Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

The Candy Farm!

Comments

• Kaiowas (NL1)Kaiowas (NL1) Posts: 153
    edited 13.06.2015
    donate the other candies first to the palace
  • Yakoska (US1)Yakoska (US1) Posts: 1,631
    edited 13.06.2015
    The second set of Sidebars (From when you hit 10,000 donations)

Black-and-white bandits: Have a Sweet Cherry Orchard lvl 2: 38,000 vouchers, 40 Sweet Cherries, 15 Sweet Leaves

Hidden Talents: Have a Sweet Almond Orchard lvl 2: 44,000 vouchers, 75 sweet almonds, 20 sweet leaves

Learning from experience: Have a Cocoa tree orchard lvl 2: 46,000 Vouchers, 120 Cocoa beans, 30 Sweet leaves

Motivation is everything: Have 2 Sugar fields lvl 2: 48,000 Vouchers, 5 Premium Sweet soil

When you complete the orchards you then get:
    Bigger and Better!: Have one Sugar Mill Lvl 2: 40,000 vouchers, 50 Sugar Cane, 30 Sugar beets

When you complete the fields you get:
    That sounds like work!: Have one Crushing Mill lvl 2: 38,000 vouchers, 20 crushed almonds, 30 cocoa powder

When both of those are done you get:
    Comfort above all: Have 2 Alpaca pens lvl 2: 50,000 Vouchers, 40 Premium Alpaca feed, 120 pasture grass

Mobile Constructions: Have a candy Factory lvl 2: 60,000 vouchers, 10 Marzipan, 5 gingerbread hearts

Done

-Y
  • Fofo 1 (CZ1)Fofo 1 (CZ1) Posts: 15
    edited 13.06.2015
    If I buy decoration can i give it to main farm ??
  • rocnrobn (US1)rocnrobn (US1) US1 Posts: 259
    edited 13.06.2015
    Fofo 1 wrote: »

Yes if you get them from the Voucher Trader(pink truck)
  • Mina0o (INT1)Mina0o (INT1) Posts: 1,309
    edited 13.06.2015
    Fofo 1 wrote: »

If you buy it from the "build section" on your Candy Farm you can only use it on your Candy Farm.
    If you buy it from Benny (the guy with the fancy pink truck) that you find on your permanent farms then yes, you can build the decorations on any of those farms.
  • Fofo 1 (CZ1)Fofo 1 (CZ1) Posts: 15
    edited 13.06.2015
    I mean this "
    Funny Flyer, 50 Happiness " For 800 000
    Vouchers.

Thx..:)
  • ArtmakerArtmaker Posts: 415
    edited 13.06.2015
    Just wanted to pop in and say I really like this. Ran out of tasks pretty quick but over all I think the idea of donating and watching that building rise is pretty sweet. (lol, had to say that don't ya know.)

This is the best new addition in a long time.

Only gripe, not much of one, but that fat kid with the cotton candy? Really bad that one. All he needs is a line in the back and you would have one crazy butt crack there. And is that his belly button bouncing around or did the slob get candy on his stomach?
    All the rest is adorable. This kid needs to be sent to fat camp. And buy some clothes that actually fit.
  • Smurf8Smurf8 Posts: 235
    edited 13.06.2015
    Hi Guys, I haven't noticed any metrics anywhere for vouchers that are given from machines such as mills, candy palace etc for actual production of goods. There seem to be a significant amount so I will be including in the website. All I have so far is the following:

Alpaca 372 vouchers
    Cherries 5
    Sweet almonds 25
    Cocoa beans 54

Sugar field

Sugar cane 4
    Sugar beet ?
    Pasture grass ?

Candy Palace

Fruity Delights 13
    Marzipan 71
    Chocolate ?
    Gingerbread hearts ?
    Fruit Puddings 400
    Sugar Ornaments ?

Sugar Mill

Sugar ?
    Syrup?
    Alpaca feed

Crushing Mill

Crushed almonds 13
    Cocoa powder 24

NB: Figures shown are per batch
  • ann345 (GB1)ann345 (GB1) Posts: 66
    edited 13.06.2015
    How do you fill the palace? I have done level 1 but can I proceed to level 3 or do I need to do level 2 first? Can level 1 be done again? So confusing! How do I keep count of the candy that I have donated to the palace?
  • LexiatelLexiatel Posts: 146
    edited 13.06.2015
    ann345 wrote: »
    How do you fill the palace? I have done level 1 but can I proceed to level 3 or do I need to do level 2 first? Can level 1 be done again? So confusing! How do I keep count of the candy that I have donated to the palace?

I think you can donate a whole bunch and you'll gain the appropriate levels. Not sure though, I've only donated a little...Not even a level's worth.

