Home EN Bug Reporting & Technical Issues

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

MISSING Gold or Cash or any other items from your game? (How To Clear Your Cache)

Comments

• PINJO1986 (NL1)PINJO1986 (NL1) NL1 Posts: 1,852
    edited 06.05.2015
    Are you sure you did not accidentally spend it on speeding up, upgrading, gave it to your cooperative or something else that requires gold. Most gold that is missing is spend by accident.

It could also be a display issue, did you already cleared both browser and flash cache? The ctrl + F5 is the fastest way to do that.
  • SharonGirl8SharonGirl8 Posts: 2
    edited 30.05.2015
    not receiving my 5th daily log in bonus of 80 gold 2x's
    m
    Post edited by SharonGirl8 on
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    edited 14.05.2015
    Have you sent support a report of the trouble?
    edited 14.05.2015
    It looks like you still need to get the gold but when you log in the gold is already on your account. Are you sure you did not got the gold, then you should contact support.
  • harduphardup Posts: 125
    edited 25.05.2015
    Last night got 300 gold from dropbox.
    Today morning after reconnect - missing 300 gold.
    ;(
    Post edited by hardup on
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    edited 16.05.2015
    Have you sent support an email with the information about your trouble??
  • Maiken Lilian (SKN1)Maiken Lilian (SKN1) SKN1 Posts: 16
    edited 16.05.2015
    Won 300 gold, but I didn't get it???
  • harduphardup Posts: 125
    edited 18.05.2015
    Data King2 wrote: »
    Have you sent support an email with the information about your trouble??

Have been there, have done - waste of efforts
  • Gilarm (GB1)Gilarm (GB1) Posts: 21
    edited 19.05.2015
    Our Co-op went from lvl 96 to 97 and we each should have got 150gold from it happenbing. despite clearing my cache and reloading the game, the gold hasnt shown up. this is the 2nd this has happened last time it was 4000 gold from the co-op racing and guess what still no response from support.
    edited 19.05.2015
    When you coop levels up the gold is not going to each member, the gold goes to the cooperative bank.
  • CM NafaruCM Nafaru Posts: 1,325
    edited 21.05.2015
    hardup wrote: »

Hey hardup,

the only way to figure out where your gold went will be to contact support.

If it was credited and then lost, it will be reimbursed. If, however, it was spent on something ingame we cannot give you a refund as the obtained good or advantage (e.g. through fast forwarding a production) were already given and might have been used.

If you are not satisfied with our service, you will be given a chance to fill out a survey after your ticket is closed. Use this opportunity to give feedback so we can improve. :)

Regards,
    Steffi
  • bikeboy (GB1)bikeboy (GB1) Posts: 486
    edited 21.05.2015
    hardup wrote: »

The funny thing with the excuse about support being busy, is kind off admitting that the game has more than enough problems. So GGS ask us to be patient ect, yet if the problems were fixed there would be less complaints going into support and support would not be busy. We would maybe then get helpful replies, if we needed to contact support, and players would be a lot happier.
  • CM NafaruCM Nafaru Posts: 1,325
    edited 21.05.2015
    bikeboy wrote: »
    The funny thing with the excuse about support being busy, is kind off admitting that the game has more than enough problems.

Our support team is not only dealing with Big Farm tickets, bikeboy.

So drawing this conclusion is only possible based on the false assumption that there employees dealing with Big Farm exclusively. This is not the case, though.
    We offer support for 11 games and various other services, such as the forums and our payment shop.

Furthermore support is also taking time to answer to other topics unrelated to bugs, such as reports of misconduct, general questions about game mechanics, offering help to family members creating accounts under the same IP, criticism and so on and so forth.

I guess we're safe to say that they have a wide variety of things they're willing to help you with and therefore the amount of requests can get high sometimes, even if there are no technical problems around in our little Big Farm world. ;)
  • edited 22.05.2015
    Nafaru wrote: »
    Our support team is not only dealing with Big Farm tickets, bikeboy.

So drawing this conclusion is only possible based on the false assumption that there employees dealing with Big Farm exclusively. This is not the case, though.
    We offer support for 11 games and various other services, such as the forums and our payment shop.

Furthermore support is also taking time to answer to other topics unrelated to bugs, such as reports of misconduct, general questions about game mechanics, offering help to family members creating accounts under the same IP, criticism and so on and so forth.

