Home EN Discussion Corner for the official announcements

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Update - June 9th - The Candy Farm! - Discussion

Comments

• SAUGATA4SAUGATA4 Posts: 59
    edited 01.07.2015
    Compensation ? What compensation ? I call it peanuts, nothing more.And not giving an extension is really very depressing. I had really hoped for atleast 1 weeks extension if not more.
  • Cookiie4meCookiie4me Posts: 655
    edited 01.07.2015
    No, no, please no extention!!! I've already dumped enough money into this losing island and another week is just another week of dumping money into a loser's game. As of this morning I'm in the top 60 rank on the island, I've earned 21 million vouchers and no chance of getting the 40 million bonus or the 3rd candy snowglobe. Please end this on time and take us back to the tropics or Vikings where we all have a reasonable chance of getting what we paid for!!!
  • BriannospamGame (SKN1)BriannospamGame (SKN1) Posts: 1,803
    edited 01.07.2015
    Nafaru wrote: »
    There is still more than a week left - plenty of time to make some more sweets for vouchers or to finish that Candy Palace stage you've been working on.

Are you kidding?
    The tropical Island, I with hard work can complete the 3'rd book on the last day, without spending gold on it (on the skn server)

This morning I've rounded the 150.000 donation. (hard working but without using gold)
    Do you really seriusly thinking I have any change to complete the candy palace? (donating 750.000)
    - I think NOT!
    - but I'll return with my result when the Candy farm ends...
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    edited 01.07.2015
    I'm with Cookiie4me on this. The sooner this mega money pit finishes and we get back an ordinary money pit, the happier I will be!
  • Pingo42Pingo42 Posts: 537
    edited 01.07.2015
    I'm glad there won't be an extension and the Candy Farm will soon be over. Frankly, the end of this disaster can't come soon enough for me. It's been far more expensive than the other temporary farms and the results of all the hard work & expense are paltry at best. I started with over 200 million and now my funds are so depleted that I won't be able to contribute to boosters for the co-op challenge. I usually do every other temp farm to give myself a break & let my finances build up again. But this time, skipping the next farm isn't an option. I have to do the next farm because I won't have enough seeds to keep the ship going.

I usually enjoy doing the temporary farms but I really regret having started this one. I can't see myself wanting to do it ever again unless major changes are made. Fixing the sugar mill was a start, but the payout is just too meagre for the amount of work and money this thing requires.
  • Lilhurricane (US1)Lilhurricane (US1) US1 Posts: 116
    edited 01.07.2015
    I love the Candy Farm! so much better than the other islands (which I won't be doing) I don't need tasks to help me know what to do....I like being able to figure out what I need to get done without tasks. Such a breath of fresh air to have something interesting to do....No I don't need you to tell me I am crazy....I am just expressing MY opinion to GGS....Now that the sugar mill is fixed I am looking forward to the return of the Candy Farm!!
  • Teri2 (US1)Teri2 (US1) US1 Posts: 33
    edited 01.07.2015
    I've read some of the other posts and to those who spent the time and energy to do all the calculations, etc...your work is very appreciated!!! My problem is that I'm slow, lazy or just easily confused!!!
    I have pretty much lost interest in the Candy Palace, even tho I still donate occasionally. What I'd like to ask is this....What is the ABSOLUTELY FASTEST way to get vouchers? I really just want vouchers to buy seeds, fill my ship and get horseshoes. (I almost feel like an addict for seeds!!!)The candy farm will disappear but the ship will STILL want those darn fruit !!!! Thankyou!!
  • Yakoska (US1)Yakoska (US1) Posts: 1,631
    edited 02.07.2015
    I love the Candy Farm! so much better than the other islands (which I won't be doing) I don't need tasks to help me know what to do....I like being able to figure out what I need to get done without tasks. Such a breath of fresh air to have something interesting to do....No I don't need you to tell me I am crazy....I am just expressing MY opinion to GGS....Now that the sugar mill is fixed I am looking forward to the return of the Candy Farm!!

I find this attitude refreshing. I think I too would enjoy the Candy Farm experience if I hadn't made the foolish choice to chase the Candy Cow Shed, or if the Sugar Mill worked properly from the start. A lot of the negativity seems to come from comparisons. I thought I knew what it took to get a Cowshed (I have a tropical one). Boy was I wrong. We may have been misled by the "Better for lower levels" comment which I think needs some serious looking into... But even as I struggle.... and let me tell you, I mean STRUGGLE to make my goal... I have come to the conclusion that I am okay with a temp farm that is HARDER than the others. I haven't had to play this well, this focused, in a long time. And that's including my 30 days of getting the Pearl without gold. So I can agree with the above poster. I am looking forward to the next iteration of the Candy farm.