As for keeping track of how much you've donated a text document is all I can suggest since I don't think the game implemented this. Either they are evil, or didn't think very thoroughly with the Palace and its progress points.
  • Smurf8Smurf8 Posts: 235
    edited 13.06.2015
    ann345 wrote: »

You have to fill it one level at a time from the bottom up. The first level tales 100 progress points (you get these from donating candy), the second level takes 500 and the next I believe takes 1,250.
  • Chinpo ()Chinpo () Posts: 3
    edited 14.06.2015
    I was looking for the chart that shows the amount of progress points for the candy castle per item and I am disappointed to say I do not think it is even possible to get to level 15 castle without using a lot of gold. If what I see is right a set of sugar ornaments only gets you a measly 240 progress points. You would have to run over 3000 sets of those to get to 750,000. With a max candy factory it takes 3 minutes and 30 seconds to make a set, if it were over 100 sets a day from the start that would be about six hours a day of sitting there cranking out sugar ornaments. But if you don't use gold, you don't even have 30 days because it takes a few days to get built up enough to even get up to hoping to cranking out candy at that rate. And I don't think it is possible to produce enough sugar to run sugar ornaments all the time, and the other options are less time efficient. Glad someone posted that info, now I can decided to slow down a bit on pumping dollars into this farm now that I know the really nice decoration is out of reach.
  • Lylu (INT1)Lylu (INT1) INT1 Posts: 448
    edited 14.06.2015
    Smurf8 wrote: »
    Hi Guys, I haven't noticed any metrics anywhere for vouchers that are given from machines such as mills, candy palace etc for actual production of goods. There seem to be a significant amount so I will be including in the website. All I have so far is the following:

There are also "bonus" amounts of vouchers that are given occasionally (randomly?) instead of the regular amount. They tend to be 4x or 5x the regular amount given. i.e. 65 vouchers for Fruity Delights instead of 13, and 4 vouchers for Grapes instead of 1. (note-you originally had 355 (bonus amount) for Marzipan but have 'corrected' it to 71 (regular amount)) Maybe we can gather both the regular and bonus amounts for the list. With careful watch, we might determine if the bonus is indeed random or possibly has a pattern.
  • tampoon (INT1)tampoon (INT1) Posts: 197
    edited 14.06.2015
    There is no new task since promotion to level 3. Will I find new tasks as I move up?
  • Pepper Moon (IN1)Pepper Moon (IN1) Posts: 6,684
    edited 14.06.2015
    Yakoska wrote: »
    The second set of Sidebars (From when you hit 10,000 donations)

Black-and-white bandits: Have a Sweet Cherry Orchard lvl 2: 38,000 vouchers, 40 Sweet Cherries, 15 Sweet Leaves

Hidden Talents: Have a Sweet Almond Orchard lvl 2: 44,000 vouchers, 75 sweet almonds, 20 sweet leaves

Learning from experience: Have a Cocoa tree orchard lvl 2: 46,000 Vouchers, 120 Cocoa beans, 30 Sweet leaves

Motivation is everything: Have 2 Sugar fields lvl 2: 48,000 Vouchers, 5 Premium Sweet soil

When you complete the orchards you then get:
    Bigger and Better!: Have one Sugar Mill Lvl 2: 40,000 vouchers, 50 Sugar Cane, 30 Sugar beets

When you complete the fields you get:
    That sounds like work!: Have one Crushing Mill lvl 2: 38,000 vouchers, 20 crushed almonds, 30 cocoa powder

When both of those are done you get:
    Comfort above all: Have 2 Alpaca pens lvl 2: 50,000 Vouchers, 40 Premium Alpaca feed, 120 pasture grass

Mobile Constructions: Have a candy Factory lvl 2: 60,000 vouchers, 10 Marzipan, 5 gingerbread hearts

Done

-Y

Thanks Yakoska! That was very helpful.

Just a quick heads up! Expansion table has been updated in Post #2
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 14.06.2015
    Just wanted to say that you are doing an AWESOME job Prince Manish (as usual), posts #1 & #2 are looking great, you truely are the prince of event guides & your work (and all those that contribute the data) is very much appreciated! champion.gif
    edited 14.06.2015
    Just wanted to say that you are doing an AWESOME job Prince Manish (as usual), posts #1 & #2 are looking great, you truely are the prince of event guides & your work (and all those that contribute the data) is very much appreciated! champion.gif

Ditto to that! Thanks a lot, Prince Manish :)
  • bigdig4bigdig4 Posts: 7
    edited 18.06.2015
    Hey, what gives?! I saved up and donated over 10,000 vouchers to the Candy Palace and some error code pops up. Then I find that only about 2,000 vouchers were credited to the Palace. Where have the other 8,000+ vouchers gone? This is the second time it's happened but the first time, a lesser amount went missing. I feel cheated. Another player in my team had exactly the same problem.

Anyone else also had donated vouchers gone missing?

Is there a bug? Can GGS put the vouchers back in?
    Post edited by bigdig4 on
    edited 15.06.2015
    Thanks Yakoska! That was very helpful.

Just a quick heads up! Expansion table has been updated in Post #2

You might want recheck your tasks rewards cause if I remember correctly it was dollars not vouchers.
    edited 15.06.2015
    rocnrobn wrote: »
    You might want recheck your tasks rewards cause if I remember correctly it was dollars not vouchers.

