Home EN General Discussions & Questions Most Discussed Topics

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

Community Bonfire

Piggy PalPiggy Pal Posts: 10
edited 26.05.2015 in Most Discussed Topics
Maybe this is a dumb question but how do I acquire the community bonfire deco? It says in the tower that it is "available through the forum." Does anyone know what that means? Thank you for any insights.
Post edited by Piggy Pal on

Comments

• Larino (INT1)Larino (INT1) Posts: 4,572
    edited 06.03.2014
    That means you can win it in a forum event. Currently there are no events running in which you can win the deco. In the past, you could win it in the long term forum event, which asked you to do 4 tasks. First round was answer 5 questions; second round was write a story, create a picture or create an advertisement; third round was write a tutorial or FAQ and fourth round was post a picture of your pet, create a meal and photograph making it and something more I forgot. Maybe we will get such an event again, maybe they will be different now. I think the food contest that ran later also offered the deco as a price. There have also been gold prices for forum events.

Conclusion: keep an eye on the official announcements and once an event is running in which you can win the deco, do your utmost best to win it. Good luck!
  • CM NafaruCM Nafaru Posts: 1,325
    edited 06.03.2014
    Hey That's not a dumb question at all, Piggy Pal!

The community decoration is a very special decoration. It was created for us community managers to give to the community on rare occasions.

It can be obtained through competitions on the forums and on our social media profiles, as well as through special efforts for the community.
    If you ever were to create something really special to help all players with, we would probably give you the deco. ;)
  • Piggy PalPiggy Pal Posts: 10
    edited 06.03.2014
    Thank you both for your answers. I will keep my eyes peeled. Knowledge is power!!
  • lukewhitie (US1)lukewhitie (US1) Posts: 3
    edited 26.05.2015
    i NEED ONE
  • Smurf8Smurf8 Posts: 235
    edited 26.05.2015
    Nafaru wrote: »
    If you ever were to create something really special to help all players with, we would probably give you the deco. ;)

Does my website count? Please, pretty please???? http://turtleoatsgang.weebly.com/
    edited 26.05.2015
    Smurf8 wrote: »
    Does my website count? Please, pretty please???? http://turtleoatsgang.weebly.com/

I'm not sure if it will. In that case all websites should count and there are quite a lot around. Mine does not seem to count.
  • Lesley52 (GB1)Lesley52 (GB1) Posts: 1,590
    edited 26.05.2015
    Larino wrote: »
    I'm not sure if it will. In that case all websites should count and there are quite a lot around. Mine does not seem to count.

Oh I am sure I read that you had been given 1 for Larinos Corner which is very helpful and which you deserve 1 for BTW I went to get informanation on windmill using Steve and level 7 cabin ,it does not seem to be there. P.S was the facebook selfie prize also community bonfire or gold
    edited 26.05.2015
    Lesley52 wrote: »
    Oh I am sure I read that you had been given 1 for Larinos Corner which is very helpful and which you deserve 1 for BTW I went to get informanation on windmill using Steve and level 7 cabin ,it does not seem to be there. P.S was the facebook selfie prize also community bonfire or gold

Yeah, that is not true and I put that in the discussion thread. I only got one from an event I participated in and in which several people won the deco. I never got anything for the website or my many posts on the forums.

I do not participate on anything in Facebook, so I would not know.

And what do you mean by the "windmill using Steve and level 7 cabin"?
    edited 26.05.2015
    Yeah, that is not true and I put that in the discussion thread. I only got one from an event I participated in and in which several people won the deco. I never got anything for the website or my many posts on the forums.

I do not participate on anything in Facebook, so I would not know.

And what do you mean by the "windmill using Steve and level 7 cabin"?

I went to use the spreadsheet about different times it takes Steve the architect to upgrade the windmill. I have level 7 cabin,it took 16 hours. A coop member had level 5 cabin,theres took 19 hours. The windmill does not appear to be on the spreadsheet. All the other buildings are
  • CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    edited 26.05.2015
    Click you windmill (cabin/whatever) and select the info button. Scroll to the level you want to upgrade to...the time is right there. It is also in the build menu for most items.
    edited 26.05.2015
    Click you windmill (cabin/whatever) and select the info button. Scroll to the level you want to upgrade to...the time is right there. It is also in the build menu for most items.