And all that said... 1 million Candy Dollars... in no way shape or form makes up for the broken Sugar mill for HALF the time. Especially for those of us trapped in the land between good choices. IE. We can relax, quit, just write the gold and effort spent off as "Wages of sin". The price of trusting that GGS wouldn't put out a broken update (again). Or we can continue to throw in effort and additional gold, so that at least the gold and effort isn't wasted... and in the process, tacitly condone GGS's lax efforts in making sure everything was right and ready to go.

Of all the decisions Big Farm as a game asks us to make. It is by far my least favorite to this point.

-Y

I wish I could put the following in a separate post, but I know the Mods would just merge it:

Suggestion: Fairer compensation for Sugar Mill fiasco:

Here's my idea: Any temporary farm consists of two stages. The Building/Establishing stage, and the Peak Production stage (This is not an absolute value... but can vary wildly due to play time and style). The former takes about 10 days, give or take (for the non or lesser gold spender). This leaves, averagely speaking, about 20 days of 'Peak Production'. We were robbed of at least 5 days of that by the sugar mill. So even leaving aside the crappy production we got while in the Building stage, I think a fair compensation would be for everyone to get +12.5% vouchers added to their totals at the end of the time. (We were robbed of half production, 25% of the time... thus 12.5%). That way each player is rewarded commensurately with their effort, and theoretically, loss. Yes, that number would inflate the Build Vouchers, however, it also doesn't take into account the production during the Building stage. I feel these numbers would roughly balance out, or at least I'm ignoring them for simplicities sake.

-Y
  • Chalaryl (US1)Chalaryl (US1) Posts: 132
    edited 02.07.2015
    Yakoska, well-written and very much reflects my love/hate reaction to the Candy Farm. I also like your adequate compensation proposal...while knowing in my heart it will never happen.
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 02.07.2015
    Well said Yakoska :thumbsup:- I feel the same way. Love the new farm and its difficulties, but the overall payout should indeed be adjusted.
  • ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    edited 02.07.2015
    yes well written yakosa
  • BriannospamGame (SKN1)BriannospamGame (SKN1) Posts: 1,803
    edited 02.07.2015
    Teri23 wrote: »
    I have pretty much lost interest in the Candy Palace, even tho I still donate occasionally. What I'd like to ask is this....What is the ABSOLUTELY FASTEST way to get vouchers? I really just want vouchers to buy seeds, fill my ship and get horseshoes. (I almost feel like an addict for seeds!!!)The candy farm will disappear but the ship will STILL want those darn fruit !!!! Thankyou!!

I would also like to know that, and I'm think that's very hard to answer that question, because I think that depends on players playing style and how many hours you can (and want) play every day in the 30 days.

The announcement says this:
    All candy farm goods except for feed and sweet soil can be sold directly to receive vouchers. The amount of vouchers earned through this is slightly higher than through the Candy Palace donation mechanic.

In another posting (I can't remember where, and I think it was before the sugarmill fix), I read you get the best outcome from:
    1. Fruit pudding
    2. Chocolate
    3. Marcipan

Maybe this have changes since the sugarmill fix?
    Also: I don't know about the players who have doing all these math, have taken in all factors in their calculations?
    - I have try myself to make some math, but find it's maybe to hard for me, because there is so many factors to take in
    Factors I know and have try to take in my own math is: vouchers from donation, drop vouchers from production (fields, orchards, alpaca, mills and factory), production time.

But there is also factors some variable factors:
    I have noticed that it's seems like sometimes mills and factory gives a bonus drop?
    Donating to the palace also gives bonus vouchers when you donate big amounts at one time, instead donating very small amounts. (playing style)
    Maybe there also are other factors, I not have thinking on?

I take my hat of for those people who have head to make that complicated math they already have done :)
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    edited 02.07.2015
    What I'd like to ask is this....What is the ABSOLUTELY FASTEST way to get vouchers?
    If you check out the thread "Maximum Performance at the Candy Farm", Hardup has done all the calculations for us. :)
    The answer would appear to be Marzipan and Chocolate
  • edited 02.07.2015
    Feedback is still being forwarded and analyses are also underway.
    If anything will be changed, you'll be informed accordingly. ;)

There will be no extension of the event, SAUGATA4.
    A compensation has been given to those affected by the mill bug already and our current event planning unfortunately doesn't allow for an extension either.

