Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Greeenhouse Fruits Changed

there isa bigger problem than jsut that.. the ship wants exotic stuff from the candy farm seeds but the green house only allows island farm seeds.

the next boat i will be unable to load as stock will run out.

please correct on an emergency basis
Post edited by arunk (IN1) on

Comments

• RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 13.07.2015
    arunk wrote: »
    there isa bigger problem than jsut that.. the ship wants exotic stuff from the candy farm seeds but the green house only allows island farm seeds.

the next boat i will be unable to load as stock will run out.

please correct on an emergency basis

You have to scroll to the last page in the greenhouse, the 1st page has changed to the next island farm now, but you can still use Candy Farm seeds until you open the airport to go to a new island.
  • jeanette1 (AU1)jeanette1 (AU1) Posts: 1
    edited 14.07.2015
    Hi , just wondering what has happened to my greenhouse. I cannot sow seeds I purchased from the candy farm. The only seeds to sow are Lime, Grapefruit, Honeydew etc. I need to sow figs for the ship - have plenty of seeds as purchased them before the truck disappeared. Now I am sending the ship away only half full. X(X(:(
  • mick6 (AU1)mick6 (AU1) Posts: 158
    edited 14.07.2015
    mm no idea sorry...cant c anyone else having same issue. im still able to, if logging off dosnt work id report it to support and they'll b able to help im sure
  • Porkies (INT1)Porkies (INT1) Posts: 103
    edited 14.07.2015
    all the seeds from the candy farm are on the third page of the greenhouse
  • LexiatelLexiatel Posts: 146
    edited 14.07.2015
    jeanette14 wrote: »
    Hi , just wondering what has happened to my greenhouse. I cannot sow seeds I purchased from the candy farm. The only seeds to sow are Lime, Grapefruit, Honeydew etc. I need to sow figs for the ship - have plenty of seeds as purchased them before the truck disappeared. Now I am sending the ship away only half full. X(X(:(

Look for the arrows at the BOTTOM CENTER of the window to shift through the green house seeds. Since there are 3 farms, there are 3 sections. Island Farm seeds appear first now, because they were the first released (I think).

It's just like when you need to plant other seeds on your main farms, there's not enough room to display everything.
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    edited 15.07.2015
    You have to scroll to the last page in the greenhouse, the 1st page has changed to the next island farm now, but you can still use Candy Farm seeds until you open the airport to go to a new island.

They have reset......though not necessarily to the "next" island.
  • BriannospamGame (SKN1)BriannospamGame (SKN1) Posts: 1,803
    edited 15.07.2015
    Green house seeds are always messed up, when we not have an active temp farm.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file