Home EN Contests & Awards

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

[ Ended] A BIG thank you to some ambassadors of our community WINNERS ANNOUNCED

CM_KatsuoCM_Katsuo Community Manager Posts: 1,759
edited 17.01.2022 in Contests & Awards
Hello dear community,

we would like to take some time to extend a little token of appreciation towards some of our community members who have done a great job in helping their fellow Big Farmers:

The first 4 users we would like to name are probably well known around our Dutch and Nordic users for their continuous work in their dedicated language threads.

Give a big round of applause to Gwendolen and Jiesta for their work in the Dutch q&a thread, as well as BriannospamGame and Dara15 for their efforts in the Nordic q&a thread!

Furthermore we would also like to express our appreciation put into the Larino's corner project. Therefore we say "thank you" to Larino , her friend Juk and her whole cooperative for turning their website into a source of information for all players!

All of you will be granted a Community Bonfire decoration by the end of the day!

Aaaaaaand since we celebrated an anniversary a couple of days ago, we would also like to thank another community member that has taken on the role as a moderator a little more than a year ago. Thanks, Pinjo1986, for staying with us crazy bunch.

Do you think someone is missing from the list?
Wanna thank a community member that has been providing great help?

We're gonna keep this thread open so you can express your appreciation and give examples for their good work here.

Regards,
Timo & Steffi
Post edited by RosyStarling on

Comments

• Smurf8Smurf8 Posts: 235
    edited 02.06.2015
    Yay for Larino! Thanks for listening, I hope she and the others enjoy their bonfires :)
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 02.06.2015
    Actually, Juk set up Larino's Corner together with me. He is as much responsible for its existence as I am. I would really like him to have a deco as well (if you haven't given one yet that is).

Thanks for your appreciation of our work!
  • Chalaryl (US1)Chalaryl (US1) Posts: 132
    edited 02.06.2015
    Do consider RunsWivScissors - his(?) posts are always helpful, positive and above all FUNNY! A real pleasure amidst all the complaints and (at times) rudeness.
  • Pingo42Pingo42 Posts: 537
    edited 02.06.2015
    Congratulations to all those getting the deco! And thanks to each of you for your helpful input here in the forum.

Special thanks, of course, to Larino for her website, and for her training co-op which I was fortunate enough to have attended before it was discontinued. :)

Edit: And I second Chalaryl's nomination of RunsWivScissors, for unfailing helpfulness and good humour!
  • jess_d (US1)jess_d (US1) US1 Posts: 3,515
    edited 02.06.2015
    They are all well deserving of the community deco! They have been a great help to many. Thank you Gwen, Jiesta, Brain, Dara, Larino, Pinjo and all others who help keep the community a great place. :D
  • Latten (DE1)Latten (DE1) Posts: 6,246
    edited 02.06.2015
    Larino wrote: »
    Actually, Juk set up Larino's Corner together with me. He is as much responsible for its existence as I am. I would really like him to have a deco as well (if you haven't given one yet that is).

Thanks for your appreciation of our work!

Alrighty! Juk get's one for this as well, then!
  • Jiesta (NL1)Jiesta (NL1) Posts: 6,557
    edited 02.06.2015
    Your THANKS (and the deco) is much appreciated

Brian, Dara, Gwendolen, Larino&Juk + Pinjo: Congratulations!! 5254.gif

Next ones who should be put on this list IMHO:
    - PrinceManish :thumbsup:
    - Samty :thumbsup:
    - Runswivscissors :thumbsup:
    - Yakoska :thumbsup:
  • Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 02.06.2015
    Latten wrote: »
    Alrighty! Juk get's one for this as well, then!

Thank you so much! Very very very much appreciated :D You made my day :D

And congrats to all the others that I haven't congratulated yet! You are all doing an amazing job on these forums! Keep it going :D
  • Dara (SKN1)Dara (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 2,638
    edited 02.06.2015
    Oh, all i can say, a BIG THANK YOU. I don't know better words.
    Next ones who should be put on this list IMHO:
    - PrinceManish :thumbsup:
    - Runswivscissors :thumbsup:
    - Yakoska :thumbsup:

And this is something that i agree, they have been very helpful too :)
  • Smurf8Smurf8 Posts: 235
    edited 02.06.2015
    I'd like to put my vote in for Runswivscissors: she (?) is very helpy and fun with it. Also Prince Manish for his hard work on the original island post.
  • lthrrr (GB1)lthrrr (GB1) Posts: 1,665
    edited 02.06.2015
    I would like to recommend RunsWivScissors too, She is never too busy to answer personal messages and is always helpful and or funny when questions are asked in the forum.
  • Gwendolen (US1)Gwendolen (US1) Posts: 1,268
    edited 02.06.2015
    Wow! Just wow... I just don't know what to say.

Thank you so very much! I feel flattered, honoured!
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 02.06.2015
    Woohoo!! Grats to Gwen, Jiesta, Brian, Dara, Larino & Pinjo....Very well deserved all of ya! cup.gif

Fanks for the fanks, to those that mentioned me.... Nearly couldn`t get in the door to post, cos me head got stuck! PaperBag_zps17865ce1.gif

I`d like to add some more thanks to...
    Samty
    Jess_d
    Pingo
    Farmer John
    Prince Manish

Plus a big-ole hug for everyone that ever answered a question for another player!
    BigHug_zpsaf84f67f.gif
  • Pingo42Pingo42 Posts: 537
    edited 02.06.2015
    Plus a big-ole hug for everyone that ever answered a question for another player!
    BigHug_zpsaf84f67f.gif

Such a wonderful sentiment and picture deserve repeating!

