Home EN Suggestions

Join the official Goodgame Big Farm Discord today!Join our Big Farm Discord Server

Are you looking for a community of like-minded farmers to discuss your farming experience with? Look no further than the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server!

Our server is the perfect place to connect with other farmers from around the world. Whether you're looking to chat about strategy, share tips and tricks, or just make new friends, our community has got you covered.

And that's not all - as a member of our Discord server, you'll also have access to exclusive giveaways and other special events. It's the perfect way to stay up to date on all the latest news and updates from GoodGame Studios.

So what are you waiting for? Join the GoodGame Big Farm Discord Server today and start connecting with fellow farmers from all over the world. Just click here to join the fun!

BriannospamGame (SKN1)BriannospamGame (SKN1) Posts: 1,803
edited 14.06.2015 in Suggestions
Enough! this is to much X(
Please remove this task from my taskbar ASAP
friendtask.png
Better yesterday than tomorrow!!!

I'll never comes to invite a friend to bigfarm, and I don't want looking at that task I not want to do (and dont can do).

If GGS wants to keep me as a bigfarm player, then remove that task, both from my farm on the us server and from my farm on the skn server!
- if not... I'll leave the game !!!
Post edited by BriannospamGame (SKN1) on

Comments

• Chalaryl (US1)Chalaryl (US1) Posts: 132
    edited 22.05.2015
    While it won't cause me to quit the game, I am also quite unhappy with the invite a friend task. I know that's GGS' way of doing a tutorial, but this one needs an opt out, or some other trigger to start it. Not making for happy.
  • rocnrobn (US1)rocnrobn (US1) US1 Posts: 259
    edited 22.05.2015
    I agree!

Please remove friend task from all farms task bar.

• CathyD (INT1)CathyD (INT1) INT1 Posts: 958
    edited 22.05.2015
    I'm not happy about it either. It's already bad enough having a 'Janie no-friends' bar at the top of the screen...Now I have a task button staring me in the face every day.

I have no one to ask to play this game and probably wouldn't if I did.
  • ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    edited 22.05.2015
    Enough! this is to much X(
    Please remove this task from my taskbar ASAP
    friendtask.png
    Better yesterday than tomorrow!!!

I'll never comes to invite a friend to bigfarm, and I don't want looking at that task I not want to do (and dont can do).

If GGS wants to keep me as a bigfarm player, then remove that task, both from my farm on the us server and from my farm on the skn server!
    - if not... I'll leave the game !!!

yes i also agree if ggs would not change the concept of this update then i ll also quit the game
    ggs do that we make friends in the server or simply in the coop.
  • edited 22.05.2015
    Well I'm going to invite "friends." I'll just spam my link to random people in the other Goodgame games, like GG Empire or cafe. You don't have to actually have friends to do it, and you get FREE REWARDS FOR IT~!

If you don't like the task, ignore it.
  • BriannospamGame (SKN1)BriannospamGame (SKN1) Posts: 1,803
    edited 22.05.2015
    I'm not happy about it either. It's already bad enough having a 'Janie no-friends' bar at the top of the screen....

I'm agree Duffy
    When they removing the friends task, they also can remove this at the same time:
    friends0.png
    It's a totaly useless thing for me, it will only annoy me every time I'm looking at that area of my screen :(

- I do playing games for have some fun with the game, I'm not playing a game for being in bad mood!!!
  • farmerjohn 22 (US1)farmerjohn 22 (US1) US1 Posts: 37,770
    edited 22.05.2015
    First that useless and ugly profile picture stuck on my farm, and now this! A task that I will never do and a counter at the top that will remain at ZERO! I don't like having my farm cluttered up with garbage!!!!smiley-angry050.gif
  • syan (IN1)syan (IN1) Posts: 3
    edited 22.05.2015
    don't want my boss knows I play this game at office. close this new task, cant invite anyone here (stupid update) or I have to close the game.
    If I go to make ur business run my business will get close..
  • rie222rie222 Posts: 1,074
    edited 22.05.2015
    I agree please get rid of the friend task.
  • ashim (IN1)ashim (IN1) IN1 Posts: 572
    edited 22.05.2015
    stupid update ever
  • emilylennox (US1)emilylennox (US1) Posts: 217
    edited 22.05.2015
    i do not understand the new task i got this morning. can someone tell me?
  • MRG1 (US1)MRG1 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,554
    edited 22.05.2015
    Absolutely HATE this as a task. It will be there forever as I am not about to spam anyone I know. And BTW do you think you could add a few more things to do in one day? Find Bees, Look for Candy, Find Flyers, Horse Championship all added at the same time.

