Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Suggestion: Missions sorted by what all the players have!

Bestmenace2Bestmenace2 Posts: 179
Hi
I have a idea - why not try and sort the objectives of missions by what the players have?
Do you have a similar idea?
Say here!
Hope you can help me,
Bestmenace2
Post edited by Bestmenace2 on

Comments

• bikeboy (GB1)bikeboy (GB1) Posts: 486
    edited 03.08.2015
    If i remember right. GGS did the missions this way so that people could not just do one crop and keep "entering" that crops mission, although in theory we can choose not to do a mission if we do not have the crop. Players would get millions and millions of the peoples eggs ready and enter just the egg missions.
  • Bestmenace2Bestmenace2 Posts: 179
    edited 04.08.2015
    bikeboy wrote: »
    If i remember right. GGS did the missions this way so that people could not just do one crop and keep "entering" that crops mission, although in theory we can choose not to do a mission if we do not have the crop. Players would get millions and millions of the peoples eggs ready and enter just the egg missions.
    That does not make ANY sense!
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 04.08.2015
    That does not make ANY sense!

Makes sense to me, but your original suggestion doesn`t. Missions are for eggs, dung, corn & wild flowers & everyone has (or can make) them. 8|
    edited 04.08.2015
    Makes sense to me, but your original suggestion doesn`t. Missions are for eggs, dung, corn & wild flowers & everyone has (or can make) them. 8|
    I was put in a difficult mission!
    It was to collect the most dung!
    I had NO feed, so I had to plant some corn!
    Then, I had to make the feed!
    After the first feeding, I didn't care!
    It was ​so time consuming!
  • White _Doves (US1)White _Doves (US1) Posts: 1,200
    edited 04.08.2015
    If you have the farm cash, buy corn or 1 of the others, cab or wheat, then mill it. I get to much feed, wish I could send some.
  • Gwendolen (US1)Gwendolen (US1) Posts: 1,268
    edited 05.08.2015
    I was put in a difficult mission!
    It was to collect the most dung!
    I had NO feed, so I had to plant some corn!
    Then, I had to make the feed!
    After the first feeding, I didn't care!
    It was ​so time consuming!

That is why you can better start a mission when your animals are fed and ready to harvest. If you then get a dung or egg mission, you have things ready. Corn and wildflowers you can easier plant during the mission.
    During mission competitions I usually plant special seeds with humus for corn and flowers and when those are (almost) ready start a mission.
    And ofcourse make sure you have a stock of feed, so you can keep feeding your animals.
    edited 05.08.2015
    Gwendolen wrote: »
    That is why you can better start a mission when your animals are fed and ready to harvest. If you then get a dung or egg mission, you have things ready. Corn and wildflowers you can easier plant during the mission.
    During mission competitions I usually plant special seeds with humus for corn and flowers and when those are (almost) ready start a mission.
    And ofcourse make sure you have a stock of feed, so you can keep feeding your animals.
    BUT A HUGE THOUGHT ON THIS CONFUSING REPLY - HOW DO YOU KNOW WHAT MISSION YOU WILL BE IN?
    tHAT IS ONE REASON WHY THIS WHOLE THREAD IS HERE!
    edited 05.08.2015
    You don't need to shout, I can read very well without caps.

You can't know what mission you will be getting, so the best way is to be as prepared as possible. There are only 4 options, so if you have all of them ready, you have a nice head start. If you start a mission, it's dung, your animals are not fed and you have no feed, it will be a very hard one indeed.
    edited 05.08.2015
    What we're doing now, Gwendolen, is we're going into a different idea!
    edited 06.08.2015
    I don't think that it's a good idea, that's all, because you can already prepare for the missions.
  • Cookiie4meCookiie4me Posts: 655
    edited 06.08.2015
    Hi
    I have a idea - why not try and sort the objectives of missions by what the players have?
    Do you have a similar idea?
    Say here!
    Hope you can help me,
    Bestmenace2

OK I was just in an egg mission. I have 10 chicken coops & 8 duck coops. My opponent had 12 coops and 7 ducks. Very evenly matched I would say. But then the gold came out and she/he beat me by over 40,000 eggs. I'm not complaining, I'm just showing you why your idea may not work.
  • DLMPlayer (US1)DLMPlayer (US1) Posts: 11
    edited 06.08.2015
    i don't use gold ,when i am playing i play all missions ,so i win some i lose some, i cant play them all if my fields are busy growing some thing else. i always have plenty certificates and experience points. no problem here at all. wish more types of missions maybe different time lengthens ,and being able to reject mission and try a different one thank you for reading i hope it makes since

also maybe missions like mini events collect a grope of different items just a idea
  • BriannospamGame (SKN1)BriannospamGame (SKN1) Posts: 1,803
    edited 06.08.2015
    Cookiie4me wrote: »
    OK I was just in an egg mission. I have 10 chicken coops & 8 duck coops. My opponent had 12 coops and 7 ducks. Very evenly matched I would say. But then the gold came out and she/he beat me by over 40,000 eggs. I'm not complaining, I'm just showing you why your idea may not work.

- instead of gold use, to me it's sounds more like he/she maybe use some seaweed food.
    - but it's also possible it was both gold and seasweed food
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    edited 06.08.2015
    Now there is a new idea DLMPlayer, missions involving more than one product, that has potential!

The scoring would need some thought. Given say an egg and corn mission and I beat you at eggs but you beat me at corn; how would the points divide? But it would certainly add variety and some different challenges to be mastered. 8)
    edited 06.08.2015
    Now there is a new idea DLMPlayer, missions involving more than one product, that has potential!

The scoring would need some thought. Given say an egg and corn mission and I beat you at eggs but you beat me at corn; how would the points divide? But it would certainly add variety and some different challenges to be mastered. 8)
    Hey DLMPlayer, what a good idea!
  • DLMPlayer (US1)DLMPlayer (US1) Posts: 11
    edited 07.08.2015
    thanks ,i hope someone at goodgame will look at the idea
  • BriannospamGame (SKN1)BriannospamGame (SKN1) Posts: 1,803
    edited 07.08.2015
    DLMPlayer wrote: »
    thanks ,i hope someone at goodgame will look at the idea

You can forget that I'm afraid.

There have several times before postet suggestions like that, and until now each time anybody comes with suggestions about missions, GGS have take on this attitude: Cartoon-De-Tre-Aber-Ikke-Hoere-Ikke-Se-Ikke-Tale-200.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file