And that, Scissors my friend, is why everyone is nominating you. :D
    edited 02.06.2015
    Hear hear Pingo! You yourself should be on this list, too! :D
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    edited 02.06.2015
    Congrats everyone I to vote for scissors to get bonfire decor then I could pop over with marchmellows and potatoes to cook at bonfire[URL="[url=http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php][img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-dance010.gif[/img][/url]"][/url]smiley-dance010.gif
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 02.06.2015
    Great job, guys!!!! animated-cheerleader-image-0008.gif
    edited 02.06.2015
    THX FarmerJohn, this deco should be coming your way some day, too - and not only for your great contribution to our Daily Spud - News!!! flowers.gif
  • Juk (INT1)Juk (INT1) Posts: 3
    edited 02.06.2015
    Wow, I am honored :D

When we started with Larino's Corner it was meant to help our own new co-op members where to click, I never thought it would grow to what it is now and I am very happy people seem to get a lot of help from it. I guess all that research how and where to start such a site paid off :)

And a huge shout out to Larino for mentioning me, it wasn't necessary but she did it anyway and that is her character in a nutshell.
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 02.06.2015
    Congrats, Juk! It's nice to see the builders recieve recognition! graphics-people-450690.gif
  • finna (US1)finna (US1) Posts: 23
    edited 02.06.2015
    Congrats all you that received the deco you deserve it. You all help to make big farm a positive experience for others.
    RunsWivScissors is a great help to many people and deserves a deco as well as some of the other names mentioned in above posts. You are all great keep up the good work and thankyou for the help and tips.
    edited 02.06.2015
    Don't see you that much in the forum Juk, so taking this opportunity:

Chapeau and Big Tanks to you! Larino's Corner is a huge help to lots and lots of players!! 5251.gif
  • Juk (INT1)Juk (INT1) Posts: 3
    edited 02.06.2015
    Not that much might be an understatement :)

And thanks :D

tumblr_m4qr7qZnLZ1r6d77yo1_500.gif
  • BriannospamGame (SKN1)BriannospamGame (SKN1) Posts: 1,803
    edited 02.06.2015
    Thank you for the nice words and the deco :)
    - as other people already have mention, also several other players have done are very nice helping service on the forum, and have mention a few of them...
    the only problem I have with that is.... my bad memory, it's hard to me to rembember the names on all these helpfull players I feel also deserve some nice word's and a reward for their working... hmmm who are not already mentioned... Yakoska have spread many good tips and informations about the horses, and also Mina0o, Jess_d, and Samty are names I have seen help other players many times. (apoligies to all those where I not can remeber their names)

Upps, I'm nearly forget... Congrats to Gwendolen, Jiesta, Dara15, Larino, Juk, Pinjo1986 :)
  • cabo (INT1)cabo (INT1) Posts: 360
    edited 03.06.2015
    CONGRATULATIONS!!

Larino & Juk: Most informative and well organized website out there! Plus, Larino's help on forum is outstanding!

Jiesta*, Gwendolen, Dara & Brian: So helpful and friendly to everyone on the forum! Entertaining too!

Pinjo: What can I say...MY HERO! You are the best!

Well deserved acclaim to all of you!

And, I too agree that Scissors and Yakoska should be recognized for all the contributions they have made to the game and the forum.

*Good job my friend! :)
  • Yakoska (US1)Yakoska (US1) Posts: 1,631
    edited 03.06.2015
    Well deserved each and every one. I'd like to add my nominations for:

Prince Manish: Particularly the work on gathering information for all on the Tropical Island and the Viking/Northern lights

Runs: For being an unfailing bright spot on the boards everyday

Lilly Ellie Anne2: for her highly entertaining game posts and threads.

-Y
  • WinnerSudais (INT1)WinnerSudais (INT1) Posts: 364
    edited 03.06.2015
    Not for RunsWivScissors;(
    By the way scissors did not mentioned about himself/herself, in which server he/she is.
  • Mina0o (INT1)Mina0o (INT1) Posts: 1,309
    edited 03.06.2015
    I just wish to add my congratulations to the already huge pile of appreciations in this thread :)
    It's so nice to see that players who spend so much time helping others finally get some well deserved praise! :thumbsup:
  • PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
    edited 03.06.2015
    Congratulations too Gwendolen, Jiesta, Larino, Juk, Brianno and Dara for there help with answering questions that are not in English, and off course all the other help they offer, have fun with your decoration.

Also like to thank all the other people that help with questions, suggestions and help with keeping the cooperative forum tidy.

And how about a thank you to the Community Managers Timo and Steffi for keeping us up-to-date with the information they have, telling us the things we want to know and helping with the questions only they know. Also a small thank you to Wabbit for being a great help with modding.
  • cabo (INT1)cabo (INT1) Posts: 360
    edited 03.06.2015
    You are right Pinjo--Timo and Steffi do deserve a big Thank You! I can only imagine how difficult it must be to try to explain some these updates! And some of Steffi's replies to questions and complaints, while very informative, are also quite funny.

I would like to add FarmerJohn to the list as well. His contributions to the Daily Spud and other threads are extremely clever and entertaining. He is also very helpful with answers and suggestions.
This discussion has been closed.