Try to make the best of your remaining time on the Candy Farm, though. There is still more than a week left - plenty of time to make some more sweets for vouchers or to finish that Candy Palace stage you've been working on.

Well, I am somewhat disappointed that there will not be more time for the Candy Farm because I had decided to go all out for this one and I have so many millions and a VERY EXTREME amount of TIME invested in this event! The way I am feeling about it, it can't end too soon now!!!!!!! I lost my interest in the event when I realized how impossible and UNFAIR GGS has made it to us players. IMO Gold players are being robbed of their gold and those of us who cannot play with gold or choose not to are being robbed of our farm dollars and our TIME!! Others have good points about ending it too. So sad that GGS didn't take the time to do this one right or make the necessary changes in time to save this event from the disaster it has become. So unfair to make an event that is set up against us players!!!!!

As I said in another post a couple of days ago, having realized that there is NO POSSIBLE WAY (without gold-and maybe not even then) for me to finish the event, I am not putting any more into advancing anything!
    I will finish Level 10 and that will be all, I am at about level 9 1/2 now, my build slot had been going CONSTANTLY until a day or so ago!!! I debated whether to put more millions into the final upgrade of the Pay Booth-(has not been needed because I play so much) and the Candy Factory-18 million-after the sugar mill fix-possibly-depending on GGS responses and how my storage amounts of things looked!!! Now, I definagtely will not do that. I also have 4 more plots of land that could have been developed-not doing that now, no need to do it earlier, cuz build slot was constantly full. My build slot has run constantly since the event started, so I am not behind there at all. The Sugar Mill problems, the lack of pay out and other problems with the event, have taken all the fun out of it! It started out so nicely too!! I cannot justify putting any more $ into an event that GGS has made impossible to win without using massive amounts of gold, and perhaps not even with that! The 1 million sugar dollars they "compensated" us with is appreciatd, but far below what should have been done, IMO.
    I also was very disappointed in a post in which the Mod. would not confirm the amount of candy points needed for some of the levels. I fact, I found how the Mod. replied very distasteful. IMO that info should have been marked on that graph from the beginning!! And what's the big problem with the Mod. giving the correct info on that? They can highlight the major achievement levels with a different color from the rest and put the amounts needed for each level right there on the graph! That would have been a very easy fix for GGS to do.
    I'm really sorry I even started the Candy farm now, I could have used all those millions for my other farms! I had done a lot on the last Island farm-more than I had in the past on temp farms, though not as much as the Candy farm. I had fun with it and had decided maybe I could do more on the temp farms now that I am at level 112. I had decided to really give it a go all the way for the Candy farm--BIG MISTAKE!!!!
    For me, it will end very soon now, having gotten the confirmation of no more time, etc. But, I don't even want that anymore, i want to and will end it. I feel cheated in this one and oh so discouraged to try to do anymore, it's just too late to save the Candy Farm event now.
    IMO some major changes need to be made is all of the temp. events. I wonder if they even check to see if the events are winable without gold at a REASONABLE amount of playing time, so all players can have the fun of winning. Not fair to make the event not winnable to those that work and have to sleep sometime!!! I wonder just what they feel that reasonable amount of playing time is? Let's see, sleep 8 hours, some work 8 1/2-9 hrs. + travel time, overtime,hours, travel time, family, dinner, etc. I wonder how GGS sets these games up when planning them for how many hours to expect for happy players to play each day?
    I would like to see a couple more decos too in all of the events. I think I have 22 Cotton candy machines! Prod. cost is -64%, I'm usually higher, but no more room with the last upgrade unless I bought more land. I would not care if the happiness, size, and cost was the same-though variety is good, just nice to have something else to look at! I did like having a 2 x 2 deco, that was nice! On the Island, Viking, and Northern Lights farms, there is a lot of wasted space with the sizes of things. Would be nice if some changes would be made there.

Moderator, Please answer this question in detail for me! What is the exact benefit of demolishing things on the Candy farm or any other farm, before the event is over? I would expect that GGS would want players to spend, spend, spend right up to the end. If there is a benefit to demolishing things before the event ends, why is done that way? Just makes no sense to me. Makes no sense to me why I need to spend millions to upgrade pay booths, banks, etc, in order to spend more money either. But that's just me.