If you are referring to me, its entirely possible I mistranslated. I have that habit.

-Y
  • edited 15.06.2015
    Hi Everybody,Any body is having idea that how many progress points is required to fill the 4th to 5th box to get candy mansion?( of the enchanting candy palace?
    edited 15.06.2015
    Just noticed that you get an extra 172 Vouchers for each batch of Chocolates when you collect them from the Candy Factory(level 2).

72 vouchers for collecting each batch of Marzipans.

13 vouchers for collecting each batch of Cocoa Powder from Crusher Level 2.

13 vouchers for collecting each batch of Crushed Almonds from Crusher level 2.

30 vouchers for collecting each batch of Alpaca feed from level 2 Sugar Mill.

17 Vouchers for collecting each batch of Sugar from level 2 Sugar Mill.

4 vouchers for collecting sugar cane from level 2 Field.

5 vouchers for collecting Sweet Soil from level 2 Composter

25 vouchers for collecting almonds from orchard

93 vouchers for collecting Alpaca Milk

Upgrading Alpaca Pen to level 2 gives 34,680 vouchers.
    edited 16.06.2015
    It's happened again! This is the third time I donated about 10,000 vouchers to the Candy Palace but most of them go missing. A pop-up screen appeared that said "Watch out! There aren't enough items available. etc, etc." When I clicked OK and then retried, only about 4,000 vouchers appeared which I could donate. What happened to the other 6,000? This is the third time I've been cheated of thousands of vouchers. I've cleared my cache but it doesn't seem to help.

Can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong or if there is somewhere I can write to to get a response from GGS?
  • CM NafaruCM Nafaru Posts: 1,325
    edited 16.06.2015
    Hey bigdig,

what you describe sounds like you were donating sweets to the candy palace, correct?

Since vouchers cannot be donated, but will instead be granted to you when you donate candy, there seems to be a slight misunderstanding there.

If you donate sweets, you can see a preview of what you will get in return: progress points that indicate your progress on the palace and vouchers, which you can exchange for special greenhouse seeds.

Vouchers are never used up in the progress, but instead stored in your inventory.

Regards,
    Steffi
  • harduphardup Posts: 125
    edited 16.06.2015
    Hi Everybody,Any body is having idea that how many progress points is required to fill the 4th to 5th box to get candy mansion?( of the enchanting candy palace?

you may check it here
    http://en.board.goodgamestudios.com/bigfarm/showthread.php?140561-Progress-Points-for-Candy-Palace
    and join the community for Progress Points intelligence
    edited 16.06.2015
    Yes, sorry. I was donating candy. But the purple markers don't move at all when I donate candy that I accumulate until it nearly reaches the 10,000 mark. The pop-up error code comes up, and when I click OK (because there isn't any other button to click), and then retry, all my marzipans are missing and only the Chocolate and Fruity Delights are left. Sometimes, just the Fruity Delights. That's all I can donate and then the purple marker shifts. From about 10,00 candies, the number goes down to 4,000+ and even 2,000+. I have donated again and again and I am still at Level 2. There is something disastrously wrong. I must be doing something that's not right if nobody has this problem, but I can't think what. I don't get the vouchers too for the missing candies, because essentially, it seems I didn't donate the goods.

If I donate smaller amounts, everything works.
    edited 16.06.2015
    I'm not sure about the error code you talked about. But one thing to understand is that each rectangle of advancement is much harder than the last one. There is a thread about it. So if you have filled 4 rectangle, and the next one is the 10,000 rectangle, it will take roughly 5000 more donation points. Note: Donation points and Vouchers are very different!

When you donate candy/sweets you get 90% of the sale price in vouchers, as well as some donation points. For example if you donate one Fruity Delight (the top listed candy), you get 30 Vouchers (because of an institutional rounding down in the Palace) and 1 donation point.

-Y
    edited 16.06.2015
    Yes, I know it gets harder as we go along. But what I don't understand is why every time I donate larger amounts of candy (like 10,463), the error code comes on and when I retry, the same amount of candy that I have is changed to a very much lower amount (like 4,525). I donate the 4,525 and the rectangle of advancement makes an infinitely small movement upwards. If I donate 983, no error code pops up and it's smooth going. This didn't happen below Level 2 but it's taking forever to get to Level 3.

It would really help if actual figures are given in the rectangles of advancement so that I can track the donations better. In the meantime, I've lost about 25,000 candies to cyberspace. Not funny.
    edited 17.06.2015
    Are there more tasks after level 10?

If so, anyone know what there are yet?
  • Mina0o (INT1)Mina0o (INT1) Posts: 1,309
    edited 17.06.2015
    rocnrobn wrote: »
    Are there more tasks after level 10?

If so, anyone know what there are yet?

I'm on upgrade level 11 and no more tasks has appeared :( Kind of disappointed, actually..
Sign In to comment.