Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Did anyone spot the Architect?

Comments

• Griffith (INT1)Griffith (INT1) Posts: 768
    edited 22.07.2015
    wonder if archi going to sleep another day before appearing again, he's finally awakened to his true laziness it seems(takes a day to visit again it seems), bring the snacks for him everyone ;(
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    edited 22.07.2015
    Lesley52 wrote: »
    I have Steve + buy 15,000 gold get 24hrs quicker upgrades from Steve upgrading deal again + seaweed deal 30,000 gold needed there Not buying can wait for Steve

I am now glad did not buy 24hrs faster upgrades with Steve and which I still have for 15hrs 46mins Steve is not here.All my buildings need Steve and hot deal started when he arrived [URL="[URL=http://s1379.photobucket.com/user/Lesley_Michelle_Howe/media/Big Farm3_zps4os4czbh.png.html][IMG]http://i1379.photobucket.com/albums/ah153/Lesley_Michelle_Howe/Big Farm3_zps4os4czbh.png[/IMG][/URL]"][/url]Big%20Farm3_zps4os4czbh.png
  • Wendytsj626Girl (US1)Wendytsj626Girl (US1) US1 Posts: 190
    edited 23.07.2015
    The architect use to make appearances throughout the day, I assumed to accommodate all time zones...this week his two visits have been early in the day (early for us west coast people). Hope Steve will remember the rest of us and pay at least one visit later in the day. Especially since I have cows and ducks who have not been fed waiting for upgrades.
  • Ria_ ()Ria_ () Posts: 280
    edited 23.07.2015
    I finally got him updating my cow shed at the last minute (or third last). Now it's still updating for almost 5 hours and Vikings are here. X(
    edited 28.07.2015
    Architect is here, run everyone :S

p.s. no luck for me this time, build is busy for 10 more hours ;(
    edited 28.07.2015
    Here to but for 1st time working towards island decors,so will have to wait. Arrived 17.30 GMT;)
  • amaprincess1 (US1)amaprincess1 (US1) Posts: 636
    edited 28.07.2015
    Twice in two weeks? Wow...
  • Kamilcom (GB1)Kamilcom (GB1) Posts: 1,499
    edited 28.07.2015
    With the Architect we are guess playing. :) So as a solution I learned to expect him all the time. :):)
  • erryka (AU1)erryka (AU1) AU1 Posts: 132
    edited 29.07.2015
    Doesn't help when he arrives at 2am and leaves at 6am my time. All sleep time.
    edited 29.07.2015
    doesn't help when some upgrades are +24hours either, even if expect him to appear ;(
  • amaprincess1 (US1)amaprincess1 (US1) Posts: 636
    edited 29.07.2015
    He was on my farm for only an hour. I think he may have arrived by accident.
  • edited 29.07.2015
    The architect came today about 9:30am PSTon US1. I was online and my build sighthad just become free, so I quickly upgraded a chicken coop. Now it is finished and I still have not seenthe Architect again. Has he made asecond visit anywhere today? I have lotsof things to do on my Viking Island, but I don’t want to tie up my build siteif the Architect is coming back!

• harduphardup Posts: 125
    edited 29.07.2015
    His last two visits were only for 4 hours in the middle of the day
  • White _Doves (US1)White _Doves (US1) Posts: 1,200
    edited 29.07.2015
    Craftycriters, he only came that one time yesterday morning.
    edited 05.08.2015
    Got the architect here again. On upgrading NL silo 9 hours + job He will be back. Does he do flatpack furniture? Ham + pickle sandwich + cup of tea for him
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    edited 05.08.2015
    Darn - I didn't see his van hidden in amongst all the parking lot clutter and I just started another build.
    Really need a house expanded on my Main Farm too, grrrr.
  • edited 06.08.2015
    What time did he come and leave today? I was out all day with appointments he was gone when I got home. I sure hope he is back to his regular 3 visits in one day! The single visits are terribly hard to catch him at! At least when he is in and out in a 24 hour period with 3 visits, we can watch for him and try to get at least one thing upgraded! I sure wish he came more often. 'I'll be watching for him! :-)
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 06.08.2015
    The events come and go now as it pleases GGS ...... it was all too predictable for us players, I guess ;)

Well, this makes the game more challenging again and will keep us on our toes! ^^
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 06.08.2015
    What time did he come and leave today? I was out all day with appointments he was gone when I got home. I sure hope he is back to his regular 3 visits in one day! The single visits are terribly hard to catch him at! At least when he is in and out in a 24 hour period with 3 visits, we can watch for him and try to get at least one thing upgraded! I sure wish he came more often. 'I'll be watching for him! :-)

As usual dates and times are updated here (in CE(S)T): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pl5w8U-Xv-gAWJysx9_uLCyb-QOyZTSqomo6znKjKwU/