And Mod. just 2 more questions, I would like a comment on, can we please go back to weekly updates? Is there still going to be a market place or something else that will tie everything up help support our main farms form the horse ranch too?

Well, for me this event is over, that's my choice, the only one that makes sense to me. I hope some of you are able to meet your goals. I appreciate all the analysis Griffith, Hardup and others have done on this aevent. I will not be playing the next temp event, except maybe just clicking on bubbleheads or something very limited and basic. As for the ship.well, I can ignore that too. I had lots of horseshoes stored up and when the bugs are fixed and I figure out how things work there, I will try to work on the horse ranch, have put it off due to all the bugs!

Please go back to weekly updates and bug fixes! The biweekly updates and bug fixes have not made any improvements IMO as they were supposed to do and bugs we need fixed promptly are taking way too long to get fixed, I miss the excitement of the weekly updates and the communication too.

And Thank You to Prince Manish for your nice info on the event and to all who have contributed on the forum with info, etc.
  • gavinfarms (US1)gavinfarms (US1) US1 Posts: 2,273
    edited 02.07.2015
    I find this latest post by Nafaru to be extremely disappointing. A couple of weeks ago, I was hopeful that GGS was, at a minimum, understanding the problems and working to fix them. I am no longer of that illusion. This last post signals to me a "head buried in the sand" situation. The phrase "plenty of time...." indicates to me a level of "lack of awareness" that is absolutely stunning.

In the past, I had tried to excuse the lack of simple fixes such as the bank ratio or the lack of library books on the Viking farm as oversights in a busy programming schedule. I am now beginning to suspect an overall obtuseness that may be extremely hard to remedy, if it is even possible.

I feel genuinely cheated by the Candy Farm - cheated on a level that I have not felt before. On the island, if I had put my 25,000 gold in and not made it, I would have understood why and been somewhat okay with it. I do not see the Candy Farm as remotely fair. I have not used the word "cheated" before and do not use it lightly. I waited 24 hours to respond, because this is the toned-down version of my thoughts.

A compensation has been given to those affected by the mill bug already and our current event planning unfortunately doesn't allow for an extension either.

Try to make the best of your remaining time on the Candy Farm, though. There is still more than a week left - plenty of time to make some more sweets for vouchers or to finish that Candy Palace stage you've been working on.
  • VictoriaDD7 (US1)VictoriaDD7 (US1) US1 Posts: 106
    edited 02.07.2015
    I had never done a temp farm and was soooo Looking forward to doing the Candy farm.

Now I wish had not.
    Spent over 20 million that could have gone to the other farms...
    Hate the pay out

Hate that ship asking for seeds

All my vouchers go to seeds,,, Got to that 5th level on the castle and quit building it

Now saving vouchers and buying seeds to feed ship is all I do

And when the CF goes away??? I still have to feed that ship seeds,,,,
    And how am I to pay for that???

Sorry,, but just wish I had never played the CF

No t happy
  • ~ Butterfly ~ (US1)~ Butterfly ~ (US1) US1 Posts: 25
    edited 02.07.2015
    I so agree with gavinfarm of how cheated I feel for all the gold and farm dollars I have spent on the candy farm. I have never posted till the last day or two about how much of my time was wasted on something that could not be completed. There is no way I will be able to complete even the castle. But then there is the vouchers very few for the work or time. Not enough to stock up seeds!! But I guess I should not worry about that because I am sure when candy farm ends they will push the HOT DEALS with vouchers when you buy gold. So this is your answer to how to get more seeds Victoria if you buy gold. They have done shells before.
    Sorry if I sound crude but I don't usually get upset over a game but I feel ripped off.
  • Pameow (AU1)Pameow (AU1) AU1 Posts: 266
    edited 03.07.2015

What an unempathetic reply to the players who pay your wages! Please take good note I am insulting the quality of the reply, not the CM!!!

[That comment was striving a little too far off the actual topic. If you'd like to discuss this further, my private inbox will be more than happy welcome your message. | Nafaru]
  • CM NafaruCM Nafaru Posts: 1,325
    edited 03.07.2015
    Hey everyone,
    Pameow wrote: »
    What an unempathetic reply to the players who pay your wages! Please take good note I am insulting the quality of the reply, not the CM!!!

