Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Seaweef Feed and Mystery Boxes

from this first run through of the Hard Work mini event/bonus reward event, i got all the achievement prizes.. which included some seaweed fertilizers some seaweed humus and seaweed feed i currently have 30 seaweed feed, i tried to use it on instantly making 3 batches of milk (3x10 normal feed) but as i hover over the sow using the seaweed it is greyed out, and says not enough feed, in the space where it says how much i need it says i need 40 in the space where it says how much i have it says 30... but when i only had 10 it said i needed 20 then when i had 30 it said 30 now 40..... 40 seaweed feed just to instantly create one batch of milk from 1 cow shed? i'm sure it used to only take 10 of whatever type of cow feed you had... i also have normal feed and some premium feed, right now my cow sheds are idle as are my pig styes. on the pig styles to start one batch of pigs using seaweed it says it will cost 20 seaweed feed... 20? every other kind of feed i have it only takes 10....

also from this event i got some mystery boxes.. it says i have 2 in my drop box, they are there i can see them, click on them, read the info but when i click to open them i get an error report saying warning! followed by a bunch of numbers and letters... so i cant claim my 2 mystery boxes...

any one else have these problems?
Post edited by Nexus_Shadow2 on

Comments

• Pingo42Pingo42 Posts: 537
    edited 11.07.2015
    It does in fact require more seaweed to start your animals than you need for ordinary feed. This spreadsheet shows how much seaweed you need for each type of animal with different water tower levels.

As for the mystery box error, have you tried reloading the game? If that didn't fix it, clearing the cache might do it. Good luck, I hope you'll soon be able to take a peek inside those mystery boxes! :)
  • Nexus_Shadow2Nexus_Shadow2 Posts: 15
    edited 11.07.2015
    i just restarted the game and the 2 mystery boxes are gone... guess i don't get them after all..

as for the seaweed feed.. bummer.. ah well no point using them.. might as well save them... wast of time using them on eggs its only a 10 min wait normally and these seaweed feeds cost hundreds of gold per 10.... i'll just ignore them...
  • Pepper Moon (IN1)Pepper Moon (IN1) Posts: 6,684
    edited 12.07.2015
    Have you tried clearing browser and flash cache as suggested by Pingo above? Most issues can be solved by clearing cache itself.

How to clear the cache

If you still don`t see your mystery boxes, you will need to contact Support
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    edited 13.07.2015
    When you opened your boxes, you probably got your price, but was unable to see, what it is. After refreshing, the boxes disappeared as already used. Try looking in you inventory to see, if you have more items than usual. If you can not find out, what it is, try contacting support and than can tell you what it is.
  • HelenJ ()HelenJ () Posts: 3
    edited 16.07.2015
    I had no idea the seaweed feed required gold! I thought since it had been given as a prize I would be able to use it as it was. Silly me. Lost gold again. Grrrr.
  • nooca (INT1)nooca (INT1) Posts: 170
    edited 16.07.2015
    HelenJ2 wrote: »
    I had no idea the seaweed feed required gold! I thought since it had been given as a prize I would be able to use it as it was. Silly me. Lost gold again. Grrrr.

Using seaweed feed does not require gold! Once you have it, you can use it without extra cost. Buying it does cost gold, however. If you don't win it.
    And for most animals you'll need more seaweed feed than any other type.
    But I don't know what happens when you try to use seaweed feed and you don't have enough. Maybe you'll automatically buy the rest? Maybe someone else knows more?
    edited 21.07.2015
    Thanks. I didn't think it cost gold to use it, but my gold nearly all disappeared around the time I used the seaweed, so have asked Support about it.

I certainly hope it didn't automatically buy more because nothing popped up to warn or ask me.
    edited 21.07.2015
    BTW - what is the timer about when you hover over the seaweed feed?
  • WinnerSudais (INT1)WinnerSudais (INT1) Posts: 364
    edited 21.07.2015
    HelenJ2 wrote: »
    BTW - what is the timer about when you hover over the seaweed feed?
    Seaweed products do not require any time. Once you clicked then products!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file