Home EN Cooperatives

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Sanctuary on US 1 now has openings

RPM LadyRPM Lady Posts: 4
edited 24.06.2015 in Cooperatives
Are you looking for a place to call home without too much pressure? Do you have a sense of humor? We are looking for ACTIVE players who will participate in projects, research and watering Coop Trees. We do not require daily log ins or donations of any kind, but did I mention playing in projects? We have all sorts of members: Music lovers, parents & grandparents, several jokers : ), racing fans (ME). We even have real farmers! Are you looking for Sanctuary? If you're a level 15 and over 18 yrs old, please apply.
Post edited by RPM Lady on

Comments

• Lindsay69 (US1)Lindsay69 (US1) US1 Posts: 16
    edited 24.06.2015
    I am interested in joining. I am level 42 on the game currently and am a regular player.
  • Elizabeth910Elizabeth910 Posts: 1
    edited 24.06.2015
    I will let our Chief and Deputies know.
  • RPM LadyRPM Lady Posts: 4
    edited 24.06.2015
    Hi Lindsay, sending you an app now. Look forward to you joining us. Jeanne, Coop Leader

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file