Home EN Cooperatives

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Message to all AU Players & AU Coops

Emm62Emm62 Posts: 101
edited 30.08.2015 in Cooperatives
Hi there Fellow Farmers

Lots of coops are looking for new players … yes, just like we are. So, hopefully I can convince you to join ours.

We are 'The Misfits' on the AU server. As our name suggests, we are a bunch of misfits who have come together to farm, chat, and have fun doing it.

We are looking for regular players to join our well established coop sitting second in the coop rankings.

The Misfits are also open to a coop merger with an already established coop that may be struggling to find good calibre players. You will definitely benefit in joining with us and enjoying the benefits that a coop at our level can provide. I can attest to a coop merger being a good move – I moved along with all my regular players from my previous coop to The Misfits several months ago as we had become stagnant in the ranks and finding good farmers was near impossible. Merging with The Misfits was the best move we could have made.

So, a bit about how our coop works …

We do not require farm donations from players however gold donations are welcome but not obligatory

All researches are completed (excluding the last few recruitment researches), so you will enjoy more profits on your farm immediately upon joining with us. I won't bore you with a list of what those benefits are, I'm sure you will be well aware of the higher profits available if you have been playing for a bit.

Cooperative projects are run very regularly, if not constantly, therefore keeping us up in the ranks.

We also do quite well and have a lot of fun in the Cooperative Champs. We normally place in the Top 10.

Don't get the wrong idea – we may be doing well in the ranks etc, etc, but we are by no means super competitive or place unreasonable expectations on our players. We are just having fun. ^^

So that’s basically it … we are The Mistfits – we are a mixed group of people – we farm regularly – we chat – and we help each other out.

We do look for committed active adult players, preferably level 30 & above.

So, if I haven’t convinced you to join with us yet, send us a message with any queries you might have.

If I have you sold, send us a message telling us a bit about yourself.

Hope to hear from all you amazing farmers soon.
Post edited by Emm62 on

Comments

• saniya7 (INT1)saniya7 (INT1) Posts: 2
    edited 04.06.2015
    um............i m here (in the forum ) 4 the first time to look 4 coop 2 join urz look sweet enough 4 me 2 join ^^
    ya see i ws busted out frm a coop becoz i ws thinking (only) 2 leave big farm but now m back as regular player so plz add me 2 ur coop
    im hoping 4 a yes
  • Emm62Emm62 Posts: 101
    edited 04.06.2015
    Hi there Saniya7

Unfortunately you are unable to join our coop as you are on the WWW server and our coop is on the AU server.

Good luck with your search.
  • saniya7 (INT1)saniya7 (INT1) Posts: 2
    edited 04.06.2015
    well thats ok i suppose :S n thnx 4 the luck thing but still cn we be frndz on this forum plz ^^
    edited 05.06.2015
    We have spots open now for farmers on the AU server.
    edited 08.06.2015
    See my post above about why you should look at joining The Misfits Coop. :-)
    edited 12.06.2015
    If you want to join the fun & friendly coop read about us in the top post. We are waiting for you.
    edited 15.06.2015
    And bump to the top :)
    edited 17.06.2015
    We have openings for strong daily players or a coop who would like to merge. For details of a coop merge please message the coop Leader of The Misfits on the AU server.

Come and join a top ranking fun and friendly coop. You wont be disappointed.
    edited 20.06.2015
    Hi there Fellow Farmers

Lots of coops are looking for new players … yes, just like we are. So, hopefully I can convince you to join ours.

We are 'The Misfits' on the AU server. As our name suggests, we are a bunch of misfits who have come together to farm, chat, and have fun doing it.

We are looking for regular players to join our well established coop sitting second in the coop rankings.

The Misfits are also open to a coop merger with an already established coop that may be struggling to find good calibre players. You will definitely benefit in joining with us and enjoying the benefits that a coop at our level can provide. I can attest to a coop merger being a good move – I moved along with all my regular players from my previous coop to The Misfits several months ago as we had become stagnant in the ranks and finding good farmers was near impossible. Merging with The Misfits was the best move we could have made.