Going back and re-reading that post of mine, I can understand that it may sound irritating to those that are frustrated with the farm already, and I'm sorry about that.

My initial intention, however, was not to play down all the feedback you have given, but to encourage everyone to make the most of all time and dollars spent for development of the farm as well as the time remaining time of the event.

With that said, your feedback is still being passed on and analyses are continuing as well and will continue even after the event is over.
    As I said in another post a couple of days ago, having realized that there is NO POSSIBLE WAY (without gold-and maybe not even then) for me to finish the event, I am not putting any more into advancing anything!

How do you define finishing the event?

There are several goals everyone can set for themselves to achieve - finishing all tasks, finishing 1 to 3 of the available candy palace stages, aiming for one or more of the hard work rewards, getting some vouchers for the ship or maximizing voucher gains comes to mind.

While we aim for some of these goals to be achievable even for lower level players who put a lot of work into the candy farm, it is not intended that each and every one of these goals can be achieved a) at the same time and b) without having to face quite a challenge.

While the Balancing of the farm is your main point of criticism and we're trying to make sure that each argument is passed on to be evalutated, we also have to make it very clear that you will have to decide for some of the above mentioned options as your main goal, instead of wanting to achieve them all at the same time.
    Aiming for a maximized voucher gain, for instance, while also aiming for all candy palace rewards won't work well together as the candy palace mechanic doesn't reward as many vouchers as selling the goods via the candy farm's farm management.

As said before, however, we're still evaluating if the Balancing for this farm needs tweaking.
    I also was very disappointed in a post in which the Mod. would not confirm the amount of candy points needed for some of the levels

While Timo and I would sometimes like to share some of the information available to us, we have certain restrictions as to which internal information can be published. In this case it is unfortunately not possible that we share the numbers. I can really assure you, though, that the numbers are not too far off, they're pretty close actually.

In terms of getting more feedback on progress for the candy palace, changes to the interface are being evaluated. I can't make any promises, but your feedback has been passed on.
    If there is a benefit to demolishing things before the event ends, why is done that way? Just makes no sense to me.

It all depends on how far you've progressed with your farm.
    In most cases, keeping up production until the end of the event instead of demolishing production buildings beforehand, should be more fruitful.

However, there might be cases in which it's the other way around.
    Can we please go back to weekly updates? Is there still going to be a market place or something else that will tie everything up help support our main farms form the horse ranch too?

As for weekly updates, there is currently no plan to go back to the old update rhythm.

The market place, however, is still planned and set to arrive in the near future even. More details will follow as soon as we can announce the respective update.

Regards,
    Steffi
  • PSICOLIX (BR1)PSICOLIX (BR1) Posts: 250
    edited 03.07.2015
    Nafaru,

well, i was never a hard gold buyer, got 30k per month or so, just to make the game more interesting, on the day 1 i notice the payout problem, reported here, and nothing was fixed. since than i didn't buy any gold, and will not buy again. i do spend a lot of time in this game, i would love to keep suporting the game but i will not, i still have like 30k gold and 15 GMLs... that will keep me going for the rest of the year(not much use for gold now that i have almost all books level 3-4), what i'm trying to say is that don't buy gold is the only thing i can do to feel like i'm doing something. just don't feel right support GGS with my money...

what i did lose on this CF?

Gold: none, didn't use any... notice too quickly that would not worth it.
    Farm Dollars: about 100 Mill... didn't invest that hard, just invest enought to the farm worth if the payout was fixed. (thats about 1 week of farm production)
    Time: not really, since i was going to log in anyway because the other farms.
    Faith in GGS: yes, i did lose that, and thats far worse for GGS. hope you guys can earn that back one day.
  • Edna d (US1)Edna d (US1) Posts: 20
    edited 04.07.2015
    I keep donating and even tried selling goods on my candy farm and I am not getting my tickets! What is up with that GGS?! This is very discouraging. Please do something to fix this problem urgently because if I am not getting my tickets then I don't see the point of doing the candy farm any more, especially after exchanging so much $ from my main farm, which could have been used to update a lot of production buildings. The horse tournament is almost over and I cannot train my horses without horse shoes. This is sad. HEEEEELLLLPPP!!!!!
    Post edited by Edna d (US1) on
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 03.07.2015
    You can see your voucher total in 3 diff places that I can think of.... Your main farm inventory (objects tab), your candy farm management (top corner of the box) & when you open the voucher traders truck.