Surprised you didn't bring in an event and all three temporary farms too!
    edited 22.05.2015

It's the "invite a friend" feature that came with the update, emily. At the top of the screen next to your total number of free workers you'll find a counter with "Farm friends" in it. Just click on that button to get the link to ask your friends if they want to play the game. Or you can click on the "Show me" button in the task itself.
  • debbie Burdsalldebbie Burdsall Posts: 2
    edited 22.05.2015
    I agree , there needs to be an easier way of inviting friends. I have know idea how to do it using the clip board method
  • edited 22.05.2015
    I agree , there needs to be an easier way of inviting friends. I have know idea how to do it using the clip board method

you don't know how to copy and paste? if you rightclick on a line while you're sending a message to someone and press paste, it will paste the text you have copied to your clipboard. ^^

and to copy other text other than the link, just highlight it and rightclick on it, press copy and it'll copy it to your clipboard. :)
  • Smurf8Smurf8 Posts: 235
    edited 22.05.2015
    If it's the friend task, you can click the green 'show me' arrow, then click the 'copy to clipboard' button. This will copy the link so that you can paste it in a text message to send to a friend that you want to invite.
  • edited 22.05.2015
    Wonderful update Goodgame! 30 free karma points just for inviting one player and lots more rewards too!

Also, to all the people who hated the update, if you don't want to invite any friends, you don't have to. It's optional. However it's worth trying.

I know I've send out that link to a bunch of people already. :D (But all of them are from other Goodgame games, like Empire. Just start an account on Empire, Galaxy, or Cafe and start giving out the link to everyone you meet!)
  • Pameow (AU1)Pameow (AU1) AU1 Posts: 266
    edited 22.05.2015
    MRG12 wrote: »
    Absolutely HATE this as a task. It will be there forever as I am not about to spam anyone I know. And BTW do you think you could add a few more things to do in one day? Find Bees, Look for Candy, Find Flyers, Horse Championship all added at the same time.

Surprised you didn't bring in an event and all three temporary farms too!

Hehe well said.

Yeah! So where IS Camping with Tessa? Where IS the Island? Have my horses at a standstill, and the ship only goes twice per day. Meanwhile, didn't do the track upgrade so would be ready for the start of the island. Oh yay! what a whole wasted, BORING week, and now we get this offensive friends update taskbar spam. Really had a gutfull....

Great thread Briano. Might I suggest that you don't leave, rather stick around and observe the end. It cannot be far away now.
  • BriannospamGame (SKN1)BriannospamGame (SKN1) Posts: 1,803
    edited 22.05.2015
    Also, to all the people who hated the update, if you don't want to invite any friends, you don't have to. It's optional.

Really ?
    Great, then please tell me how I can remove that spam-task from my task bar in the left side of the screen, and when you're on it, also please tell me how I can remove that friend-counter in the top of the screen.
  • rie222rie222 Posts: 1,074
    edited 22.05.2015
    Its not optional for us to get rid of the side task. that is the point...
    edited 22.05.2015
    But wait! There's more to this thinly disguised pyramid scheme! In the RACING NEWS is mentioned the upcoming "Friendship Airport". More delicious eating for your friends! animated-sign-smiley-image-0074.gif
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    edited 22.05.2015
    I would like access to some banners to help. Even the standard 468x60 and 250x250 would be nice to start with.
  • Data King (US1)Data King (US1) US1 Posts: 7,994
    edited 22.05.2015
    How about an ignore option for the task "invite friends"
  • kbahr007 (US1)kbahr007 (US1) US1 Posts: 1,841
    edited 22.05.2015
    option or not, It is SPAM, you may like it but how do your friends feel. If one of my so called friends sent me a link like this, I would refuse to ever receive mail from them again, PERIOD. This is by far the worst update we have had
  • juggernaut (GB1)juggernaut (GB1) Posts: 23
    edited 22.05.2015
    why is that even a task?
    and whats the point?
  • Dink61 (US1)Dink61 (US1) Posts: 10
    edited 22.05.2015
    Seems to be not working yet.
    edited 22.05.2015
    and..."friends will be added to your friends list" where is that and how can I use it to add actual players that are friends already? Where is this "friends list" ???
  • Smurf8Smurf8 Posts: 235
    edited 22.05.2015
    The friend list is at the top of the screen next to your happies. Sadly you cannot add friends who already play :(
    edited 22.05.2015
    when I click that it only gives me the option to use the link to invite friends.......its quite ridiculous not to be able to add current players........I'm not gonna spam real life friends whom I know would not be interested in these games.....that's a pretty stupid task
    edited 22.05.2015
    it would be better to be able to add current players as friends.....none of my real life (yes I have a life lol) friends would be interested and I wouldn't spam them anyway..........stupid task
Sign In to comment.