I guess we're safe to say that they have a wide variety of things they're willing to help you with and therefore the amount of requests can get high sometimes, even if there are no technical problems around in our little Big Farm world. ;)

Yes Bikerboy has a very good point!

Iunderstand that support has a lot to do. However, I am quite upset and feel very abandoned by the lack of supportand customer service right now! I havesupport requests in from 4/2/15 and several since then that still have not beenanswered! This is totally unacceptable! No,they are not in my junk file, no my e-mail is not having any problems. I am just being totally ignored!!!!! This has been the case ever since we had thehacking problem. Prior to that the turnaround time for a request was OK, not great, but OK.
    I’ve commented on this several times on theforum and asked for help, please, for some kind of info as to what to expectfrom support now, how backlogged are they? I know you can’t control support butyou could try to get us a status report.
    How are we supposed to feel good and happyabout playing the game if we cannot even get the help we need to get the bugsfixed, especially during an event, so we CAN PLAY?!
    It has been a month and 20 days since I sentthat request in (ticket # 2015040310000904) andseveral more since that. Still nothingon any of them, but the standard-we received your request e-mail.
    If they would just fix the bugs! If they would just tell us when they have aknown problem and when it will be fixed, we could deal with that! It would also help with their backlog. Butsilence, nothing, being abandoned and ignored, is just not acceptable!
    I have worked so very hard to build my 15member Co-op, trained, mentored, etc.
    2Co-op members that have always been active and communicated with me cannot evenlogin to play!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Matthew91 told me that he was having problems logging in and could notget in for days sometimes. Wetroubleshooted everything I could think of, (I’ve been playing over a year andhave computer background.) He wanted me to know that he was having problems incase he was gone for a few days and could not get back in. He said he would keep trying until he couldget in and would send to support. Since that he has not been able to login atall!!!
    Another player LhulcherRookie – same problem.
    Therewere 2 others same problem, but they are OK now.
    I don’tknow if their support requests even got through, or if they could not login, ifthey have the computer background and knowledge to go to www.goodgamestudios.com to reachsupport or the forum for a link. Theyare both gone now for more than 2 weeks! They want to play, but we can’t get any help! If support does not get to their request for2 months of more, we will certainly lose them as players, if we haven’talready!!!
    Ihave another player who is considering quitting the game because of bugs,having to refresh all the time, unable to harvest, go from one farm to another,etc.
    I don’twant to lose 3 good players because we can’t get any help from support!!
    GGSwants more players!? They want gold? Well, how about helping the players you dohave, so that they CAN continue to play! How about fixing the bugs so we canparticipate in the events and play the game without things freezing up all thetime, etc. Yes, yes, yes, we havecleared the cashes, rebooted the computers, refreshed the screens, please justfix things so we can play!
    I suggested that to help support, they mighthave a forum section next to the official announcements for official known technicalproblems, their status, espected resolutation date, and final resolution-thenclose it. That way we could look to see if they were already working on theproblem we are having and support would not get so many of the samerequests. There could be a discussionfor the problem so we could provide support info as a group too. We still need individual supportrequests. But, when something happenslike all the solo missions during a Co-op challenge, couldn’t GGS at leastcomment on it! There were many posts andI never saw a comment, many frustrated unhappy players. Same with the Easter event-many problems,silence from GGS!
    IMO GGS needs to do something to get theirsupport for this game back on track FAST, before we lose even more players!!!!Hire more support techs if they need to! They want more players, but they can’t even help the ones they have!
    I am also not happy with the biweeklyupdates, please go back to weekly updates and bug fixes 2-3 weeks is far toolong to wait! I even asked when the next update would be after 2 weeks had goneby – dead silence!!! Nothing!! Hey GGS communicate with us! I love this game,but this is getting rediculous!!! Hopemy Co-op players login so they CAN play!!!!

• bustaa (US1)bustaa (US1) Posts: 126
    edited 23.05.2015
    Dang im missing over 100.000.000 million in farm dollars . and to think i was gonna start playing again.. bye GGS
  • jjjjjjjjjjjj10jjjjjjjjjjjj10 Posts: 136
    edited 25.05.2015
    bikeboy wrote: »
    The funny thing with the excuse about support being busy, is kind off admitting that the game has more than enough problems. So GGS ask us to be patient ect, yet if the problems were fixed there would be less complaints going into support and support would not be busy. We would maybe then get helpful replies, if we needed to contact support, and players would be a lot happier.