Yes thanks I had seen that. Was letting Larino know that windmill does not appear to be on spreadsheet at Larinos corner.
    edited 26.05.2015
    Lesley52 wrote: »
    I went to use the spreadsheet about different times it takes Steve the architect to upgrade the windmill. I have level 7 cabin,it took 16 hours. A coop member had level 5 cabin,theres took 19 hours. The windmill does not appear to be on the spreadsheet. All the other buildings are

Which spreadsheet did you use exactly? The windmill is on the sheet of Steve's upgrade prices that you can access through the architect page. There are several other upgrade sheets that are not complete and that I cannot edit as I do not own them. I am yet to make a new sheet for that, but the sheet of Steve's prices and times is complete.
    edited 26.05.2015
    Which spreadsheet did you use exactly? The windmill is on the sheet of Steve's upgrade prices that you can access through the architect page. There are several other upgrade sheets that are not complete and that I cannot edit as I do not own them. I am yet to make a new sheet for that, but the sheet of Steve's prices and times is complete.

Oh right I may have looked wrong spreadsheet I looked at BigFarmBuildingTimes spreadsheet All buildings do go top level but windmill not there
    edited 26.05.2015
    I think we should start a campaign to get Larino a special recognition deco for Larino's corner, who's with me?
    edited 26.05.2015
    I think we should start a campaign to get Larino a special recognition deco for Larino's corner, who's with me?

I am with with you on this
    edited 26.05.2015

How about you all campaign to make me a nice e-card or online piece of art. I may even put it on the website ;) I would appreciate that more than a decoration, since it will be a player effort and not a GGS effort! Make it special :D

Lesley, I checked the sheet you mentioned and it is indeed missing. Unfortunately I do not own that sheet, so I cannot add it :(
  • cabo (INT1)cabo (INT1) Posts: 360
    edited 26.05.2015
    I am shocked to read this thread!
    I have always looked at Larino's site as the 'meca' for Big Farm players!
    Each new member that joins our cooperative is sent a welcome package that includes the link to this
    wonderful and informative site. I still refer to this site whenever I have a question or need some information about the game.
    Larino has done such an excellent job organizing the information so it is easily accessible and simple to understand.

As far as I'm concerned it's the best site available! I think GGS should pay Larino for the efforts!
    edited 26.05.2015
    How about you all campaign to make me a nice e-card or online piece of art. I may even put it on the website ;) I would appreciate that more than a decoration, since it will be a player effort and not a GGS effort! Make it special :D

Not at all artistic I'm afraid, but here's a raccoon trying to eat some cotton candy to give you a topical smile :D

[IMG][/img]http://i.imgur.com/mCiYbUa.gif

Regards Smurf x
    edited 26.05.2015
    Not at all artistic I'm afraid, but here's a raccoon trying to eat some cotton candy to give you a topical smile :D

[IMG][/img]http://i.imgur.com/mCiYbUa.gif

Regards Smurf x

Awww, the poor little guy :P But that is what a campaign is for, find a person that is artistic to do the work for you! :D

I should add btw, apparently GGS was going to give me a community deco for my work, but since I already had one from the long term event they decided not to give me anything at all (yet). Ah well... :3
  • cabo (INT1)cabo (INT1) Posts: 360
    edited 26.05.2015
    Yes, I saw that thread also. I am disappointed.

As far as an artistic E-card,
    I think I know just the person!

I hope you will be pleased.
    May take a while, so be patient Larino!
    edited 26.05.2015
    Yes, I saw that thread also. I am disappointed.

As far as an artistic E-card,
    I think I know just the person!

I hope you will be pleased.
    May take a while, so be patient Larino!

Hahaha, I'll wait it out! :D I'm usually good with patience :D
Sign In to comment.