, not reality. Don't take it so serious.

    Also, I personally call lots of people cowards and fools, in messages, and on forums too. There's nothing wrong with that and I'm well known for it in other games.

    And you want him banned just for causing what most of the players call "drama..."
  • edited 10.08.2015
    first he did not message me,i did not bring his name anywhere in the context and my thread wouldn't sit here for almost a week.i am still playing the game and not so serious that i would take leave from school/work to play the game.

    reporting him for got beaten is not true because if you see the opening post of the below thread then yeah we were beaten but at least we did not cheat.

    thankyou

    http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/showthread.php?143570-CC-Disruptive-Complaints-by-Competitors&p=1851350#post1851350
  • bikeboy (GB1)bikeboy (GB1) Posts: 486
    edited 10.08.2015
    Get their address, i'll send my budgies over, they will bite their nose and then poop down their front, my budgies are well trained
    Chief of the Activators come and join us for a while, you might like it and want to stay  
  • adoptapetadoptapet Posts: 55
    edited 10.08.2015
    gizmo222 wrote: »
    That should work in theory but having being victim of this myself all that happens after an ignore is another member of their coop sends a message continuing the abuse. Ignore player 2 and then player 3 shows up from same group with another message....its quite sad really. As it turns out on AU server most of these weak bullying cowards are from the same group and feel the need to trash talk and threaten people during the coop challenge event. It doesnt overly concern me but what if their next target is going through hard times or suffering depression.......its a potentially dangerous situation that needs to be taken seriously by GGS.

    I completely and totally agree~!
    adoptapet @ us 1
  • amaprincess1 (US1)amaprincess1 (US1) Posts: 636
    edited 10.08.2015
    bikeboy wrote: »
    Get their address, i'll send my budgies over, they will bite their nose and then poop down their front, my budgies are well trained

    Lemme know if that doesn't get it done. My mom has a miniature weenie dog that will take them out the world for a can of Alpo.
Sign In to comment.