It has taken like a month for support to get back to me. Still waiting for them to get back to me again. Anyway. I'm patience ;)
  • MellybooMellyboo Posts: 1
    edited 30.05.2015
    I have notice that every time i log on to the game there is gold missing from my account it went from 5000 to 1000. I dont understand whats happening
    Post edited by Mellyboo on
  • RunsWivScissors (GB1)RunsWivScissors (GB1) GB1 Posts: 6,633
    edited 30.05.2015
    Try reloading your game, by clicking on the address bar of the page & then CTRL+F5. If that does not make your gold reappear, you will need to contact support. There is a link at the bottom of this page.
  • MellybooMellyboo Posts: 1
    edited 30.05.2015
    It didnt work but thanks and i emailed them
  • louis17 (INT1)louis17 (INT1) Posts: 21
    edited 30.05.2015
    I thought 50 gold
  • aart1 (NL1)aart1 (NL1) Posts: 0
    edited 11.06.2015
    Hello,
    Since a few days I don't get the bonus for full shipment.
    I found a few threads on this problem in the archive. This bug seems to be back.

Is there anyone else who've noticed this?
    Post edited by aart1 (NL1) on
  • edited 11.06.2015
    I always get the reward from it...
    edited 11.06.2015
    aart12 wrote: »
    Hello,
    Since a few days I don't get the bonus for full shipment.
    I found a few threads on this problem in the archive. This bug seems to be back.

Is there anyone else who've noticed this?

Sometimes things can be credited but just not show on your screen. Try clearing your caches & if that doesn`t make them appear, you will need to contact support.
  • april pratt2april pratt2 Posts: 2
    edited 05.07.2015
    I purchased 9.99 in gold today and my account on big Farm doesn't show my purchase. Please fix or refund my money back that has been taken from my bank account. Aprl Pratt is my farm name
    Post edited by april pratt2 on
    edited 05.07.2015
    I purchased 9.99 in gold today and my account on big Farm doesn't show my purchase. Please fix or refund my money back that has been taken from my bank account. Aprl Pratt is my farm name

Try reloading your game, by clicking in the address bar on your farm page & then CTRL+F5. If that does not make your gold appear, you need to contact support, they will be able to fix it for you.
  • CoolEskaydeeCoolEskaydee Posts: 2
    edited 03.08.2015
    Recently made a purchase of gold that amounted to 10,000 once a deal had been applied.

Played for a while and closed the window, to find that after a few hours of closing the window, I was missing 5,000 gold. Did not use this at the mine or otherwise (the mine is running through dollars and paid for a day ago)

Am also missing almost 40,000 dollars.

What in the world happened? Could you please look into this?
    Post edited by CoolEskaydee on
  • CoolEskaydeeCoolEskaydee Posts: 2
    edited 02.08.2015
    Wait, could someone tell me how these "Hot Deals" work? If I didn't spend 30,000 on gold, the offer does not apply? I'm beginning to think that's what happened - and the wrong amount was reflected to me from the start, and went away once the offer expired.

The 40,000 dollars I might have just miscalculated, but I doubt that..
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited 02.08.2015
    Hi, it would inform the media because it is not normal, me my gold and my money is well ^^. The support you shalt gold and dollars you pay.
  • White _Doves (US1)White _Doves (US1) Posts: 1,200
    edited 02.08.2015
    If the offer says buy 30,000, that's what you have to buy before the offer expires.
    Spending prime, you have to spend in the time given or you don't get the top rewards shown.
    edited 02.08.2015
    Recently made a purchase of gold that amounted to 10,000 once a deal had been applied.

Played for a while and closed the window, to find that after a few hours of closing the window, I was missing 5,000 gold. Did not use this at the mine or otherwise (the mine is running through dollars and paid for a day ago)

Am also missing almost 40,000 dollars.

What in the world happened? Could you please look into this?

If the amount shown on your balance for gold & dollars actually went down (without you spending it) then that wouldn`t be connected to any sort of offer, there isn`t one that gives you money & then takes it back again. Try clearing your caches & see if the funds reappear, if they don`t you should contact support & ask where they went.
This discussion has been closed.