So, a bit about how our coop works …

We do not require farm donations from players however gold donations are welcome but not obligatory

All researches are completed (excluding the last few recruitment researches), so you will enjoy more profits on your farm immediately upon joining with us. I won't bore you with a list of what those benefits are, I'm sure you will be well aware of the higher profits available if you have been playing for a bit.

Cooperative projects are run very regularly, if not constantly, therefore keeping us up in the ranks.

We also do quite well and have a lot of fun in the Cooperative Champs. We normally place in the Top 10.

Don't get the wrong idea – we may be doing well in the ranks etc, etc, but we are by no means super competitive or place unreasonable expectations on our players. We are just having fun.

So that’s basically it … we are The Mistfits – we are a mixed group of people – we farm regularly – we chat – and we help each other out.

We do look for committed active adult players, preferably level 30 & above.

So, if I haven’t convinced you to join with us yet, send us a message with any queries you might have.

If I have you sold, send us a message telling us a bit about yourself.

Hope to hear from all you amazing farmers soon.
  • attiyah2attiyah2 Posts: 1
    edited 20.06.2015
    I am having a hard time on big farrm
    edited 21.06.2015
    Hi Attiyah, I'm sorry you are having a hard time in the game. In what way are you having trouble??
    edited 24.06.2015
    We have places available in our AU coop. Come join the fun and laughter with The Misfits
    edited 26.06.2015
    If you want to join the fun & friendly coop read about us in the top post. We are waiting for you.
    edited 30.06.2015
    Come and join one of the top coops on the AU server. The Misfits is looking for regular players who want to join in and have some fun.
    edited 08.07.2015
    just bumping to the top
    edited 14.07.2015
    Join up now with our successful coop. Join now before the coop mission starts and you will finish in the top and earn those elusive rewards.
    edited 17.07.2015
    Bump to the top.

Read all about our great coop in the first post in this thread. We are looking for farmers who want to get ahead and have some fun getting there.

Check us out now :)
    edited 24.07.2015
    Come and join one of the top coops on the AU server. The Misfits is looking for regular players who want to join in and have some fun.
    edited 27.07.2015
    If you are a smaller, medium or larger coop wanting to merge with a successful top 10 coop on the AU server check us out. We have completed all the researches bar the last few recruitments ones so have ample space for another coop who is struggling to recruit regular players.
    edited 01.08.2015
    Read all about us in the above posts. We are looking for farmers on the AU server.
    edited 05.08.2015
    and bumping to the top
    edited 11.08.2015
    Check out THe Misfits, a top performing coop on the AU server
    edited 13.08.2015
    bumping to the top
  • Pauline RaePauline Rae Posts: 1
    edited 13.08.2015
    I'm looking for a cooperative.
    edited 14.08.2015
    Hi there Pauline. Im sorry but you are on the WWW server and are not able to join our coop which is on the AU server. Good luck with your coop search.
    edited 19.08.2015
    Bumping up
  • Bubby71 (AU1)Bubby71 (AU1) AU1 Posts: 14
    edited 29.08.2015
    Would love to join your coop, if you still have any spots left.
    edited 29.08.2015
    Bubby71 wrote: »
    Would love to join your coop, if you still have any spots left.

Hey there Bubby - apply in game to our coop 'The Misfits', telling our coop leader a little bit about yourself. We do have spots left :)
  • Rose Lewis (GB1)Rose Lewis (GB1) Posts: 1
    edited 29.08.2015
    Hi I am a daily player looking for a co-op I rank 90. I left my last co-op as all the top players left and I was left with a lot of beginners.
    edited 30.08.2015
    Rose Lewis wrote: »
    Hi I am a daily player looking for a co-op I rank 90. I left my last co-op as all the top players left and I was left with a lot of beginners.

Hi there Rose. Unfortunately you are unable to join our coop. You are on the EN server and our coop is on the AU server.

Good luck with the search.

Emm6

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file