If you are not seeing them, try reloading your game (CTRL+F5) and if they do not appear you will need to contact support.
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 03.07.2015
    In addition to Scissors here above, if I may:

- you can see what is left of your vouchers in those 3 different places Scissors mentioned (if you already donated to the palace or sold goods from yr farm mgt, then the rest of vouchers is being displayed here).

- you can see the total amount of vouchers you earned since the Candy Farm started at the airport, when clicking on it and then clicking on the 'prices'podium.
  • Janisss (AU1)Janisss (AU1) Posts: 63
    edited 03.07.2015
    I know I am just one farmer & I am only a level 100 so I really do not hold much weight in the scheme of this game BUT I am also sure that there are many who who think what I am going to say........I will NOT do the Candy Farm again. For the money invested, the payout is a joke. On the bright side, it gave me a new found respect for both the Island & Viking farms. I will save my money & gold for these temporary farms.........
  • LexiatelLexiatel Posts: 146
    edited 03.07.2015
    I'm very disappointed with the Candy Farm. I have only a bit over 1 week left, and I will not reach my 3million voucher goal. I will have spent a bit over 12m after this is over.

I had an idea that the payout was going to be horrid, but this is just ridiculous, I'm sorry. Unless payments are adjusted, this farm aint going to get anymore attention from me. I can not wait until the other temp farms come back!

Teri23 wrote: »
    What I'd like to ask is this....What is the ABSOLUTELY FASTEST way to get vouchers? I really just want vouchers to buy seeds, fill my ship and get horseshoes. (I almost feel like an addict for seeds!!!)The candy farm will disappear but the ship will STILL want those darn fruit !!!! Thankyou!!
    Well, you're not going to get much now this time, but if you or anyone plays this again I suggest building for making tons of Marzipan.

Level 2 Candy Factory lets you make 4 batches of Marzipan. Taking 1h40m
    Level 3 fields give 61 sugar every hour
    Level 3 Candy Almond Orchards give 270 almonds every 3 hours
    Level 3 Sugar Mill can makes 58 sugar in only 4m
    Level 2 Crushing Mill makes 12 crushed candy almonds in only 20m

Next time, if you're online every couple of hours, have 2 level 3 candy almond orchards, and at least 4 fields that are level 3. You'll make a ton of ingredients, but you wont be able to use it all. Just sell the extras near the end of the month.

Grow Sugar Beets in your field when you won't be online for a while and make syrup and the cookie hearts, this will use up some of your excess sugar/crushed almonds, while also keeping the factory busy while you are away for a lengthy amount of time.
  • mariannesr (NL1)mariannesr (NL1) Posts: 1
    edited 04.07.2015
    technical problems with placing the candymans house on the candy farm . all new happyness is going to the main farm . i want it on the candyfarm . thank you
    Post edited by mariannesr (NL1) on
  • Chalaryl (US1)Chalaryl (US1) Posts: 132
    edited 04.07.2015
    The Candy House you buy from the voucher trader can only be placed on permanent farms, just like the decorations you buy from him. The candy farm housing is not the same and they cannot be crossed.
  • Lilypaddle (INT1)Lilypaddle (INT1) Posts: 614
    edited 04.07.2015

This is exactly how I feel. I will still play the island farms cause I like them too, but I find way less pressure with this one. I don't get caught up in all the stats and calculations though as that is really not how I roll with this game. I just enjoy trying to complete them and if I can't there is next time. I will definitely be playing this one again.
  • HFI (SKN1)HFI (SKN1) Posts: 17
    edited 04.07.2015
    How on earth are people gonna make 90 mil on this farm, how did work out the calculations GGS??? I have spent a lot of gold and still only on 55 mil. 90 on the island farms seems to be equal to 50-60 on the candy farm.
    Very disappointed!!!

HFI @ Nordic1
  • Barrkley (US1)Barrkley (US1) Posts: 84
    edited 05.07.2015
    My candy factory is malfunctioning. Several times now I have noticed that candy I have collected from my factory doesn't show up in the inventory, it is like I never made it in the first place. This is a sporadic thing and doesn't happen each time I make candy, but is a frequent occurrence. I haven't been keeping track so can't say specifically which candy(ies) this has been happening with. I simply know it has been happening and this morning was one of those times. And yes I am sure the factory produced the candy, it just disappears when collected.
    Post edited by Barrkley (US1) on
Sign In to comment.