Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Suggestion: An indicator for the special press in the garage is ready for use

I would like to have a kind of indicator that shows me when my special press are ready to be used, without I need to open the garage to check for that.

Maybe somebody would like also to have indicators for the other 3 tempoary working machines?
- but the special press is the most important for me to have an alltime visible indicator.
Post edited by BriannospamGame (SKN1) on

Comments

• Chalaryl (US1)Chalaryl (US1) Posts: 132
    edited 30.06.2015
    Rather than waiting for GGS to act, may I suggest using apples as a timer? They are also a 3 hour cycle. I have developed the habit of starting special press at the beginning of every apple harvest. I don't miss a special press cycle any more.
  • BriannospamGame (SKN1)BriannospamGame (SKN1) Posts: 1,803
    edited 30.06.2015
    Chalaryl: Why the H... do I not have thinking about that before? ?(
    Thanks a lot for that tip. :)
  • Chalaryl (US1)Chalaryl (US1) Posts: 132
    edited 30.06.2015
    :)) you are most welcome
  • Ozzie (AU1)Ozzie (AU1) AU1 Posts: 524
    edited 01.07.2015
    That will be okay if your special press has been upgraded to its fullest. There will be a lot of people that don't have it upgraded to that level. I can use it every 12 hours at present. Working on getting more certificates to upgrade it further. But for the rest of the players an indicator would be nice.

Happy farming all. :)
    edited 01.07.2015
    Ooops, sometimes I forget how it was when I not have all my tractors full upgraded.
    Of course you're right Ozzie, for you and other players who not have the special press full upgraded an indicator would be nice to have.
  • Gwendolen (US1)Gwendolen (US1) Posts: 1,268
    edited 01.07.2015
    Ozzie9 wrote: »
    I can use it every 12 hours at present.

Then you can run it at the same time as the cherries :)
  • Raven68 (US1)Raven68 (US1) Posts: 101
    edited 02.07.2015
    Chalaryl wrote: »
    Rather than waiting for GGS to act, may I suggest using apples as a timer? They are also a 3 hour cycle. I have developed the habit of starting special press at the beginning of every apple harvest. I don't miss a special press cycle any more.

<Whacks oneself in the back of the head> LOL; Thanks Chalaryl! I can't believe it never occured to me to use apples as a timer.

Still, some kind of notification would be great and it doesn't have to be complicated. For example, it could just be 4 colored dots (red = cooling off; green = ready for use). One dot for each of the 4 tractors, arranged in the same square as the tractor screen.
  • CM NafaruCM Nafaru Posts: 1,325
    edited 03.07.2015
    Hey everyone,

those are some interesting thoughts here! :)

We've actually planned to introduce a little indicator showing that one of the farm machines is ready for a while, it still needs to find its way into one of our next updates, though. If all goes as planned, it shouldn't take too long anymore, though.

Regards,
    Steffi
    edited 07.07.2015
    Well... even I now know the apple tip, I still ofen forget to start my special press at the same time I harvest my apples :(
    - I'll hope we some day in the future will have an indicator showing status for our time-limit machines.
  • Uncle John (GB1)Uncle John (GB1) GB1 Posts: 11,004
    edited 08.07.2015
    Raven683 wrote: »
    For example, it could just be 4 colored dots (red = cooling off; green = ready for use). One dot for each of the 4 tractors, arranged in the same square as the tractor screen.

This is a great idea. Takes up minimal space whilst providing maximal info.:thumbsup:
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    edited 09.07.2015
    I agree with both Raven683 and Uncle John. The colored buttons/circles would be great!! :thumbup:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file