There may not be an instant update since I am sometimes sleeping or out of town, but usually within 24 hours I will add the information of his visits :)
  • tampoon (INT1)tampoon (INT1) Posts: 197
    edited 06.08.2015
    I saw him left about 8 hours ago. I suppose he is not coming back?
  • monica1230 (US1)monica1230 (US1) Posts: 370
    edited 11.08.2015
    Anyway we can find out if he is back to his come and go for 24 hrs schedule or still on the once and done visit? It really makes a difference how we use him. After the last almost 12 hrs of time travel it would be nice to know ;( I am starting to feel crazy?( 8|
  • Instant Ocean (US1)Instant Ocean (US1) US1 Posts: 189
    edited 11.08.2015
    I totally HATE the new Architect interface. 14 pages of *%*&&* to go through to find what you want when before, all you needed to do was to click on the desired upgrade.

Again, another change for the worse...
  • jjjjjjjjjjjj10jjjjjjjjjjjj10 Posts: 136
    edited 11.08.2015
    Please, Calm down guys.
  • Gwendolen (US1)Gwendolen (US1) Posts: 1,268
    edited 11.08.2015
    monica1230 wrote: »
    Anyway we can find out if he is back to his come and go for 24 hrs schedule or still on the once and done visit? It really makes a difference how we use him.

This is definitely something I'd love to know as well. He used to come round a couple of times within 24 hours and then I could do a house first and later something else. Now he has changed his schedule.... without properly informing me ;)
  • edited 12.08.2015
    I want to know too!!! He came when US1 was down yesterday and I missed him all together!! Not fair!!

I want the old 24 hour schedule back!!!!!! At least then we had a chance of catching him sometime during the day he was here. Now, it's impossible! X(

As it was with the 24 hour schedule, it will take YEARS and YEARS to get all my architect upgrades done without using Gold if I am lucky enough to catch him once a month! Why can't he come more often!!!??? We have 3 farms to do lots of final upgrades!!! With him just popping in randomly for a few hours, I'll never get anything done! We do have a life and have to sleep sometimes!
    edited 12.08.2015
    I totally HATE the new Architect interface. 14 pages of *%*&&* to go through to find what you want when before, all you needed to do was to click on the desired upgrade.

Again, another change for the worse...

You could just plan on which building you want to upgrade next and click on the building and then upgrade in its ring menu (like you do before architect level) when Archie is there, you know :P I never even open the architect menu in the car...
  • Gwendolen (US1)Gwendolen (US1) Posts: 1,268
    edited 12.08.2015
    So funny..... NOT! Besides, I play on the US server and am not from there. I'm just asking a question, not whining. Stop ridiculing everything and everybody on the forum and try to give usefull replies instead.
    Larino wrote: »
    You could just plan on which building you want to upgrade next and click on the building and then upgrade in its ring menu (like you do before architect level) when Archie is there, you know :P I never even open the architect menu in the car...

Yes, I do it that way too. Never even knew there was another way :)

Edit by PINJO: removed the uncalled for thread you quoted
  • Instant Ocean (US1)Instant Ocean (US1) US1 Posts: 189
    edited 12.08.2015
    Larino wrote: »
    Larino.... You taking me for a beginner? Have you checked my farm as of late? I have almost everything on my main farm upgraded to the Architect level and ALWAYS used the method you described above. I mean c'mon my friend... I think you know me better than that!

The reason I posted is because I tried it and it didn't work. I had to click on the Arc. truck and go through the menu to upgrade. The usual method didn't work. Maybe it was a fluke and it's gone? Maybe it got corrected? Not sure and don't know but I know 1 thing is sure, I would not waste my time ranting about something that wasn't true or didn't happen.

Anyway... if it's fixed, great. If not, I maintain my point.

IO
    edited 12.08.2015
    Larino.... You taking me for a beginner? Have you checked my farm as of late? I have almost everything on my main farm upgraded to the Architect level and ALWAYS used the method you described above. I mean c'mon my friend... I think you know me better than that!

The reason I posted is because I tried it and it didn't work. I had to click on the Arc. truck and go through the menu to upgrade. The usual method didn't work. Maybe it was a fluke and it's gone? Maybe it got corrected? Not sure and don't know but I know 1 thing is sure, I would not waste my time ranting about something that wasn't true or didn't happen.

Anyway... if it's fixed, great. If not, I maintain my point.

IO

Nowhere was stated that the architect menu would change. I would consider it a bug before shouting about a new menu that has changed for the worse or at least ask what had happened to it first, because I never had any problems.

I had taken you for a more polite person, IO.

And I am sick of these forums so good luck y'all with your problems and finger pointing and shouting.
  • edited 13.08.2015
    CM's can you please tell us if the Architect is going to go back to his schedule of 3 visits in one 24 hour period or not? I do not like his new pop in and then back out for only 1 visit in a day at all! Thank You!
Sign In to comment.