Home EN General Discussions & Questions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

primetime deal

does a 200 percent primetime deal still exist? I haven't seen it for about 8 months. when i had gold. good thing I'm a patient person having purchase gold yet. still waiting for it. although it is kind of neat not playing with gold now.
Post edited by coolguy576 (US1) on

Comments

• RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 05.06.2015
    I felt the exact same way & then when I thought I wouldn`t buy ever again a 200% popped up, 1st one I ever got lol That was about a month ago so they do still exist. :thumbsup:
  • edited 05.06.2015
    They go to very active player who log in about 5 or 10 times a day for at least a couple minutes each time, on a daily basis. ^^

I like gold...
    header_mid.jpg

lol. :D
  • BriannospamGame (SKN1)BriannospamGame (SKN1) Posts: 1,803
    edited 05.06.2015
    does a 200 percent primetime deal still exist? I haven't seen it for about 8 months. when i had gold. good thing I'm a patient person having purchase gold yet. still waiting for it. although it is kind of neat not playing with gold now.

Yes, I have it today on my us farm... and don't take it!
  • Mina0o (INT1)Mina0o (INT1) Posts: 1,309
    edited 05.06.2015
    They go to very active player who log in about 5 or 10 times a day for at least a couple minutes each time, on a daily basis. ^^

That can't be the only criteria..
    I'm online a lot. Many hours every day. And due to all the bugs I reload my game frequently..
    I have never had a 200% gold offer :(
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    edited 05.06.2015
    I had had 200% + 150% but thats months ago Not bought gold for about 3 months,at naughty + nice had hot deal for them,100% free and 100% for myself at coop all at same time but would not use the tricks and slowing down spending on game . See no pointing spending any more real money,just to make virtual money ,farm is how I like it. Think longer you wait on buying gold,better offers you get but could be months
  • edited 05.06.2015
    Mina0o wrote: »
    That can't be the only criteria..
    I'm online a lot. Many hours every day. And due to all the bugs I reload my game frequently..
    I have never had a 200% gold offer :(

I used to do that and I got the offer daily. But I'm not as active anymore... so I haven't been getting it... :(
  • coolguy576 (US1)coolguy576 (US1) Posts: 27
    edited 06.06.2015
    im still active but have not seen it since i ran out of gold. but playing with no gold is a whole new game. and i am sure i save 400$ not seeing it
  • Yakoska (US1)Yakoska (US1) Posts: 1,631
    edited 06.06.2015
    I buy gold, on a semi-regular basis. I like to wait for good deals though. Unless I need it for something specific, like buying gold during the Temp Farm hot deals to make the temp farms easier, and get gold... And I haven't bought gold for awhile, but today I got a deal I couldn't resist... +150% gold for me... +100% gold for my Co-op AND 26 gold certs per 50k gold I bought (which without the other deals, is another +104%, but is actually magnified by the the +150%)

-Y
    edited 06.06.2015
    There is a to me unknown limit number of times you can buy gold to 200% or maybe a limit how much gold you can buy and still get these 200% offers.

I can't remember exactly how much gold I over time have buy to my skn farm, and how much of it I have buy on 200% offers...
    but to that farm I have over time buy tons of gold (I speedy grow up that farm, and a lot of land I have buy for gold!)
    - on my skn farm I can't remember when I last have seen a 200% offer, but it's more than a year ago.

To my us farm, I only have buy a little gold (can't remember how much), just enough to buy things I find most important to have (water tower´s and a few other things), here I with patience slowly built up the farm and buy all land for farmdollars.
    - On my us farm I'm ofen get that 200% offer.
  • Mina0o (INT1)Mina0o (INT1) Posts: 1,309
    edited 06.06.2015
    I don't mean to sound overly paranoid but..
    Comparing what I know about offers on www1 server with what I read here on the forums it does seem like us1 is getting the really desirable offers a lot more often and together.. :/
  • ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    edited 06.06.2015
    when ll we get 450%offer prime time offer
    edited 06.06.2015
    Mina0o wrote: »
    I don't mean to sound overly paranoid but..
    Comparing what I know about offers on www1 server with what I read here on the forums it does seem like us1 is getting the really desirable offers a lot more often and together.. :/

Maybe your right? or maybe not? - I don't know, I don't have a farm on the www server, so I can't compaere that with the farms I have on the us and the skn servers.

But.. I can tell most of the hot deal offers, hit both the us and the skn server at the same time with a few seconds between them.
    -As far I remember, only the 200% I get on the us server, are not always come at the same time with a 100% hot deal on the skn server. (sometimes, and sometimes not)
  • aaabbb1 (INT1)aaabbb1 (INT1) INT1 Posts: 1,049
    edited 06.06.2015
    200% offer is coming to the ones that do not buy gold. I was playing over a year before I bought my first gold and I got bombarded with 200% at least twice a week. When I first bought gold, that offer disappeared and I did not saw it for around 6 months. Then it was back again and again quite frequent. After I bought gold for a second time, it disappeared again.
  • Yakoska (US1)Yakoska (US1) Posts: 1,631
    edited 06.06.2015
    aaabbb1 wrote: »
    200% offer is coming to the ones that do not buy gold. I was playing over a year before I bought my first gold and I got bombarded with 200% at least twice a week. When I first bought gold, that offer disappeared and I did not saw it for around 6 months. Then it was back again and again quite frequent. After I bought gold for a second time, it disappeared again.

Exactly. I have to not buy gold for months before I see +150%... and longer to get to +200%. But its worth the wait. Also as near as I can tell, it doesn't matter whether you buy $5 or $100 your counter resets to 'Highly unlikely'. GGS, through the moderators has said there's always a chance... but it clearly increases the longer you can hold off.

-Y
  • Godless Wench (US1)Godless Wench (US1) Posts: 128
    edited 09.06.2015
    I had never personally seen the 200% until I went on vacation. I was gone for about 10 days. When I got back, I had a 200% offer by email. When I logged on, it gave me the 200% bonus, along with a 100% co-op bonus, and the seaweed hot deal. That was a great day, lol. Good luck.

Ciao,
    Jan
  • edited 09.06.2015
    Yakoska wrote: »
    Exactly. I have to not buy gold for months before I see +150%... and longer to get to +200%. But its worth the wait. Also as near as I can tell, it doesn't matter whether you buy $5 or $100 your counter resets to 'Highly unlikely'. GGS, through the moderators has said there's always a chance... but it clearly increases the longer you can hold off.

-Y

Yup, same here... Haven't bought gold in months (since last August)!!! Was out of work and couldn't afford it anyway. But been working at my new job for 3 months and just got a new position, so ready to celebrate by buying some gold, though only on a 200% deal, and preferably a co-op bonus to go along with it... Co-op needs some gold donations soon or we are going to be stuck on researches.
  • Wendytsj626Girl (US1)Wendytsj626Girl (US1) US1 Posts: 190
    edited 09.06.2015
    ...........interesting...I had until now assumed everyone got the same prime time offers but it sounds like ggs has been analyzing our spending habits in order to better entice us into paying for the deals. (psst, ggs: I'd like more seaweed)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file